[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
slowmath wrote:
Are we obtaining benefits from "% damage with ailments from attack skills" nodes? I see soul raker has it, and aspect of the panther looks ok for a 2pt investment and added life with it. What do you think?

Not entirely sure, I would need to study on what counts as damage from a aliment, as far as I know, freezing does not do damage. But the reason we take soul raker is for the leech and the other things it provides. I'll try to give a more educated opinion later when I have time to read up on it more.
Good suggest.
Hello everyone.
( Apologies, english is not my mother language)

I want to thank you for this build it's very fun to play ... my old poison assassin was taking dust at lvl 75, your build unearthed him.

However, i've made some change, and let me know what you're thinking about.

At first, i've put the Pandemonius https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Pandemonius in the amulet slot. Cold resistance penetration is very effective. I agree, this amulet is not budget friendly ...

I was not convinced that curse on it + poacher's mark was so necessary for life regen and for frenzy charges. Then i've tried another association : Herald of Ice + Add cold damage + Hypothermia : it's greatly working ! No problem of life or mana regen and i'm always at maximum frenzy charges. A good up in DpS also.
Rather than ancestral call, i've put a permanent Ruthless gem, and Ice bite support in place of Hypothermia ...

I'm only lvl86, still working on leveling and mapping, but with a good management of Whirling Blade, this character is very strong and reliable in map farming.

Last edited by meuhlafin2017 on Mar 20, 2018, 3:12:41 PM
I made a 20 regret orb mistake by taking 2 points..how can i save my precious 20 regret orbs??currently lvl 84
"
AluCardX45 wrote:
I made a 20 regret orb mistake by taking 2 points..how can i save my precious 20 regret orbs??currently lvl 84

I don't see that you made a mistake? You took ambush & assassinate and deadly infusion. Which is the correct order. We take opportunistic on Uber lab.
I killed all didnt help alira..
"
AluCardX45 wrote:
I killed all didnt help alira..

Ah, that isn't the end of the world. Just going to lose 30-40K DPS and have a lot harder time gearing. I recommend swapping to alira when you can. But as I said you can make it work.
Did you take all the lifenodes first in the endgame and then the frenzys ?
Will the "Fight for Survival" Jewels work when the Dex is not active ? or did you take the Jewels just for the Cold Damge ?
Did you try Guardians with this Build ? :)

Thank you for sharing this build..rly enjoying it :)
Only my Belly wont 6-Link after 1k Fusings xD
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Mar 20, 2018, 12:03:37 PM
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
Will the "Fight for Survival" Jewels work when the Dex is not active ? or did you take the Jewels just for the Cold Damge ?

Yes, Grab frenzies last, go for life and other damage first. Also the fight survival gems work off of just dex in the radius so put them where I show and they will work fine. Yes I killed minotaur so far, haven't found the others yet. :(

And thats just the 6 linking classic lol.
"
Reloads wrote:
"
Kirby1978 wrote:

Yes, Grab frenzies last, go for life and other damage first. Also the fight survival gems work off of just dex in the radius so put them where I show and they will work fine. Yes I killed minotaur so far, haven't found the others yet. :(

And thats just the 6 linking classic lol.

Thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info