[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
Suggested Cluster Jewels:

Large - 12% increased Chaos Damage / 8 passives
* Wicked Pall (Prefix)
* Unwaveringly Evil (Prefix)
* Unholy Grace (Suffix)
* 2 Jewel Sockets (Suffix)

Medium - +5% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier / 4-5 passives
* 1 Jewel Socket + any 2 of following notables:
* Offensive - Wicked Pall / Unwaveringly Evil / Exposure Therapy / Brush with Death
* Defensive - Flow of Life / Brewed for Potency / Student of Decay

Medium - +4% to Damage over Time Multiplier / 4-5 passives
* 1 Jewel Socket
* Brush with Death
* Flow of Life
* Optional: Exposure Therapy / Brewed for Potency / Student of Decay

Is there a recommended method of Crafting these? Fossils or the normal alt/aug? Or not worth crafting just buy?
Last edited by Piffle213 on Oct 30, 2020, 1:18:17 PM
Hello,

I haven't played in a long time and decided to try this build in Heist HC
I have been having a lot of fun with it, it feel fast and safe. I'm now lvl 89 and progressing in the Atlas (currently T10, and guardians are dealt with very fast)

I'm a bit scared of Sirus because when I played before he didn't exist, so I don't have much practice.

I plan on crafting +3 Bow, but if anybody could have a look at my gear and tell me which upgrade to go for next, it'd be very nice.
I think I have set my character public, but let me know if it's not the case. (Char is Andromeda_galaxy_)

Thanks for the very detailed build and the fun I have with it.

Great build indeed. I have made some modification to fit it to my playstyle. Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, A8 Sirus are all joke.

My Gear
Hi,

The description of what cluster jewels you choose and your passive tree does not match. If I go for 1x large jewel and 1x medium jewel, there is not enough skill points to match your tree which is not reflecting what is happening there inside the cluster jewel tree.

Can you please expand on this topic?
Thanks for this guide! Started the same route but in the 90s I've been playing with +7 Frenzy and pushing TR more as ST using CA as AOE with Arrow Nova. Built off of this and added Skill Effect duration and with the cluster jewels you suggested it's been pretty nuts.

Simply put this is the smoothest character I've played into end game and very fun.
Hi!
This is the best "CA without TR" build! I really enjoy my CA, after read your deep guide and drop TR for Frenzy setup. Great clear speed, pretty fast and safe any boss kill, easy 8-mods T16 maps - and all this deathless on SSF.
Many thanks and good drop to you!)
where's the pastebin or the new tree? some parts of this guide seem old
"Before you begin mapping, it's wise to pack as many CA gems to level as possible (if you didn't already). Once they hit lvl 20, you can corrupt them with Vaal orbs for a chance to get lvl 21 gem. You can have up to 11 gems levelling at same time."

Do I need to get every gem to +20% quality before having a try with corruption?
well your build suit me thank for the build sharing =)

hopefully you have new build coming soon ^.^!
Any help with the Nashta contract would be appreciated.
She pwnz me hard.
Last edited by Lord_Banshee on Nov 20, 2020, 1:33:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info