[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

"
thethief92 wrote:
Is it good with claws? And what kind of claw can i need to play with it?

Answered this a few times, but claws are marginally better if at all in the late late game (no more than 5%). Claws are much much more expensive than Foils, so I generally just go with a foil.
If we cant get Watcher Eye with 2 wrath mods who to choose ?
Depends on your stats and how much Pen or crit you already have. Make a jewel in POB to test how much dps pen gives you, then fill in a node on the tree that's crit and compare it point by point.
How is this build's cost for delve? I have around 25ex to invest, i like ST but i was looking for more of endgame build. I know i won't have the same damage as blade flurry/etc, but how the dps will be for higher delves/uber elder with this budget?
With 25ex, this build honestly won't feel that great lol. It takes a lot of currency to get it to the point of my videos for example.
is a Gear Alternative to this possible?

Lets say 6linked Belly of the Beast on chest
maybe diffirent gloves
(just due to the difficulty of getting abysal jewels increasing each second)
What's the priority on the jewels? I only have the currency for a 1 Wrath mod Watcher's Eye so I'm wondering if I should get that or upgrade my Abyss eye jewels.
"
is a Gear Alternative to this possible?

Lets say 6linked Belly of the Beast on chest
maybe diffirent gloves
(just due to the difficulty of getting abysal jewels increasing each second)

Belly is fine, it's just trading a little damage for 400-500 more health. Don't think there is a better glove than Tombfist but you could put resists on gloves and rock a headhunter or diff unique.
"
CritMagnet wrote:
What's the priority on the jewels? I only have the currency for a 1 Wrath mod Watcher's Eye so I'm wondering if I should get that or upgrade my Abyss eye jewels.

You'd have to POB it, too many variables with what your gear could be ect.
"
Mure83 wrote:
With 25ex, this build honestly won't feel that great lol. It takes a lot of currency to get it to the point of my videos for example.

the only really expensive 25+++ex item im seeing is the dual wrath watchers eye, otherise the build seems cheap, am I missing something here? abyss jewels??
Last edited by vaynard2 on Oct 21, 2018, 9:35:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info