[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Raymand wrote:
@1benjy1

Well, I guess I shouldn't run blood magic on whirling blades then, might just keep it at a 3 Link or using reduced mana, not sure though

Yeah, I was mainly wondering if Ice bite is straightly worse than damage on full life, from what you said, it seems like that is the case

btw, what Pantheon are you running? Or just using the ones Fiver suggested

so yea, nothing much really ,just need to grind more now

I will for sure check your character and Fiver's character and see what you guys are using/doing, probably not going to copy everything but yea

Thank you very much man <3

Icebite is probs better at the start, I'm not sure what the breakpoint is, but dmg on full life is way better in the long run.
Which pantheon are you using ? benjy

also, what do you think about Blood rage for the build? I know it's not needed for frenzy charges generation but the extra leech and attack speed feels really nice (trying it out atM)
"
Raymand wrote:
Which pantheon are you using ? benjy

also, what do you think about Blood rage for the build? I know it's not needed for frenzy charges generation but the extra leech and attack speed feels really nice (trying it out atM)

I use Yugul plus solar/lunar depending on what im fighting.

Blood rage gives us leech, but we should do enough dps to be at leech cap anyway, so thats useless. we already have frenzy charges.
So it literally is a case of whether or not you want to deal with the degen for 15% attack speed.

I mean it's an ok dps boost, but it makes it harder to use dmg on full life, and it's always a pain when using vaal pact. So i don't bother.
How do you generate power charges? In the pob link herald of ice stands alone. Do you use it manually or don´t you use power charges?
Antiquities from the early days of Path of Exile

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/165953
I dont get where he gets the stats to level his gems to 20 - even with taking the 30 stat nodes for leveling i feel like im strength and intel starved the whole time - and his gear has nothing on it in the Original Post?

do you think Master of the Arena is worth the 1 point for 20 strg / + range? that might help

Would you drop the 3 vitality life leech nodes at vitality void when you get soul rake? or keep them?

I noticed there wasnt anything in regards to stun, is it because the dodge chance is so high we hardly get hit enough to worry about the stun?

Thank you for answering the questions, appreciate it
Last edited by Viris on May 8, 2018, 1:38:14 AM
Guys what about stun? I played but stun from creeps it's really problem! It's only my problem?)
"
Mahariel wrote:
How do you generate power charges? In the pob link herald of ice stands alone. Do you use it manually or don´t you use power charges?

You would use herald of ice + Curse on hit + Assasin's mark.

I'm running tombfists with Curse on hit ele weakness though, which is better and herald can't give us power charges vs bosses anyway. Anything aside a boss should insta explode with or without power charges once you have all your gear.
"
Viris wrote:
I dont get where he gets the stats to level his gems to 20 - even with taking the 30 stat nodes for leveling i feel like im strength and intel starved the whole time - and his gear has nothing on it in the Original Post?

do you think Master of the Arena is worth the 1 point for 20 strg / + range? that might help

Would you drop the 3 vitality life leech nodes at vitality void when you get soul rake? or keep them?

I noticed there wasnt anything in regards to stun, is it because the dodge chance is so high we hardly get hit enough to worry about the stun?

Thank you for answering the questions, appreciate it

All Int/str comes from gear. My stygian has 59 str on it for example.

I have no clue why everyone is taking all these extra leech nodes, their useless. Did Fiver suggest it somewhere i missed? Just take vaal pact, thats it.

You shouldn't be getting hit, stunned or even hurt that much. Especially since we freeze everything. If you are, then you need more evasion, at least 2k+ on chest. Uber lab for onslaughts 25% evade is important too.

"
ItsMaKaR wrote:
Guys what about stun? I played but stun from creeps it's really problem! It's only my problem?)

You either need more dmg, or more evasion. Or both. ^_^

Since we're a freeze build everything should be mostly stunned by us, not the otherway around. Just get a lil more dmg or a few more items, and you'll never be stunned again, honest. :P

I'd actually forgot stun was even a thing, based on how nothing has stunned my raider since like lvl 75?

Edit: after looking at your gear, the main issue for being stunned is your tabula.
You will notice a big difference when you swap that for a 2k evasion chest
Last edited by 1benjy1 on May 8, 2018, 2:03:37 PM
So i picked this build to play in flashback because i wanted a fast mapper with decent bossing capacity. However i just reached red maps and im starting to experience survival and damage issues. The only thing ive skipped is phase acro because to me it looked like a weak investment of 4 points. I have 4.7k life, res capped, 15k evasion i think? Maybe its easier to look at my profile. Any idea what ive messed up? Or is it just a matter of getting better rares?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info