[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
afonsosp wrote:
I have this one to trade for another DD or selling, got claw node, but I'm playing sword:

Recoursefulness = 5% Double damage
Frenetic = 20% Totem Damage
Depth perception = 5% Double Damage
Shocking strikes = 5% phy dmg as fire damage
Fangs of the viper = 4% Increase Life
Claws of the magpie = 20% Increase Burning damage
Claws of the hawk = 10% Intimidate
Blood drinker = 20% Increased melee damage
Soul raker = 20% Increase Physical Damage

Lethal Assault = 15% Crit Mult
ColdHearted Calculation = 5% Double Damage

That thing is disgusting wtf

Don't panic.
Starting up my stream in about 20 minutes.

I'll be available there if you need help with anything over the next 6+ hours.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hi! I tried to follow your build, but I am currently not doing great single targed dps in higher tier maps. I know my claw would be better with some elemental penetration but I can't find one. In POB it says that I have 4M dps but I really don't feel them. Could you help me with my build? I don't really know what to do to upgrade my dps.
"
squalls62 wrote:
Hi! I tried to follow your build, but I am currently not doing great single targed dps in higher tier maps. I know my claw would be better with some elemental penetration but I can't find one. In POB it says that I have 4M dps but I really don't feel them. Could you help me with my build? I don't really know what to do to upgrade my dps.

Will help you out asap. Dont have time right now, but I'll get to it when I can!

Don't panic.
"
squalls62 wrote:

Well, what is your lethal pride ? Because with the best boost I can give you, I got 4M on NORMAL monster and 2M on shaper/elder.

Cheap improvement :
On your amulet don't allocate flash freeze, get Disemboweling.
Get the frenzy charge under your LP
Get Alira (IMO is the best)
Get helmet enchant, 40% frost blade dmg. (I prefer starkonjas with the enchant)
Get a better jewel on your stygian vise (10-20 cold damage, hp)
get fangs of frost instead of revenge of huntred.
look the updated tree : https://pastebin.com/bnCYptWv (updated 2020-02-07)

1 - 2 ex improvement:
get the jewel socket near survivalist, heartseeker put a watcher eye, give you cold dmg while affected by hatred

expensive improvement :
pandemonius as amulet (or other good amulet, rn your amulet is ok you can keep it)
get up your frost blade (21/23)
aura (21/20)
Starjonkas with the enchant (or +X% elemental damage and -9% to cold resistance, ofc with the enchant).
better ring, belt
Bottle faith, Sulphur flask

luck (can be 1 divine or 7 exalt of divine):
5% chance to deal double damage (and intimidate ofc) on LP.

I got 4.5M with that on boss
Last edited by Mastiis on Feb 9, 2020, 2:39:26 PM
"
Mastiis wrote:
"
squalls62 wrote:

Well, what is your lethal pride ? Because with the best boost I can give you, I got 4M on NORMAL monster and 2M on shaper/elder.

Cheap improvement :
On your amulet don't allocate flash freeze, get Disemboweling.
Get the frenzy charge under your LP
Get Alira (IMO is the best)
Get helmet enchant, 40% frost blade dmg. (I prefer starkonjas with the enchant)
Get a better jewel on your stygian vise (10-20 cold damage, hp)
get fangs of frost instead of revenge of huntred.
look the updated tree : https://pastebin.com/bnCYptWv (updated 2020-02-07)

1 - 2 ex improvement:
get the jewel socket near survivalist, heartseeker put a watcher eye, give you cold dmg while affected by hatred

expensive improvement :
pandemonius as amulet (or other good amulet, rn your amulet is ok you can keep it)
get up your frost blade (21/23)
aura (21/20)
Starjonkas with the enchant (or +X% elemental damage and -9% to cold resistance, ofc with the enchant).
better ring, belt
Bottle faith, Sulphur flask

luck (can be 1 divine or 7 exalt of divine):
5% chance to deal double damage (and intimidate ofc) on LP.

I got 4.5M with that on boss

Hey thanks for your help!
I just drop my Lethal Pride which gives me :
-5% Double damage
-30% critical strike chance
-20% melee damage
I know it's not the best but I guess the strength is enough to keep it

For my amulet it is a corrupted one so i can't change the annointment. I thought that it was the best amulet possible except res or better rolls, even better than pandemonius.

I also need to level up more but I feel like I'm dying a lot if I try to do some high tier specialy against some bosses with a lot of hp so the fight take something like 30 seconds of dodge otherwise he just one shot me.

For the rest I guess i'll keep playing and try to upgrade my spell and gear. Thanks!
which map tier are you doing ?

I got oneshotted some time too, really often on metamorph.
4600 hp, but keeping the flask up really help a lot.
most of the time I freeze them (if you have enough dmg)
I just played some maps right now, I did T11-T12 maps everything was fine so I guess it was for T15-T16 maps, or maybe lower tier with some deadly mods I didn't look for.

I feel like the flasks doesn't last a long time because they are almost all unique so I guess that if I don't kill the boss fast enough he may kill me.
up flask to quality 20% and up your stuff, if you know the boss pretty well, just dodge deadly attack.
I often do hit and run (don't work everytime but it's better than doing nothing)
Do you use all buff ? (2x vaal + totem, rage, vaal haste + all flask)
hey ive been thinking of maybe starting this build, however id like to know if the 'not tanky' part is like deadeye squishy or can it actually take a hit? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info