[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
S03 wrote:
Hey,

Wondering which gems are the most important to get 20 quality on

In my opinion none of them gain anything really important. It's more of a quality of life thing.

Auras get around 10 (~11%) more radius from 20 quality. Sure a nice thing but nothing you should be hurrying with.
Yeah I thought so. Thanks.

What about the placements of the healthy mind jewels? And just how many of them are you supposed to run? Same for the conquerors efficiency
Hello, I am currently playing as aurabot, following your build, but I cannot cast all the purities because I lack mana.
What am I doing wrong?
Also, my animate guardian dies sometimes to metamorph encounters, is there something I can do to make it more tanky?
Is there a good replace for bone offering on the 3link setup?
I am accepting suggestions to my build too.
Thank you guys!
"
ShadoowsZD wrote:
Hello, I am currently playing as aurabot, following your build, but I cannot cast all the purities because I lack mana.
What am I doing wrong?
Also, my animate guardian dies sometimes to metamorph encounters, is there something I can do to make it more tanky?
Is there a good replace for bone offering on the 3link setup?
I am accepting suggestions to my build too.
Thank you guys!

I took a quick look at your tree and you are at least missing Charisma node, that gives 8% reduced mana reserved which will help a a lot.

If you feel like you are dying too easy, I suggest going for Wicked Ward node. It makes your energy shield to recover in some situations even if you take damage.

Bone offering is meant to be used to make your Animate Guardian more tanky. :) If he is dying, don't think of changing that. Just remember to cast it.

"
S03 wrote:
Yeah I thought so. Thanks.

What about the placements of the healthy mind jewels? And just how many of them are you supposed to run? Same for the conquerors efficiency

Healthy Minds are unique now so you can only use one. It should be on the top of the tree as shown in the POB build.

Conqueror's Efficiency is also unique, and you can put that anywhere except where Healthy Mind goes. Other jewel slots will be filled with mana Grand Spectrums.
Alright thanks a lot.

can you look over my guardian and tell me why I can't fit more than 3 offensive auras? I'm pretty sure I got all the reduced reserve nodes I need.
"
S03 wrote:
Alright thanks a lot.

can you look over my guardian and tell me why I can't fit more than 3 offensive auras? I'm pretty sure I got all the reduced reserve nodes I need.

You have everything else needed, but you are missing -5 mana reserved on your amulet. That should be enough to get all the auras running.
Ooo I looked at the first amulet not the one under gear explanation.

Another question btw... I got 1% reduced mana implicit conqs efficiency yesterday but when i swapped it out with my regular one my mana didn't change at all. Shouldn't it change a little? I still had 43 unreserved mana with both jewels

EDIT: nvm the 1% wasnt a big enough increment to make a difference.
Last edited by S03 on Dec 22, 2019, 8:41:45 AM
"
Tiaro wrote:
Anyone tested whether a Victarios build like this can survive the Awakener with all the degens and chaos damage in that fight? Wondering whether to just go Shavs this time around.

Tried 5 awakening Awakener today and it was hell. Too much chaos damage for real. My ES never dropped under 80% or so, but some crap just one shots if that hits you.

Granted I've only been there once so it might be fine if you know the fight properly.

Edit: this is with 75% chaos resistance
Last edited by hsatan on Dec 23, 2019, 5:12:14 PM
Does anyone know of a good anointment that doesn't require a golden oil?
"
S03 wrote:
Does anyone know of a good anointment that doesn't require a golden oil?

Battle Rouse is quite nice and cheap, Sepia, Verdant, Azure.

Or Revelry, Amber, Violet, Black.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info