[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

got this from pale court and got really lucky! 6socketed tried selling it for 1 ex wouldn't sell and decided to try and 6link with 12 fusings and got it in 10!

Damn! Rhoa Fostering is actually one of the better alternatives to a crit/maim rare.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

got this from pale court and got really lucky! 6socketed tried selling it for 1 ex wouldn't sell and decided to try and 6link with 12 fusings and got it in 10!

Damn! Rhoa Fostering is actually one of the better alternatives to a crit/maim rare.

Maybe once I get that new claw multi-modded maybe I'll be ready for uber elder, probably not but maybe shaper!
I was wondering, would war banner buff adrenaline synergize with FB? we could pull more burst with it, it's a 100% more dmg for a second or two, but I'm sure I'm missing something.
hi fiver, me again, i just wanna say, im REALLY enjoying this build, wtf man its so fast, so "cant touch me" rofl xDD

multimod complete, I am completely poor now! my old one was 350pdps and this one 395pdps I don't know how much it will actually impact from the last but not bad!
Any tip for getting 3 red sockets (5 link) on a high dex chest?
Don't have the recipe yet.
Where can i find an actual pastebin link for today?
Hi Fiver, thanks for the awesome build and guide. Quick question: I'm playing SSF and don't have access to most of the uniques. What item would make the most impact on the build so I know what to throw my chance orbs at? The boots? A specific claw? Thanks!
"
Gau360 wrote:

You can try the chrome calculator and get a idea on what to do, you can try the 1-red recipe you should have that. But I say go delving for a little and get that 3 color recipe shouldn't be to hard to find.
"
dsimek11 wrote:
I was wondering, would war banner buff adrenaline synergize with FB? we could pull more burst with it, it's a 100% more dmg for a second or two, but I'm sure I'm missing something.

No, we don't get anything from either banner.
Dread Banner:
We can impale, but we don't actually do any physical damage, so impale doesn't give us anything. though we scale on physical damage, we don't actually 'deal' any physical damage.
War Banner: Well, same thing as above really. We don't do any physical damage. We do get some accuracy, but that's about it.

"
jabeleta wrote:
hi fiver, me again, i just wanna say, im REALLY enjoying this build, wtf man its so fast, so "cant touch me" rofl xDD

AWESOME! :D

"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

multimod complete, I am completely poor now! my old one was 350pdps and this one 395pdps I don't know how much it will actually impact from the last but not bad!

You should've crafted the higher tier of crit+quality on it!
But nice job! It's still a good claw!

"
Gau360 wrote:

Well, without any recipe it's hard. I would use chromatics until I get 3G2R and then use that until you get the 2R-socket recipe. Then you do that one until you get 3R. You get socket-related recipes from delving.

"
Crymore123 wrote:
Where can i find an actual pastebin link for today?

It's in the guide lol. Whenever I update the PoB, I update it everywhere.
But here's the newest one. I actually updated it like 30 minutes ago.
I suggest you read through the notes. There is a lot of important information there.
https://pastebin.com/WBTs5Y9Y

"
Nalroc wrote:
Hi Fiver, thanks for the awesome build and guide. Quick question: I'm playing SSF and don't have access to most of the uniques. What item would make the most impact on the build so I know what to throw my chance orbs at? The boots? A specific claw? Thanks!

I would throw them at Boots and Helm. You can't get Mark of the Elder, Shaper's Touch, or Pandemonius from chance orbs.

I'd also throw them at flasks. Granite flasks and/or Sapphire Flasks.

Bold move playing this one in SSF btw.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info