[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Iceman7509 wrote:
First of all, thanks for this amazing build!

I have some questions.

I have two watchers eye jewels, one with 53% increased cold damage, one with 15% cold penetration. Which one should I use?

How is the Totem Flame Dash setup working? Do I just have to place the totems, or do I actively have to use Flame Dash to take advantage of Culling Strike?

Would using the Wise Oak Flask be an option? As cold resistance is highest in my setup, it should provide cold penetration, right?

Like Fencatffxi says, the penetration is going to be stronger.

Both the totems and flame dash can be linked to culling strike though. So having them linked is a good idea. It's a good way to finish bosses that are tanky. Like Sirus for example.

Wise oak is great, assuming your cold resist is higher, yes.
As for which flask to replace, I don't know for sure what flask you would replace, because I'm not at my computer at the moment.
But I'm not sure if it beats the others in DPS anyway. It might beat Atziri's Promise.

Don't panic.
"
xaiyx wrote:
i think i am pretty done with gearing . Need 2level to get a watchers eye and im done

thats my gear , everything is self crafted

need to change the life to tier 1 on my helm

Pfft not even T1 elemental penetration on the boots.

Seriously though, nice work.

That's a sick claw. You could reroll the attack speed to make it even better. :D

Don't panic.
any pob 3.11?
"
nachho23 wrote:
any pob 3.11?

Yes, the PoB in the main post is updated. :)

Don't panic.
-

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jul 15, 2020, 1:02:47 PM
I am now starting up my stream. If you need help with anything, or just want to stop by and say hi, then feel free to drop by. :)

I will be streaming for the next 6-7 hours or so.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
PoB isnt working for me and im using the community fork. just a blank pob for a scion

Hi, im very new to path of exile just started a week or two ago and i've been struggling with doing my 4 socketed atlas boss for example baran and veritania.
I linked my gear just to see where i could improve. Thank you for creating this fun build <3.
I just hope im playing it right haha.
Last edited by oliko4343 on Jul 15, 2020, 6:55:58 PM
"
xaiyx wrote:
Weapon
First i spammed perfect fossil to 25%+ quality, then i used only harvest
crafting. i Spammed reroll rare with physical modifier till i hit some good roles. i hit t1 flat,t2 hybrid,added fire damage and cold res. i removed cold res and added fire dmg with harvest.

Then multimodded , %phys crafted , crit/quality
then i slammed augement speed on it ... hit 5% atk speed... bought 3 more remove/add speed crafts each for 2exalted. the first and second attempt the 5% stay... on the 3 attempt i hit 17%atkspeed.

TBH i think spamming reroll with attack modifier would be better in terms of currency and hope for a good speed roll and then just do the harvest crafting stuff.

Did you buy reroll rare with physical modifier? Or did you farm them on you own? If yes, how to find seeds to buy?
IGN: Chichotka
Hey man i’m currently playing on a console and haven’t got a computer. Is there anywhere else I can see the skilltree, as I can’t use PoB?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info