[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

I'm starting up my stream early today. I will be streaming for 8+ hours today. Stop by if you need help with anything. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Thanks for the great build! I am really having fun with it so far. My only problem is that my evade chance is still pretty low. what is the key to getting 90+ evade chance on this build? thanks.
Hey,

really like the build, do you think ascendant version of this could be done? raider/slayer or raider/champion, or would it be really suboptimal?
Starting up my stream. If you need help, feel free to stop by. I'll try to answer the ones who have asked questions here ASAP as soon as my stream is over.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
I prefer to use nightblade setup from the last league. FB-Nightblade-ice bite-multistrike-EDWAS-ancestral call/ruthless
If i swap ice bite for the rage - i lose ~400k dps in pob, even on 50stacks of rage. Btw 21/23 nightblade's price is very low.

Now im curious what better: a rare helment with fb chant or starkonja without it?..
Last edited by Ixnayd on Jan 21, 2021, 3:02:37 AM
Hey,

I was just wondering whether I was mistaken, or does Hydrosphere effectively double our damage on pure single target (generally our biggest weakness) presuming you have either ancestral call or tribal fury?

Since we can hit it and it counts as a second target, it would allow another set of projectiles to split off of it and hit our primary target
"
Zzpxpzz wrote:
Hey,

I was just wondering whether I was mistaken, or does Hydrosphere effectively double our damage on pure single target (generally our biggest weakness) presuming you have either ancestral call or tribal fury?

Since we can hit it and it counts as a second target, it would allow another set of projectiles to split off of it and hit our primary target

If you have ancestral call, you won't have multistrike which is a big dmg loss. Frost blades projectiles deals less dmg than main hit itself, so it wouldn't be double damage either. Also, target needs to be mostly stationary or you have to always reposition Hydrosphere. I think it's not worth it.
"
FuckAlbert wrote:
Thanks for the great build! I am really having fun with it so far. My only problem is that my evade chance is still pretty low. what is the key to getting 90+ evade chance on this build? thanks.

You will probably not get 90% evade chance in the in-game character screen. It will most likely cap out somewhere between 60-70.
The thing that maxes it out is blind. With one of the claw nodes in the top right wheel, we get a chance to blind enemies on critical strikes. With out high crit chance, and fast attack speed, any target that we hit for 2-3 seconds is most likely going to be blinded.

Don't panic.
"
Rameldria wrote:
Hey,

really like the build, do you think ascendant version of this could be done? raider/slayer or raider/champion, or would it be really suboptimal?

Ascendant can definitely be done, but you'll lose out on a lot of the frenzy charge buffs from the raider tree, making them less powerful. I know there used to be an ascendant version of this build many leagues back, that was pretty powerful. Not sure if there are any now though.

I think that version was Raider/Berserker though.

Don't panic.
"
Ixnayd wrote:
I prefer to use nightblade setup from the last league. FB-Nightblade-ice bite-multistrike-EDWAS-ancestral call/ruthless
If i swap ice bite for the rage - i lose ~400k dps in pob, even on 50stacks of rage. Btw 21/23 nightblade's price is very low.

Now im curious what better: a rare helment with fb chant or starkonja without it?..

I know there are a few people who prefer nightblade. My problem with it is that the uptime on the full effect is very low.

A rare helmet with FB enchant does less damage than Starkonja unless it's a redeemer helm with -9% cold resist on nearby enemies.
That said, the advantage of going with a rare helmet is that you can get some resists on it, which can definitely be useful.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info