[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Would you guys say a Farruls Fur is worth investing into, even as a 5L and possibly a 6L after? Also, how much would a damage boost will Ryslatha's Coil provide? Thinking of investing into one, but one cost's like 5 Ex at the cheapest.

Haven't been able to get one yet, but from personal experience Farrul's Fur is usually a very good DPS boost for crit builds since it allows you to get Aspect of the Cat for free (have to craft it on another piece of gear but still, that's not an expensive craft)
It's also easy power charges, which is always nice to have and lets you drop pcoc from your setup (if you have it in the first place, I use 20% q assassin's mark to generate power charges on bosses)
"
Chnams wrote:
"
Would you guys say a Farruls Fur is worth investing into, even as a 5L and possibly a 6L after? Also, how much would a damage boost will Ryslatha's Coil provide? Thinking of investing into one, but one cost's like 5 Ex at the cheapest.

Haven't been able to get one yet, but from personal experience Farrul's Fur is usually a very good DPS boost for crit builds since it allows you to get Aspect of the Cat for free (have to craft it on another piece of gear but still, that's not an expensive craft)
It's also easy power charges, which is always nice to have and lets you drop pcoc from your setup (if you have it in the first place, I use 20% q assassin's mark to generate power charges on bosses)

How about Ryslatha's Coil? Is that worth the 5 Ex price?
"
"
Chnams wrote:
"

How about Ryslatha's Coil? Is that worth the 5 Ex price?

On my character it's a solid 15% dps increase with average rolls (44% more, 39% less with catalysts, perfect rolls would give me ~2% additional dps), but you obviously have to give up some resists. The HP and STR bonuses are nice though. I didn't pay for mine (dropped it in Heist, felt very very lucky!) so I can't say if it's worth the price, but it's a substantial damage upgrade, especially with good rolls. If you get one, don't forget that you can use attack catalysts on it to increase the physical rolls even further. I think the best rolls you can get with catalysts is 48% more, 36% less.

I'd say import your character on pob and try it on to see how much damage it gives you. At that price, it's definitely a luxury item that you only should get when your build is already doing well.

i just crafted my first 2 item ever from scratch, even in harvest i didnt craft anything lol. i was a bit disappointed with the first one (397 Pdps) so i tried another one with an enchant this time and ended up with 468 Pdps, just need to level up my character now.
"
dragonpowi wrote:

i just crafted my first 2 item ever from scratch, even in harvest i didnt craft anything lol. i was a bit disappointed with the first one (397 Pdps) so i tried another one with an enchant this time and ended up with 468 Pdps, just need to level up my character now.

Holy shit that gemini claw is sexy. Shame the base isn't as good as Imperial, though. May I ask how you got such a result?
Hey guys,

Just starting out this build. I know in the FAQ it says avatar isn't taken but is a solid choice. I just want to hear what people think is their best.

I think veil is amazing for 10% of each dodge and for the immunity of all kinds so we can drop freeze flasks and un more unique flasks. Also offers exposure.

However, the extra from frenzies and double onslaught effect is amazing.

I am considering doing a hybrid of sorts and going

Way of Poacher -> Rapid Assault -> Quartz Infusion -> Avatar of Veil.

This way +1 frenzy and frenzy charges on bosses. Free onslaught even on bosses. And still getting veil.

I don't see avatar of the slaughter being good, could someone open my eyes?

I like chase but then I wouldn't be able to generate frenzies on bosses. Does anyone know of another way to generate on bosses?
"
fs84 wrote:
Hey guys,

Just starting out this build. I know in the FAQ it says avatar isn't taken but is a solid choice. I just want to hear what people think is their best.

I think veil is amazing for 10% of each dodge and for the immunity of all kinds so we can drop freeze flasks and un more unique flasks. Also offers exposure.

However, the extra from frenzies and double onslaught effect is amazing.

I am considering doing a hybrid of sorts and going

Way of Poacher -> Rapid Assault -> Quartz Infusion -> Avatar of Veil.

This way +1 frenzy and frenzy charges on bosses. Free onslaught even on bosses. And still getting veil.

I don't see avatar of the slaughter being good, could someone open my eyes?

I like chase but then I wouldn't be able to generate frenzies on bosses. Does anyone know of another way to generate on bosses?

Slaughter is good for zoom zoom and dps, afaik it's the one ascendancy notable that gives you the most dps by itself.

You can generate frenzy charges on bosses with farrul's fur or a 20% Q poacher's mark (but poacher's mark is quite mediocre otherwise).

Honestly tho, avatar of the veil seems kinda disappointing, all it gives is 10% spell dodge which is disappointing considering the investment, and 10% attack dodge from quartz infusion is not worth it, we're already dodge capped without it anyway (with darkray vectors). Apart from that, -15% accuracy on enemies gives you like 2-3% evade chance, exposure is useless as we have frost bomb that gives 25% and two exposure sources will not stack. 10% movement speed is nothing, and elemental ailment immunity is okay I guess, but once you have a corrupted blood jewel you can put antifreeze on your life flask anyway so...Meh?
Hey guys! Nice build. Playing on PS4 and there is no Shtormrider+Cold Conduction cluster jewel on market. How can i craft it? Tried alt+regal and failed.
"
mokos911 wrote:
Hey guys! Nice build. Playing on PS4 and there is no Shtormrider+Cold Conduction cluster jewel on market. How can i craft it? Tried alt+regal and failed.

You can simulate it all here:
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=145&m=fossil&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=0&req={%22286%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:2},%22472%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

you could try fossils.
https://valid.x86.fr/egpm28
Last edited by TheOne320 on Oct 11, 2020, 12:09:26 PM

Now what should i improve to be better can anybody look my character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info