BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Shaper Down in HCDELVE
Last edited by Some_Day on Oct 4, 2018, 8:30:56 PM
hello when is better use Doon Cuebiyari compare to Doryani's Catalyst in this league? because as i see you use Doryani's Catalyst but in guide prefer Doon Cuebiyari
thx for answer
"
tixyk wrote:
hello when is better use Doon Cuebiyari compare to Doryani's Catalyst in this league? because as i see you use Doryani's Catalyst but in guide prefer Doon Cuebiyari
thx for answer

Hey, you can choose either. Soon has better cast speed and life. But I am using catalyst purely for the elemental proliferation link. Because wirhit my stone golem sets everything on fire for -19% fire res therefore more damage
So I'm just really confused and having a hard time figuring it out, how do you sustain the RF? I can't avoid degen w/o popping flask but can't keep charges up to just purely run rf.
"
Skippsy wrote:
So I'm just really confused and having a hard time figuring it out, how do you sustain the RF? I can't avoid degen w/o popping flask but can't keep charges up to just purely run rf.

I can sustain fine with net regen, look at my profile and character. Don't forget you also summon totems in order gain 3% life regen
much better is first option with totem like this opetion with kaom armor
nice build
can you put video with y new build?
I can't get a sustainable RF. Can you please upload the perfect skill tree? You've changed it like 4 times already
"
nico5051 wrote:
I can't get a sustainable RF. Can you please upload the perfect skill tree? You've changed it like 4 times already

Sorry you're having a hard time, but changing is important because the game and balance changes constantly with patches. At least I am updating the guide, any questions you can ask me ingame :)

POB:
https://pastebin.com/JR7vGnpb

Passive Tree:

My current charc in HC Delve
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Some_Day/characters
Last edited by Some_Day on Oct 7, 2018, 7:30:52 PM
My tree is your tree to a T and unless either the golem is out or at least 1 totem is out...RF keeps degen. Turn off the totems and the golem and the base tree isn't sustaining my Rf, so I'm just confused or am doing something wrong....or golems and totems HAVE to be out to negate degen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info