[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Just made it.

I am crying... cuz of the crit :(.

But i realized, i have 48.71% crit in hideout when wearing this chestpiece and 51% when wearing the one with 1.42% crit.

I feel like the difference is not that big, since i can craft additional curse on this or percentage life :D, what do you think :>
"
szulciq wrote:
Ok one stupid question.

What's the most efficient way to get 4R sockets on 6L white EVA armour? Is it better to chrome them and pray for luck or?

The only good way is to use the ”at least 3 red Socket” recipe. Its 120 chromes per try.

Don't panic.
"
affNighcik wrote:
Hey, thanks for a great guide, its going amazing this league.

Thing is i got a nice deal for evasion 6 linked chest but its close to impossible to roll 4 red sockets on it with chromes. I've noticed u put different settings of frost blades supports in chests gear section. I managed to get 3 g 3 r on it tho.

So my question is which red gem should i get rid of for hyphotermia or ice, and how much dps will i lose for doing it? Plz help

Up to you really. I would replace ruthless, and have a setup where I swap between multistrike and ancestral call.

If you use the ”at least 3 red Socket recipe, you usually get it within a few tries. It’s 120 chromes per try though.
You’d lose dps, but not sure how much tbh.

Don't panic.
"
Progressing really well and having a lot of fun so far.

Just struggling with rolling mods on the claw for multimoding. Already used 1500 alterations, haha. FeelsBadMan.

So close but yet so far -

Yeah crafting can be fun bu also frustrating. Whisper me in game or join me on stream if you need crafting advice. :)

Don't panic.
"
sing12 wrote:
I just got a Lethal pride with 16036 points.. i got enough strengh now, but i see that i dont get the damage boosts you do.. its just because of the seed? in PoB, yours have chance to double damage, increased physical damage... why is that? its the seed? should i try to divine it a little bit closer?

Edit: I got 60 strengh from this seed.

You need to check what you get from the surrounding keystones. That’s the important. The strength is just a bonus. You may need to divine it a couple times.

Don't panic.
"
Lionheartbyu wrote:
isnt it awkward to use so many buffs/debuffs? especially since half of them have cast times.

do you have a casting order to ensure that some buffs dont fall off before you actually finish casting everything?

also how do you keep the ice golem alive? it probably always dies at such a low level, and this build seems so squishy to try and proc cwdt when fighting shaper.

I don’t find it awkward. The only ones I cast manuelly are ancestral protector, vaal haste, berserk, and vaal ancestral warchief.
Ancestral protector is something I try to have up during most fights, so that one is never used when I need to ’burst’. It’s usually already up.
So I just mash ERT real quick to activate the others, in the order listed above. Vaal Haste has no cast time, so berserk can be cast a millisecond after. The only time I need to wait for cast time is between berserk and warchief.

The golem dies a lot. I don’t find it s big problem though. You don’t have to have him on CWDT if you prefer to manually cast him.

Don't panic.
"
Gryphuz wrote:
I must be dumb but how do you reach the int requirement for the

I usually grab the INT node above revenge of the hunted, and we get a little int on the way to the top jewel Socket. You may need to get some on gear, or perharps jewel. It can be a bit of a puzzle, but you can always find temporary solutions until you get it right.

Don't panic.
"
Siafu75 wrote:
Does this weapon worth crafting? How should I proceed?

ty

It could be worth crafting on if you Annul it twice and still have the hybrid. Otherwise, no.

Don't panic.

got this from pale court and got really lucky! 6socketed tried selling it for 1 ex wouldn't sell and decided to try and 6link with 12 fusings and got it in 10!
"
pitrek46 wrote:
Just made it.

I am crying... cuz of the crit :(.

But i realized, i have 48.71% crit in hideout when wearing this chestpiece and 51% when wearing the one with 1.42% crit.

I feel like the difference is not that big, since i can craft additional curse on this or percentage life :D, what do you think :>

Holy shit dude! That armour is INSANE!
I would change the crafted mod to 5-8% mana/life, though!

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info