[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Firtina88 wrote:
"
There is an online version of PoB that you can use.
https://pob.party/share/itikahitahakom

For the most part you are right.

When you are leveling you should just be focusing on life and added damage on your gear. You need to replace your weapon every now and then to be able to keep your damage relevant, and try to upgrade your gear whenever possible.

The most important stats you want on your body armour are evasion and life.

I wrote a post just before this one with some tips to use if you are struggling with damage when you are leveling.

thanks alot for help Fiver. Keep it up mate.

But one question left... i have Mana problems.. what can i do here?

Cheers

Issues with mana will disappear as soon as you take "Soul Raker".
If you are far away from that one and need some mana leech you can grab one of the leech nodes above Primeval Force.

When leveling I always spam mana flasks though. But mana isnt an issue when you get leech.

Don't panic.
"
Wuzini wrote:
With all the negativity i was wondering if this buildis still able to farm shaper this league?

Shaper is super-easy if you have the basic gear.

Don't panic.
Which keystone passive should we try and get on amulet?

Was looking @ Master of force which would be close to 25(ish) chaos for oils right meow which isnt to bad
sorry if this has been asked before, but at even 8 frenzies, the amount of flat added cold from Ice Bite support is far more than the flat physical from Rage support, which I have found to be less reliable, especially in bosses that have phases. If you were using alot of physical as extra I could see it, but it doesn't look like this build is doing that?
You really think nightblade is worth it compared to lets say fortify in main link (maybe even with rampart node annointed) or hypothermia?

Elusive seems to be better on assassins with the buffs from ascendancy.

tell me why the claws and not the dagger were chosen, What is the reason for this?
nice guide bro. i had no prblems until now (lvl76). i already add you in twitch. keep going!
Like to say cheers once again for the guide and info you supplied on discord and twitch youre a great guy whos cares about the people who play youre build unlike others who ignore or too busy promoting there channels for more subs or followers and take days to reply looking forward to doing the end game stuff i did with my cyclone last league but go even furthur 😁
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Fivers Frostblades have always been my go to league starter for most leagues, but apparently many people are saying it isn't as Viable this league with the changes and it's much harder leveling and what not. Is it actually that bad?

There has been a big influx of new players with the build, and I suspect that some of them struggle because they aren't used to playing melee build and don't properly upgrade their gear properly etc. I'm not sure really. I've had no problems at all.

The build works just as well as previous leagues. :)

Well, if you say it, I'll buy it. I'll give it a shot, and report what I find. Mind just clarifying any major changes that this build has received as opposed to previous leagues?
the construction is doing well.
The hardest is until the first ancestry.
The hardest is the mob with elemental resist dammage.
After that it rolls well.

thank you again for this detailed guide, it will make a good league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info