BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Skippsy wrote:
My tree is your tree to a T and unless either the golem is out or at least 1 totem is out...RF keeps degen. Turn off the totems and the golem and the base tree isn't sustaining my Rf, so I'm just confused or am doing something wrong....or golems and totems HAVE to be out to negate degen?

They don't necessarly, I can't look at your character in your profile so I can't comment. I made it to lvl 95 in Delve HC and I've done almost all content, so I can assure you its not a problem with the build.
I know :( I'm playing on console and we can't link our accounts, and it sucks man. I'm 86 or 87 right now I'm not necessarily having issues if I Just keep the totems and golems going. This build is just awesome and I like it way more than RF jugg I just wish i could figure out what Im doing wrong lol.
Hi love the build , I copied your build but could not get R_fire to work for me but I did get to level 84 with out it I would love to see you keep going with this build ,it takes me l long time to clear a map but I get there , ps are there any gems I should not over level or only level up to some pint ??
"
Ravin_sk wrote:
Hi love the build , I copied your build but could not get R_fire to work for me but I did get to level 84 with out it I would love to see you keep going with this build ,it takes me l long time to clear a map but I get there , ps are there any gems I should not over level or only level up to some pint ??

I can't see your character because its set to private, you should try and level scorching ray to level 21 aswell as purity of fire.
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
nico5051 wrote:
I can't get a sustainable RF. Can you please upload the perfect skill tree? You've changed it like 4 times already

Sorry you're having a hard time, but changing is important because the game and balance changes constantly with patches. At least I am updating the guide, any questions you can ask me ingame :)

POB:
https://pastebin.com/JR7vGnpb

Passive Tree:

My current charc in HC Delve
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Some_Day/characters

Hey man, thanks! I never meant to sound rude or something. It's ok if you change the skill tree.
hi bud got RF to work , just 1 thing with your new set up do you put down Totems ??
Thanks for the build,very fun and easy at low tier, i've spent some money on it and i still don't feel very powerful in T11+. Is it the lack of passive points (I'm lvl 86 atm) or do i need to change something about my gear ?

Can someone give me some indications please ?
(i will change amulet to a Marble as soon as i can remove the crafted enchant on the boots so i can get dex enchantment instead).

Character :
Passive tree :
"
Drastdevix wrote:
Thanks for the build,very fun and easy at low tier, i've spent some money on it and i still don't feel very powerful in T11+. Is it the lack of passive points (I'm lvl 86 atm) or do i need to change something about my gear ?

Can someone give me some indications please ?
(i will change amulet to a Marble as soon as i can remove the crafted enchant on the boots so i can get dex enchantment instead).

Character :
Passive tree :

Hey the tree and build has changed a lot since the first post. If you want the most updated version, look at my current character lvl 95 in Hardcore devle. The gear are expensive and the tree no longer depends on endurance charges so you can spend them elsewhere. I espcially have a very good helmet to put in my scorching ray totems which essentially makes them a 6 link and give them a huge damage.

Look at my current gear and passive tree and try to follow them as much as possible :)

Thanks, I will look into it. I saw your profile but i thought you were doing some testing, didn't know i was following an outdated version.
I have about 12ex waiting to be invested :D
"
Drastdevix wrote:
Thanks, I will look into it. I saw your profile but i thought you were doing some testing, didn't know i was following an outdated version.
I have about 12ex waiting to be invested :D

The helmet and boots I fossil crafted myself cheaply, the belt needs upgrading. I am just playing a different build at the moment :)
Last edited by Some_Day on Oct 15, 2018, 2:18:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info