[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

I'm starting up my stream now. Stop by if you need help or want to hang out or whatever.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
my claw
is nearly finished still need a good speed roll it after 3trys i hit 17%atk speed : atm it has 503dps - if it would roll tier 1 attack speed i think it can hit 600dps

Crafted a new shield , thinking about to remove a resist for double damage but i dont know atm

whats you advice ?
Hey mate,

First of all, amazing build, thanks for your time.
You're saying that we don't need a cluster jewel with Stormrider if we have a Farrul's Fur, but does that mean we go for a different cluster jewel entirely? Rather new to the game so that's why I'm asking. Thanks in advance!
Thanks for taking the time to make this guide. I really like this build and I have been impressed with how well it keeps working out.

It has great clear speed for maps and delves but also deletes bosses in seconds. I'm barely into yellow maps but I haven't played in a year so a lot of stuff is new to me and it's very comforting to have a solid build carrying my noob ass.

I still have garbage gear but I'm not afraid of anything! I'm at full life all the time and just GANK stuff, it's a blast. Raider is my favorite ascendancy too, I just love supercharged Onslaught and HoI explosions are the best thing in the game.

I'm using shroud of the lightless until I can afford a 6L. I've always loved this body armor and feel like it's really underrated.
"
xaiyx wrote:
my claw
is nearly finished still need a good speed roll it after 3trys i hit 17%atk speed : atm it has 503dps - if it would roll tier 1 attack speed i think it can hit 600dps

Crafted a new shield , thinking about to remove a resist for double damage but i dont know atm

whats you advice ?

Nice items. How did you craft your shield? I want to craft similar to it.
"
jonojojo wrote:
"
xaiyx wrote:
my claw

whats you advice ?

this was to be honest pretty easy....

first of all i try to alteration spam to hit the mana reservation mod ... but that was quit hard , after 300 alterations i did not hit it.

so i checked craftofexile which mod it is - it was a mana mod - so lucky as i am i had 1 Lucent fossile and hit the mana mod.

but i got a dex roll aswell on the shield , so i used remove a non life mod and add life , hit the t2 life roll and removed dex.

the rest was just add/remove light/fire till i hit t1 res.

then i crafted evasion+life on it to block this mod and augment life for 100% +%increased life mod.
"
VinceMasq wrote:
Hey mate,

First of all, amazing build, thanks for your time.
You're saying that we don't need a cluster jewel with Stormrider if we have a Farrul's Fur, but does that mean we go for a different cluster jewel entirely? Rather new to the game so that's why I'm asking. Thanks in advance!

We don't need stormrider because the main reason we had it was to generate power charges, and Farruls Fur takes care of that.

We still want the Cold Conduction, so we shock enemies.
And on the second one I go for Blast-Freeze, but the second one isn't as important.

You don't have to rush to get a new jewel as soon as you get a farruls though.
Cold Conduction is the one that is most important.

Don't panic.
"
"
Fiver wrote:

We also talked on stream :p

Like vymii, let me know if you need more help!

did you ever see if disemboweling is better dismembering?

Yeah, Disemboweling seems to be slightly better in terms of dps.

The advantage that dismembering has is the maim though. But that's not really a huge deal when you are chilling/freezing everything already.

Don't panic.
Starting my stream now. If you need help over the next 8 hours or so, that's where you'll find me. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
xaiyx wrote:
"
jonojojo wrote:
"
xaiyx wrote:
my claw

whats you advice ?

this was to be honest pretty easy....

first of all i try to alteration spam to hit the mana reservation mod ... but that was quit hard , after 300 alterations i did not hit it.

so i checked craftofexile which mod it is - it was a mana mod - so lucky as i am i had 1 Lucent fossile and hit the mana mod.

but i got a dex roll aswell on the shield , so i used remove a non life mod and add life , hit the t2 life roll and removed dex.

the rest was just add/remove light/fire till i hit t1 res.

then i crafted evasion+life on it to block this mod and augment life for 100% +%increased life mod.

Can you explain me how you crafted the claw? Moreover, can u give some more details during shield crafting? You mainly used harvest crafting?
IGN: Chichotka

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info