BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Since the manifesto mentioned us losing a totem is this build still viable since it'll be down to 2 totems? Unless we drop EE and pick up ancestral bond (if rf even works with it) or use the new multiple totems gem. I planned on league starting it but now im worried.
"
Mithology wrote:
Since the manifesto mentioned us losing a totem is this build still viable since it'll be down to 2 totems? Unless we drop EE and pick up ancestral bond (if rf even works with it) or use the new multiple totems gem. I planned on league starting it but now im worried.

I suppose we'll have to look at the source of the +1 totem from veiled items. We might still be able to grab a shield with +1 totem. Which will be a total boost in damage since each totem gives +6% more damage so that's 18% more damage. We'll have to wait and see, but I am definitly starting the league with this build
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Mithology wrote:

I suppose we'll have to look at the source of the +1 totem from veiled items. We might still be able to grab a shield with +1 totem. Which will be a total boost in damage since each totem gives +6% more damage so that's 18% more damage. We'll have to wait and see, but I am definitly starting the league with this build

Okay cool I'll start as it too and try to find a solution as well. I'm not great at making builds so knowing your playing will make a good fallback when I inevitably fail.
The Only Required unique is Ahn's Heritage shield.
If it is required for build, then we can't get shield with +1 totem.
I wanted to start with this build, but looks like it might be rip.
IGN: EdgeeVII
"
edgee87 wrote:
The Only Required unique is Ahn's Heritage shield.
If it is required for build, then we can't get shield with +1 totem.
I wanted to start with this build, but looks like it might be rip.

ahn's heritage or saffel's frame is for +3 max fire resistance. If we can up our regeneration or get a + max fire resistance. You wouldn't need it
So I had a crazy thought while reading the patch notes. Could this build drop Arcane blessing and grab the new brand node that makes branded enemies take 10% more dmg per brand? Or is the ailment immune way more important. I guess if only one can be attached the 10% more dmg might not be worth it. Was just a thought for increasing bossing damage.
"
Mithology wrote:
So I had a crazy thought while reading the patch notes. Could this build drop Arcane blessing and grab the new brand node that makes branded enemies take 10% more dmg per brand? Or is the ailment immune way more important. I guess if only one can be attached the 10% more dmg might not be worth it. Was just a thought for increasing bossing damage.

Since we can already deal damage ourselves without specing into anscestral bond, I think this will replace orb of storms. I will have to test it mysself when I run this build in the new league
Ahhhhhh too much changes !! I don't know if i should start with this build or something safer, not affected by patchnotes.
what you think about implement new totem support what give +2 totems or using banner
Guy, I think it safe to start this build, just use multi totem support. I'll implement banners. I'll see how we go from there. How its the same setup as it always been

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info