[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Hi,

Have you some advice with uber elder? I clean elder t15 and shaper, but two of them is really hard to dodge and i keep dying...

Thank by advance

Honestly I haven't done uber elder, Fiver hasn't done it either (not that I've tried), I imagine if you were to practice on a character more designed for bossing like RF to get real familiar with the fight that would help.

In terms of specific assistance, you'd near perfect gear discussed in fivers guide plus a few additions, 200 hp kaom's roots if you don't have them yet are a must, I think an elder chest with +max life%, +120 Life as far over 2k evasion as you can and high resists would be good too.
Otherwise you just need to focus on keeping our dmg about the same but with more life. After that I imagine this build requires a certain degree of skill for the uber fight.

I'm personally not that familiar with the uber fight myself, so beyond gear all I can say is we all need to git gud.
Or you know accept that doing uber elder with FB is just too expensive. ^_^
hello, would it be hard for picking this build for starter? especially may flashback?
Thank you for you're answer. I will try kaoms roots as its seem the most affordable option at the moment.
"
Thank you for you're answer. I will try kaoms roots as its seem the most affordable option at the moment.

Are you sure you wanna get kaoms roots and lose all your evasion?
"
Zelot1985 wrote:
"

Are you sure you wanna get kaoms roots and lose all your evasion?

He wouldn't really lose much evasion, just a bit of dodge chance. Which won't save you from most of the uber fight since all of shapers dmg is spell anyway. And not getting stunned/slowed and killed is much more useful vs elder :P
Rarity: Rare
Whispering Arbiter
Murderous Eye Jewel
--------
Abyss
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
Adds 5 to 8 Physical Damage to Attacks
Adds 18 to 32 Cold Damage to Attacks
+47 to maximum Life
--------
Place into an Abyssal Socket on an Item or into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Excuse me, sir. Is this murderous eye worthy to get exalted?
"
izualdong wrote:
Whispering Arbiter
Murderous Eye Jewel
--------
Abyss
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
+47 to maximum Life
--------
Place into an Abyssal Socket on an Item or into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

It probs won't work out but if you have em spare, go on and slam i guess. Although cold +cold + hp is better than phys + cold+ hp. so I was slamming double cold hp. Eventually got one with crit chance... better than nothing i suppose.
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
izualdong wrote:
Whispering Arbiter
Murderous Eye Jewel
--------
Abyss
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
+47 to maximum Life
--------

It probs won't work out but if you have em spare, go on and slam i guess. Although cold +cold + hp is better than phys + cold+ hp. so I was slamming double cold hp. Eventually got one with crit chance... better than nothing i suppose.

Got it. Thank you very much for replying.
I’m dealing with some real-life stuff at the moment. That’s why I haven’t been online for a while.
I will try to keep an eye on the thread when I have time.

I really do appreciate that you guys are helping eachother.

Don't panic.
is this a good build for the race? uniques should be more available since there are so many more mobs right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info