[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Has the ascendancy order changed for 3.13 with the new buffs and changes to the raider tree? Whats your opinion on if we went Rapid Assault > Avatar of the chase first for normal and cruel lab? Onslaught seems like it'd just be really strong throughout the acts + early mapping
He mentioned in a stream just that. Yes. Getting permanent Onslaught first makes sense for leveling. Then priority is Avatar of Slaughter then Chase in my opinion.
So rolling my Lethal Pride jewel and hit

reduce extra DMG from crits
20% armor
20% fire res
20% phys dmg
10% increased fort effect
5% double damage
ignite dmage
intimidate

IDK if I should reroll it and try to get better?
"
Kylul wrote:
So rolling my Lethal Pride jewel and hit

reduce extra DMG from crits
20% armor
20% fire res
20% phys dmg
10% increased fort effect
5% double damage
ignite dmage
intimidate

IDK if I should reroll it and try to get better?

If you got currency to spend on it, you can keep this one, buy a new one and roll it on the side. If you don't get better, you still have this one.
How do I get Aspect of the Cat? Guide says it is from Farrul's Fur, but isn't it Farrul's bite that actually grants the skill? or am I mistaken
"
StRokkor wrote:
How do I get Aspect of the Cat? Guide says it is from Farrul's Fur, but isn't it Farrul's bite that actually grants the skill? or am I mistaken

You need to craft it on one of your items. It's a beast craft, and doesn't take the crafting bench mod space, it just adds the mod. Don't remember the name of the beast tho.

The mods reads : "Grants level 20 Aspect of the Cat skill"
Last edited by Kazh on Jan 29, 2021, 8:31:02 AM
Ahh thank you buddy
Would it be worth it to get awakened cold damage to replace hypothermia?
"
Kylul wrote:
Would it be worth it to get awakened cold damage to replace hypothermia?

I believe Hypothermia gives more damage than Woke Added Cold. Woke Added Phys is better than both of those though.

I have a question on the side, I'm looking to upgrade my survivability now, but I don't how I could do that.

The only two possible improvements I could see defense-wise would be either to get more Evasion (which would be minimal or even impossible, as it's impossible to beat Starkonja with a rare helmet without sacrificing the elemental damage prefix, and Two-toned boots will only beat Darkrays by an extremely small amount, if at all), or getting a second set of clusters for a bit more life and blast freeze. Or get more damage I guess. The best defense is a good offense, right ?

Oh, and divine my Farrul's for better evasion roll.
Last edited by Kazh on Jan 29, 2021, 2:20:10 PM
Hello, i'm not sure to understand the large cluster jewel part
- Blanketed Snow
- Doriyani's lesson / ( Disorienting Display)
- Vengeful Commander

In POB, you never make use of the third passive skill ( Doriyani or Disorienting)
Do we only care about Vengeful and Blanketed Snow ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info