[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Does anyone know how much STR and INT we need from gear to use the recommended level 20 gems? I looked through the POB tree and calculated about 20 STR and 50 INT. I don't have much experience with POB though, so I may have missed something.
"
Zaalsm wrote:
Does anyone know how much STR and INT we need from gear to use the recommended level 20 gems? I looked through the POB tree and calculated about 20 STR and 50 INT. I don't have much experience with POB though, so I may have missed something.

focus on 160 ~
Hi! First time playing the build and im loving it. Got a few questions on how to go about some things.

Just for reference:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FuryofZion/characters

1) I saw you were a SSF player which made me question how good can this build run lab? Which adjustments would you have to do in order to farm lab (I assume you do it to get your enchantment and possibly some other rewards)?

2) In what order should I be getting/buying/crafting the gear? I already have a +3 bow and a cherrubim's as I felt like I can use a bit more damage rather then a kintsugi. I got a lucky 2ex drop so I'm trying to use the currency to the best of my ability.

3)With how you described the gear it seems like we have a lot of room for offensive mods on our rares (im using the simple life/res rares in most slots and currently am overcapped by a lot in all resists). Would you think maybe trying to get some chaos resist lines would do some good since it seems like there is room for that? Also, are there any other uniques you recommend besides atziri's steps? (gloves/helm/jewellery?)

Thank you very much for your time!
Last edited by FuryofZion on Mar 14, 2019, 8:40:53 AM
Hi, I would like to thank you so much for the guide!
Can anyone help me with one question? How will Dread banner work together with enfeeble on blasphemy? Will they both reduce accuracy or will one work?
"
Avorniel wrote:
Spoiler
Hi

Have just started playing this build and am really enjoying it,the only issue I have is the ammount of loot that I have to sift through to see what is good or not for the build,I tend to have issues in that area of knowning what is good or not..lol.I was wondering if you may have a loot filter set up for this build and if so would you be willing to share it.

many thanks for the fun build and the time it took you to make this guide.

Avi.

You can never go wrong with Neversink.

I have my own filter that i wouldn't really recommend it to anyone (forever WIP). What i do personally is to show all rares until i find all necessary gear. Then i stricten it to the show only very best bases - i find something good from time to time and have steady income of alterations/alchs that way.

The gear is pretty much all hp/resistance, everything else better comes from crafting.

"
Zaalsm wrote:

Build has 154 strength and 114 intelligence. The numbers are trivial, you will most likely meet the requirements without thinking about it.

"
FuryofZion wrote:
Spoiler
Hi! First time playing the build and im loving it. Got a few questions on how to go about some things.

Just for reference:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FuryofZion/characters

1) I saw you were a SSF player which made me question how good can this build run lab? Which adjustments would you have to do in order to farm lab (I assume you do it to get your enchantment and possibly some other rewards)?

2) In what order should I be getting/buying/crafting the gear? I already have a +3 bow and a cherrubim's as I felt like I can use a bit more damage rather then a kintsugi. I got a lucky 2ex drop so I'm trying to use the currency to the best of my ability.

3)With how you described the gear it seems like we have a lot of room for offensive mods on our rares (im using the simple life/res rares in most slots and currently am overcapped by a lot in all resists). Would you think maybe trying to get some chaos resist lines would do some good since it seems like there is room for that? Also, are there any other uniques you recommend besides atziri's steps? (gloves/helm/jewellery?)

Thank you very much for your time!

I transitioned to SSF this league, so far i like it much more than trade. Most likely going to stay, unless i decide to run a weird/specific build for testing.

Farming lab is not an issue at all. Pretty good for traps (Kintsugi, life pots+regen), kills decently fast. Adjustments? None, other than Mirage Archer if you want to zoom-zoom quickly around lab. I most likely won't farm lab other than boot enchant in SSF.

Progression section should tell you everything you need to know about order of buying the gear.

Yes, build has a lot of potential upgrades to do. They're simply hidden behind crafting, which obviously costs quite a bit. Compared to other upgrades, they're not extremely cost efficient. Some people prefer different ways of playing so this part is left to the user.

There's no good uniques besides body armours, flasks and Atziri's Step. Other worthwhile gear is used for MFing.

"
overluck wrote:
Hi, I would like to thank you so much for the guide!
Can anyone help me with one question? How will Dread banner work together with enfeeble on blasphemy? Will they both reduce accuracy or will one work?

They will both reduce enemy's accuracy (additively). Also, i'm certain Enfeeble used to have "less" accuracy instead of "reduced". The biggest issue with blaphemy is range of the aura and mana reservation. It will also overwrite CoH Despair setup.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL wrote:
"
Avorniel wrote:
Spoiler
Hi

Have just started playing this build and am really enjoying it,the only issue I have is the ammount of loot that I have to sift through to see what is good or not for the build,I tend to have issues in that area of knowning what is good or not..lol.I was wondering if you may have a loot filter set up for this build and if so would you be willing to share it.

many thanks for the fun build and the time it took you to make this guide.

Avi.

You can never go wrong with Neversink.

I have my own filter that i wouldn't really recommend it to anyone (forever WIP). What i do personally is to show all rares until i find all necessary gear. Then i stricten it to the show only very best bases - i find something good from time to time and have steady income of alterations/alchs that way.

The gear is pretty much all hp/resistance, everything else better comes from crafting.

Awesome thankyou very much

Avi.
any current league vids of boss kills? just curious of the kind of single target damage this can put out
Hello,

First of all i'd like to thank you for this build.
I'm level 87 now and so far every map that came across was very easy (highest one done was tier 9).

I have Kintsugi, as well as Atziri's step.
The rest of my gear is fine as well.

Luckily i have found 2 exalts, which i want to use for the Bow.
Currently i am having a blue bow with + 1 to gems...

I played the game for a while but never really looked into crafting, could you try and summarize the steps for me?

I'd be very thankfull.

Regards,
Acid_HD
Made a quick video of T15 Waste Pool map, corrupted with 8 mods, nothing scary for this build.

Though did a bit of a whoopsie at the end there and forgot to switch out LMP for Swift Affliction, so initial boss damage wasn't that good.
Pretty sure Doedre there also gets huge defensive buffs over time unless you turn the valve but generally most T15 bosses drop dead within 5-15 seconds unless they have phases.
Minotaur in T16 took me about 30 seconds to kill in a pretty nasty map yesterday, though don't have a video for it.

Normal Atziri/Uber Izaro are swatted away like flies, can safely farm lab without even paying much attention to anything other than traps.

Should probably get myself a Kintsugi and a Frenzy/curse on hit setup but I keep forgetting :')

Aside from that though, DankawSL, what would you recommend for me to get as an upgrade next? I'm considering a level 4 empower to replace Damage on Full life (or Conc effect maybe?).. 4-5 link Kintsugi and qualitied offensive gems. Not sure where else to go past this besides one of the mad synthesis implicit bows (I don't understand crafting so thats hardly an option :I )

If I get another T16 guardian, I'll do another video unless others do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrYsso2Fd0E&feature=youtu.be
"
Karma_HD wrote:
I played the game for a while but never really looked into crafting, could you try and summarize the steps for me?

there's a crafting guide in the second post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info