[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
codcw wrote:
"
sinub801 wrote:
Question about multistrike support: is it still "bug"? aka do I have to wait for 3 attacks then click again and I can't just hold down button until everything die?

If it's still "bug" what the best support to replace it? I just can't do the timing right.

ofc you can hold lmao

U sure? because back then if you hold down your trigger then multistrike will always do the 1st hit = you lose dps. The samething apply to multistrike + ruthless as well.
Ofc in pob it's increased in dps but gameplay wise I'm not sure.
Last edited by sinub801 on Feb 5, 2020, 1:06:24 PM
MAJOR rework of the guide.

- 3S Shaper deletion removed since it was old.

- Showcase of me killing the conquerors added instead.

- Link to above showcase video is added to the build. You can click the gif itself, or you can find it in the videos section.

- Title updated. It previously said "5+ million shaper dps". I am currently at 10M shaper dps myself but I don't want to put that number in the title, since I know that most people won't reach that. At the same time I don't want to use a lower number than what the build is capable of. Maybe I'll change it again, idk.

- "Introduction" section changed. Minor changes to the text, but new image on what content the build can handle, and what pros and cons it has.

- F.A.Q section changed. A lot of stuff removed & some stuff added. Mostly just rewriting stuff.

- Pantheon information changed.

- Skills section changed. Added awakened gems (not multistrike)

- Gear section changed (a LOT). I don't know where to start with this to be honest. Added new flasks. Added new belt. Added new shield. Added new claws. Added a rare option to helmets. Added new amulet along with updated suggestions for what to look for. Replaced boots with a pair that has enchant on them. Changed the section on body armour so it doesn't have maim armours in it.... You get it. I also added a new tab in there that just says "something like this" that gives a quick look at what kind of gear I use. The information on pretty much every gear piece has been changed in one way or another.

- Changed the Video section. Removed some old/outdated stuff and added new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzQm7yxF2So

- Fixed some spelling errors.

I haven't made any changes to the actual build, but I have changes in the PoB that I plan on sharing soon. Just need to mix a bit with it first.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
MAJOR rework of the guide.

- 3S Shaper deletion removed since it was old.

- Showcase of me killing the conquerors added instead.

- Link to above showcase video is added to the build. You can click the gif itself, or you can find it in the videos section.

- Title updated. It previously said "5+ million shaper dps". I am currently at 10M shaper dps myself but I don't want to put that number in the title, since I know that most people won't reach that. At the same time I don't want to use a lower number than what the build is capable of. Maybe I'll change it again, idk.

- "Introduction" section changed. Minor changes to the text, but new image on what content the build can handle, and what pros and cons it has.

- F.A.Q section changed. A lot of stuff removed & some stuff added. Mostly just rewriting stuff.

- Pantheon information changed.

- Skills section changed. Added awakened gems (not multistrike)

- Gear section changed (a LOT). I don't know where to start with this to be honest. Added new flasks. Added new belt. Added new shield. Added new claws. Added a rare option to helmets. Added new amulet along with updated suggestions for what to look for. Replaced boots with a pair that has enchant on them. Changed the section on body armour so it doesn't have maim armours in it.... You get it. I also added a new tab in there that just says "something like this" that gives a quick look at what kind of gear I use. The information on pretty much every gear piece has been changed in one way or another.

- Changed the Video section. Removed some old/outdated stuff and added new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzQm7yxF2So

- Fixed some spelling errors.

I haven't made any changes to the actual build, but I have changes in the PoB that I plan on sharing soon. Just need to mix a bit with it first.

Very good update :)

The idea of Live Flask with Critical is really nice, I`m going to use in my build as well, I`ll add to my guide :)
Hi Fiver, thanks again for the build and keeping it up to date.

I have two questions regarding to latest changes to the build.

First one is about using awakened added cold damage support instead of hypothermia. Even at lvl 6 PoB tells me hypothermia gives more damage.

Second one is using bottled faith instead of atziri's promise. Again in PoB by using bottled faith we are losing a lot of damage.

I'm probably missing something here but can you please explain why are we using those 2?

And also if you have time can you check my profile out and tell me where can I improve the build? Because I'm sitting around 7m dps and I think it can be improved but I don't know how.
Last edited by edeviren on Feb 6, 2020, 2:42:37 PM
"
edeviren wrote:
Hi Fiver, thanks again for the build and keeping it up to date.

I have two questions regarding to latest changes to the build.

First one is about using awakened added cold damage support instead of hypothermia. Even at lvl 6 PoB tells me hypothermia gives more damage.

