[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

How do I deal with curses without a warding flask?
https://valid.x86.fr/egpm28
What do you guys think about Flesh and Stone aura? Stone stance provides nice defence and I probably can fit it with Replica Hyrri's Truth's hatred res reduction.
I'm just playing in hardcore and don't feel safe at all lol. Even thinking about getting chaos golem, but no int for that.

Yea, it's a challenge already to get to 69 for Cat's Stealth haha
What would a 5L setup Look Like? Frost Blades-Hypothermia-Ancestral Call-Multistrike &? Rage or Elemental Damage?
"
What would a 5L setup Look Like? Frost Blades-Hypothermia-Ancestral Call-Multistrike &? Rage or Elemental Damage?

From the FAQ:
5L: Frost Blades - EDWAS - Hypothermia - Rage - Ancestral Call/Multistrike
4L: Frost Blades - EDWAS - Hypothermia/Added cold - Multi/AC
"
TheOne320 wrote:
"

From the FAQ:

not sure if this still counts, since fiver uses melee physical damage support in his 6-link setup. seems like he dismissed hypothermia. also i dont know how chill works in combination with cold conduction. are the enemies still chilled or would hypthermia be a waste here?
Last edited by subcutan on Oct 12, 2020, 3:41:29 AM
"
subcutan wrote:
"
TheOne320 wrote:
"

From the FAQ:

not sure if this still counts, since fiver uses melee physical damage support in his 6-link setup. seems like he dismissed hypothermia. also i dont know how chill works in combination with cold conduction. are the enemies still chilled or would hypthermia be a waste here?

Then it would be nice for him to update his guide.

*edit*
Hypothermia should work. Cold Conduction says: Enemies Chilled by your Hits are Shocked. Stormrider says: 10% chance to gain a Power Charge when you Shock a Chilled Enemy. That means the shock is in addition to the chill and Hypothermia would work.
Last edited by TheOne320 on Oct 12, 2020, 9:27:08 AM
Hypothermia was not replaced by Melee Physical Damage Support. It was replaced by Awakened Melee Physical Damage Support. The Awakened version adds a chance to intimidate.
This build looks way better than the ranged one i am using for my ranger and i would like to know if i can make it work with what i have right now. My Ranger is level 92.

Can i make use of one of these shields? I really don't have money to buy anything now.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by phosTR on Oct 13, 2020, 11:54:07 AM
"
phosTR wrote:
Spoiler
This build looks way better than the ranged one i am using for my ranger and i would like to know if i can make it work with what i have right now. My Ranger is level 92.

Can i make use of one of these shields? I really don't have money to buy anything now.

Thanks in advance.

Gear looks good tbh, you can probably use loreweave or qotf without any issues. For shields, the one I'm using right now, after switching some stuff around, is this very easy to find

Just run the twilight temple two times (once to kill the sun boss, one to kill the moon boss), vendor the shields with an orb of fusing and voila, you've got yourself a decent shield (160 str is a bit much, but it shouldn't be a very big issue tbh) to put auras and enlighten in until you can get a %reduced mana res shield. Or just buy em, they should be dirt cheap.
Either sun or moon shield also works just fine, but I think the combined shield is better. Although if I had to pick one, I'd probably pick the moon one, for a higher evasion bonus and freeze immunity. All in all, they're very cheap and fit our purposes just fine.
I was wondering, with the nerf of clusters node for auras and crit, is it still worth using them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info