[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver wrote:

Well I would try to get rid of loreweave in favor of a rare item with life/evasion and preferably maim. At some point you should also replace your claw for an imperial claw. Not top priority though.
After that, it’s mostly about minmaxing your rare items and getting the right enchants/corruption.

Spoiler

upgraded the gloves and boots, also about the chest yeah i finished the base ytd, still trying to get maim and crit chest, will stay with loreweave until i finished crafting. also what do you think about cat aspect vs spider aspect? since i have the spider aspect craft lying around and i think the hinder and extra bit of damage is p nice.

been trying to craft this boi but didnt get the maim and crit combo yet
Last edited by itsmetian on Sep 23, 2019, 9:53:21 AM
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Andymoene wrote:
Could someone take a look at my char? I only have 4,3k life and I don't know where I should have more on... FAQ states that 5,5k is with average gear.

I do not have any problems with killspeed or so, but sometimes I just get killed. Like by Minotaur - he does that jump from under the earth and dead...

You need to get your last ascendancy points! You get a lot of evade chance from that.

The biggest villain in your item setup is the Loreweave. It is great for damage, but pretty bad for survival. I'm probably gonna remove it from the guide altogether.
It would be very easy to make a body armour that could increase your life by 300+, using only Pristine Fossils. Ideally you want to use Serrated fossils as well, of course, but for survival all you need is pristine.
You also need life on your ring.

I think I'm gonna change the FAQ. The FAQ is based on a lvl 100 character, which is really unrealistic for me to assume people will reach.
But with a better armour and if you get Revenge of the Hunted, you would be above 5k.

On another note. I would consider leveling down your Frost Bomb to level 11-12, to lower the INT requirement.

Also, this might sound cliché, but replacing your wasp nest for a good rare claw would help you survive as well. Sometimes offense is the best defense.

Ah ascendancy - I see. I am missing one trial to do that and did not think about that, sorry!

The damage output is so great and I am really happy with that. Is there another damage option for the chest like Loreweave? Maybe Ascendancy and a new ring already help "enough". I will try it out at least. Nobody is buying that expensive stuff :/

I am already looking for a new ring (I will downgrade the int gems and modify intelligence for life first).

The claw is on my must have list... Already wasted several Ex into crafting. Probably I will just buy one.

Problem with the expensive stuff is that you resell it very seldom. I got another Loreweave in my stash - guess I need to go under the original price and then I will spend it on the claw. Also thought about a new shield with better stats - Life can go up so high on there.

Thank you for all your work and for going into detail with my equipment - like the frost bomb, nobody would have seen that. So thank you very very much!

what is wrong with my build
what should i upgrade
https://pastebin.com/iDZJsvQF
Quick question about Lethal pride.
i hit
20% increased physical damage.
10% increased fortify x2
10% chance to intimidate enemies for 4 seconds.
out of 7 - Is this a keeper?
I will start streaming in about 10 minutes.

If you need help with anything or want to hang out, join me on twitch.
http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

I'm sorry for those of you who have written in the thread the last few hours, I don't have time to answer you right now, but I'll do it later if I have time.

Don't panic.
Hello Fiver
Whats HP optimal? i got 4777...but feeling its not enough -(
Still no currency to buy smth better lul)
Hi,i cant seem to find where you are getting Mana leech/on hit from nearly 160 in final build. Where is this from anyone can answer feel like an idiot but just cant find it in tree or on items?
"
Hi,i cant seem to find where you are getting Mana leech/on hit from nearly 160 in final build. Where is this from anyone can answer feel like an idiot but just cant find it in tree or on items?

quoted from the FAQ section : "All such mana issues will disappear when you have Soul Raker, later on."

"
archwerewolf wrote:
Hello Fiver

Let's see what fiver will say but IMO, 4,5k-5k is enough if you play softcore. If you play hardcore feel free to replace some damage nodes with HP.

Last edited by AIbatroll on Sep 23, 2019, 3:03:02 PM
"
AIbatroll wrote:
"

quoted from the FAQ section : "All such mana issues will disappear when you have Soul Raker, later on."

"
archwerewolf wrote:
Hello Fiver

Let's see what fiver will say but IMO, 4,5k-5k is enough if you play softcore. If you play hardcore feel free to replace some damage nodes with HP.

Aha TY i just couldnt see ANY leech. I guess this must give it all ty
Hm Holy Dominion or Master of Force in term of +dps?
Or smth else? but not that include using golden oil)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info