Second one is using bottled faith instead of atziri's promise. Again in PoB by using bottled faith we are losing a lot of damage.

I'm probably missing something here but can you please explain why are we using those 2?

And also if you have time can you check my profile out and tell me where can I improve the build? Because I'm sitting around 7m dps and I think it can be improved but I don't know how.

In PoB calculation, did you put on : Enemies is on consecrated ground ?

Personally, I say you can upgrade your ring and belt, look mine
get the enchant on the boot
Up the awakened elemental dmg to lvl 5, you can use Tora in reserch with jun mission, 3* give 200M exp
I can't see but do you have 5% deal double dmg + intimidate with the timeless jewel ?
Depends on your gameplay but I don't like aspect of the cat, so I play without it and with a rare armor, try to craft one on PoB and see the difference (I didn't try it)
Up your herald of ice to 21/20
(min max, get better roll on the elder ring and pandemonius)

Bandit : get Alira, is a really use boost of dmg.

I done uber elder + sirus, not deathless but done it with this build, 7.5M dmg on PoB (Shaper/elder, 30 rage)

with dmg all boost up, IG I got 1.5M dmg per 0.08s then slowly downgrade until 500k dmg per 0.12s
Last edited by Mastiis on Feb 6, 2020, 6:21:14 PM
"
Mastiis wrote:

Up the awakened elemental dmg to lvl 5, you can use Tora in reserch with jun mission, 3* give 200M exp
I can't see but do you have 5% deal double dmg + intimidate with the timeless jewel ?
Depends on your gameplay but I don't like aspect of the cat, so I play without it and with a rare armor, try to craft one on PoB and see the difference (I didn't try it)

I done uber elder + sirus, not deathless but done it with this build, 7.5M dmg on PoB (Shaper/elder, 30 rage)

with dmg all boost up, IG I got 1.5M dmg per 0.08s then slowly downgrade until 500k dmg per 0.12s

Thanks for helping me out, I appreciate it.

Oh I most definitely didn't select enemies on consecrated ground. Now it's looking much better.

I also got the 21/20 hatred and herald of ice for couple of exalts and they were a nice upgrade.

Now I'm gonna work on that intimidate, double damage lethal pride and the boot enchant but I hate doing labs so I was slacking on that.

Gonna try to get a better ring and belt but It's over my budget right now. Anything close to your belt starts from 20-25 ex.

But I still don't understand how awakened added cold damage is better than hypothermia. I'm still using the awakened one but if I switch to hypothermia my dmg goes to 8m to 9m.
"
afonsosp wrote:

Very good update :)

The idea of Live Flask with Critical is really nice, I`m going to use in my build as well, I`ll add to my guide :)

Ya it's a lot of damage, and the bleed on the flask is pretty useless if you get a corrupted blood corruption on the jewel. :p

Don't panic.
"
edeviren wrote:
"
Mastiis wrote:

Thanks for helping me out, I appreciate it.

Oh I most definitely didn't select enemies on consecrated ground. Now it's looking much better.

I also got the 21/20 hatred and herald of ice for couple of exalts and they were a nice upgrade.

Now I'm gonna work on that intimidate, double damage lethal pride and the boot enchant but I hate doing labs so I was slacking on that.

Gonna try to get a better ring and belt but It's over my budget right now. Anything close to your belt starts from 20-25 ex.

But I still don't understand how awakened added cold damage is better than hypothermia. I'm still using the awakened one but if I switch to hypothermia my dmg goes to 8m to 9m.

The intimidate is the most important one on the LP, but double damage is incredibly strong as well. Like Mastiis says, if you can get that, then that is incredibly good.

As for the added cold damage, it seems to vary somewhat depending on current gear, and how much penetration you have on other gear etc.
On my current character, and in the blueprint, it is the top damage boost by far, along with Awakened Multistrike, so I'm not sure why it displays different in your PoB.

Actually, are you using the openARL version of PoB (the original), or the LocalIdentity fork?
Because the LocalIdentity fork is a lot more accurate on pretty much everything.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/

Don't panic.
Guide updated

- Video of deathless awakener at stage 8 added.

https://youtu.be/lavQ4x8tjUk

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Feb 7, 2020, 9:29:15 AM
Hi Fiver just managed to get two decent lethal pride jewels, let me know which one is better

A)10% intimidate ,10% double damage( but in bad spots, coldheart calculation and mind drinker, I would have to expend 4 points in those not so good places)

B) 90% crit chance, 15 % mltiplier (all in good nodes, claw and frenzy so totally good)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info