[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver wrote:

Looks cool!

I'll add it in the video section. Would be cool if you could put together a PoB for it, and I'll add it together with your vid.

Not sure that it have sence, bcs i have 126% fire res, and not even stygian vise. Only things that has difference from your build is is 10% quant random amulet, x2 the pariah, sadima +1 frenzy and goldwyrm. Btw my profile is open and you can do one, bcs to tell the truth im not sure how to make this links.
Last edited by ikordan on Jul 6, 2019, 1:27:34 PM
did shaper just bcs i can ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
https://youtu.be/2HTU0Kiydyg
love that lag spikes that kills you XD
Last edited by ikordan on Jul 6, 2019, 2:08:19 PM
What to do? I do not have a DPS. It is worth 200 000. Help.
Maybe a stupid question but why Hypothermia? Can you even chill a boss like Uber Shaper with its huge HP pool? Wouldn't that require a massive hit?
"
Jasmira wrote:
Maybe a stupid question but why Hypothermia? Can you even chill a boss like Uber Shaper with its huge HP pool? Wouldn't that require a massive hit?

It is fairly easy to chill shaper actually.
To chill a target you only need to remove 0.33% of his HP in one hit. For shaper that is 66k in one hit.
Currently, my average hit is at 529k vs shaper.

To reach maximum effect of chill we need to take 10% of his hp in 1 hit, and while that is possible, it's not needed to get the bonus damage from hypothermia.

Edit:
Source https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chill

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jul 6, 2019, 5:49:39 PM
"
Seregajd999 wrote:
What to do? I do not have a DPS. It is worth 200 000. Help.

First, I think you need to get a better claw. You only have 281 dps on it, which is really low. You can get a much better claw than that pretty cheap.

Second, I think you should get a Vaal Haste. It's really useful on bosses.

And you shouldn't be using Lycosidae really. Get a precision gem (you can have it at lvl 1 if the mana is a problem) and use a rare shield with good resists and life, instead.
If you want to use lycosidae you should get rid of any accuracy nodes in the passive tree, because they give you nothing.

Get your last ascendancy points.

Get your gems leveled up, and if possible try to get lvl 21 frost blades.

You should really have gotten the frenzy charge nodes in the passive tree earlier. They are really important to the build.

Start with that. :)

Don't panic.
Sorry.

I write through translator.

Which is better?

"
Seregajd999 wrote:
Sorry.

I write through translator.

Which is better?

Number 1 is better.

Don't panic.
Picked up a better elder ring 10% life 74% attack.

Bought this nice chest for 1ex but to get 4 red socks would mean doing 125 chrome attempts with 3 100% red and hoping one of the other 2 sockets hits red.

It adds 320HP and 4% evade plus with my lethal pride giving 40% fire res, and the cold on this it means I am only worried about lightning when swapping pieces in the future.

The problem is, that one attempt is 25c worth of chromes and the chest piece is only ~150c. Should I just try find a lesser chest with matching sockets? Or is there a better way to get 4r2g.

There was a 4red 2WHITE chest that was 120hp less for 1ex but it had no res. One big rez is pretty much essential on the chest.

Also is 2% loss of evade over 80hp worth it? I am eyeing to upgrade my shield a bit. I know ideally you'd like spell and attack dodge with high life, 700+ eva and if possible/needed any res you have to fill in.

I saw Fiver your shield had 5% chance for dbl dmg, that seems nice to have room to put that in as well since that would proc so much with our attack speed.

For example:

vs

I guess it's hard to lock in a lot of money for a shield just yet until I see what shaper assassin ring I can get and how the res works out. Lots of fine tuning left.
Last edited by poeGT on Jul 7, 2019, 6:16:40 AM
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Jasmira wrote:

It is fairly easy to chill shaper actually.
To chill a target you only need to remove 0.33% of his HP in one hit. For shaper that is 66k in one hit.
Currently, my average hit is at 529k vs shaper.

To reach maximum effect of chill we need to take 10% of his hp in 1 hit, and while that is possible, it's not needed to get the bonus damage from hypothermia.

Edit:
Source https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chill

Thanks for the answer. That unique amulet does not guarantee chill (independant from damage), then? The description is a bit misleading I think.

Also, do you think shield is really necessary? I level with dual claw, once I remove claw for shield my DPS drop by 40% or more. It's insane. Is it possible to get the build working with dual wield? I thought maybe the additional damage and leech can compensate shield? Or maybe some additional defensive flask with charge on crit?

Last edited by Jasmira on Jul 7, 2019, 8:37:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info