BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Hi, just a tip / idea for our tree:
For one more point we can path through "Armour Mastery"
and respec the north way through "Born to Fight"

It´s essentially losing

40 strenght (~60Flat Life on our tree)

for

64% Armor,
3% Movespeed
0.5% Lifereg
I got a couple tougher q's,

Does searing bond totem + 3 SR totems do more single target, or 4 SR totems?

Also is it possible to do uber elder with this build? (Guesses? lol)

Thanks, build looks cool want to try it soon
"
Ok well then I'll try your suggestions I apologize if i sounded condescending I just misconstrue the stat system a lot of the time and I never thought flat life added anything other than well, flat life :P. Thanks all.

UPDATE -

Tried everything you've said and I'm sitting on 6300 life, but my regen must be too low (880.7 with a lvl 20 golem and lvl 3 Empower.), cause its still dropping my life like it was before. Didn't have a decent Phoenix so i opted in the one I have just for testing.

Going to try leveling up my purity gems then swap out my life amulet with Shapers Seed, because the regen shoots up to 982.3 with that and my life is around 6156.

checked your setup again, according to your character page you have no purity aura running(?!) and your fire res is 77% despite having saffels frame equipped (with only saffels frame you should hit 80%, then get another 3-4% from purity of fire). However, you should stop degenerating HP with your current setup simply by using a Ruby Flask.
"
Hi, just a tip / idea for our tree:
For one more point we can path through "Armour Mastery"
and respec the north way through "Born to Fight"

It´s essentially losing

40 strenght (~60Flat Life on our tree)

for

64% Armor,
3% Movespeed
0.5% Lifereg

the movement speed is nice, 0.5% regen is OK, but not worth the flat HP loss, and 64% armor does almost nothing considering we dont have much base armor
"
Coatesy wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
Nice work, my next shopping list is the following:

Kaom's Heart
Kaom's sign
Opal Ring
+1 Endurance Charge Immortal Flesh

I plan to respect to the 2 endurance charges once I kaom's sign and go back to Balefire. And remove immortal call, to constantly have 7 Endurance charges up for huge phys mitigation and regeneration.

Here's my current gear

Done all red elder's guardians, will do red elder once I get Kaom's heart

Koams Heart? How does the damage compare between wearing a koam + balefire vs six link and doon?

About 15 to 20% Less damage if using lvl 21 SR, but since I am HC I prefer the higher hp and regen
Last edited by Some_Day on Mar 13, 2018, 7:23:05 AM
Got lucky and found a Shav's, thinking to respec into Low Life with this build
My dumpster HC build 6k life, Atziri dies fast but doesn't drop catalyst

IGN @dime
"
dime wrote:
My dumpster HC build 6k life, Atziri dies fast but doesn't drop catalyst

Nice but I would advice against using soul mantle in HC as its a softcore chest that wont let you do harder content.
Tried uber Elder....failed 2 times....the main issue is totems dying really fast due to Shaper's orbs...while I didnt have trouble clearing anything else (T15 Elder, Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri, Vaal Temple) I think this build isnt much suited for the uber Elder ;((
"
Palaryel wrote:
Tried uber Elder....failed 2 times....the main issue is totems dying really fast due to Shaper's orbs...while I didnt have trouble clearing anything else (T15 Elder, Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri, Vaal Temple) I think this build isnt much suited for the uber Elder ;((

Totems in general are difficult for uber elder, AWC is the same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info