BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

-1 Totem guys...sad
"
Some_Day wrote:
I managed to come up with a LoreWeave + The Oak shield version if anyone's interested. I still prefer the original tho

https://pastebin.com/xLAX7q1s

so lightning coil > loreweave?
"
Eko13 wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
I managed to come up with a LoreWeave + The Oak shield version if anyone's interested. I still prefer the original tho

https://pastebin.com/xLAX7q1s

so lightning coil > loreweave?

I'd having 1 purity of fire + purity of lightning with ahn's heritage is better than loreweave. So the original build is fine.

You can use lightning coil, or any good rare chest with physical taken as elemental or simply +1 gem. I personally prefer a rare chest than lightning coil, see the example chest in my gear :)
Hey, this looks super interesting. As a noob i just wish it was a bit more detailed, like what stats to focus on rares except life/ res, lvling uniques/gem links. Are there endgame unique options for this? (Gonna play league softcore)

I saw u did many builds, every totem build i find interesting seems to be posted by u :D gj on theese ideas, hoping u have the time to describe some of them a bit more detailed.
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Hey, this looks super interesting. As a noob i just wish it was a bit more detailed, like what stats to focus on rares except life/ res, lvling uniques/gem links. Are there endgame unique options for this? (Gonna play league softcore)

I saw u did many builds, every totem build i find interesting seems to be posted by u :D gj on theese ideas, hoping u have the time to describe some of them a bit more detailed.

Hey glad you enjoy them, I like to create builds from an under-used uniques, ascendacies and make them amazing!

There are no end game chase items needed except maybe a good 6l chest and decent jewels.

What to focus on should be an essence of delrium gloves to put the righteous fire in, but thats late game if you can afford it. What you need to focus on is capping your resistances. You can achieve that from jewels or rares. Just look at your resistances when you press C in the character screen and look under defense
Last edited by Some_Day on Dec 6, 2018, 6:06:06 AM
Ruby, Sapphire and Topaz flasks no longer grant added maximum resistances. Instead, they each reduce the damage taken of their respective elements by 20%

you will replace ruby flask?i think is huge nerf for hp recovery :(
Last edited by tixyk on Dec 6, 2018, 6:14:33 AM
"
tixyk wrote:
Ruby, Sapphire and Topaz flasks no longer grant added maximum resistances. Instead, they each reduce the damage taken of their respective elements by 20%

you will replace ruby flask?

No, it should still work and have the same effect.
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
tixyk wrote:

you will replace ruby flask?

No, it should still work and have the same effect.

isn't safell better than anh's ?
Saffel's Frame does not have flat life (= less RF dmg) and removes blocks from attacks.
Ahns (+ 2 fragility jewels) gives perm onslaught, perm +3% max res, flat life, +2 to aura's, block & armour.
Last edited by Cyberkef on Dec 6, 2018, 7:49:23 AM
"
Cyberkef wrote:
Saffel's Frame does not have flat life (= less RF dmg) and removes blocks from attacks.
Ahns (+ 2 fragility jewels) gives perm onslaught, perm +3% max res, flat life, +2 to aura's, block & armour.

Tkanks , pretty clear to me !
Last edited by Eko13 on Dec 6, 2018, 9:53:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info