[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

yo fiver, are you going to update this? :) thanks so much if you do! looks amazing! I think it would work fine. Good luck in this league ^_^
Guide is updated!

There aren't really any changes yet. I haven't had a look at all the new items etc, but as for the ascendancy and passive tree, there will probably not be any changes. Updated pastebins are on the first page. :)

I'm not sure how active I will be this league, so if anyone has questions and don't get answers here, please hop into the discord server (links are on the first page).
There's lots of people there who can, and will, help you out.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
Guide is updated!

There aren't really any changes yet. I haven't had a look at all the new items etc, but as for the ascendancy and passive tree, there will probably not be any changes. Updated pastebins are on the first page. :)

I'm not sure how active I will be this league, so if anyone has questions and don't get answers here, please hop into the discord server (links are on the first page).
There's lots of people there who can, and will, help you out.

Thank you for the update noble viking! I m very pleased that you do not forget us, little raiders with frost blades:)
thanks for the update! did few tests run and have highly single target issues till A5. watched ur leveling video but even with the phys recipe i am struggling on the bosses
I know that you have stated that vaal double strike is incredibly important early on, but is just having the skill gem slotted that is important? Are we supposed to link it with anything or just use the vaal part of the skill on bosses unlinked? It is the only confusing part of otherwise amazing guide, especially for a non-meta skill.

Thanks and good luck for Echoes!
Ty, man.

тоже им стартуешь ?[/quote]
да, босс килл так себе, но для т1 боссво на ареме мивины точно подойдет, а там может и миррор шмот подъедет[/quote]

А какой билд минера норм , не одного не качал, попробую в этой лиге что ли )
Great Buildguide. I will look into this for Leaguestart.
But I am considering to take Rapid Assault first, and after that Poacher+Slaughter.

65% Onslaught Effect on first Lab looks too good for me. But I am not sure yet.

Any thoughts about this?
"
seneidae wrote:
But I am considering to take Rapid Assault first, and after that Poacher+Slaughter.

Any thoughts about this?

I'd defo go Rapid Assault 1st ascendancy now, you can get frenzy charges from bloodrage while lvling, and having perma 33% movespeed/atk speed from 1st ascendancy gonna be big
"
MrYamamoto wrote:
"
seneidae wrote:

Any thoughts about this?

I'd defo go Rapid Assault 1st ascendancy now, you can get frenzy charges from bloodrage while lvling, and having perma 33% movespeed/atk speed from 1st ascendancy gonna be big

Yes, same Idea here. Only downside is you lose 60% Attack Damage until Merciless Lab (and 24% Attack/Movespeed which we get via buffed Onslaught though). But I personally spend a lot of Time in Blood Aqueducts on League Start, so I am a bit overleveled for the rest until Mercilab anyway.
Last edited by seneidae on Jan 15, 2021, 3:34:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info