[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Zaron31116 wrote:
Hey I'm interested in playing this build for starting in metamorph and wondering if you have any recommendations on what are good builds to get alot of use from this build, my carry was thinking of playing necro and go hybrid life/es to gain alot of es from me but after the changes to minions he is looking at playing bows instead but I worry that at least with a deadeye you'd gain very little es from the guardian and wondering if it's even worth it.

Hey mate :)

In general attack builds profit the most from an aurabot. That's because of the way added damage from auras is working. Anger and Wrath offer such high added elemental damage, that it basically makes all attack builds viable. So, I would highly suggest your mate to play a Bow char. Especially, because bow chars getting buffed this league.
It will result in an awesome clear speed. A ranger doesn't profit that much from ES, but in the end that doesn't matter a lot. The ranger still gets high lvl purities, Grace, armour etc.

Thanks for the response, I ended up putting a scourge arrow trickster pob together last night that could go ci with full mf gear and qotf or maybe a rare sadist garb and end up with like 9k es, 90% evade and 4mil dps not including aura effectiveness and it seems pretty solid, the idea is he will level as RoA then go scourge arrow especially for trickster charges, then potentially go ts with a dying sun if I can figure out how to get the radiant faith onslaught. Overall feeling excited and love this guide and it makes me enjoy support alot.
Last edited by Zaron31116 on Dec 13, 2019, 2:40:22 PM
I would love an updated POB or Leveling Tree aswell! <3
"
Hassemannen wrote:
I would love an updated POB or Leveling Tree aswell! <3

+1 please
Can someone check out my character and tell me why i can't run all of the purities?
Thanks =)
There are literally no changes, just click the "convert to 3.9" button at the bottom in POB. Not a single node taken has changed and there are no new nodes worth taking.
Why is Bone Offering in gem setup? It is useful for Guardian?
since 3.8 cant have multiple healthy mind
"
hogancz wrote:
Why is Bone Offering in gem setup? It is useful for Guardian?

It is for high level maps/bosses/delve so Animate Guardian won't die all the time. It was an issue in last league already, so I imagine it's pretty bad now.

"
Iplayferal wrote:
Can someone check out my character and tell me why i can't run all of the purities?
Thanks =)

You seem to be missing 5% reduced Mana Reserved on your amulet. These are pretty cheap at the moment. Though you still have to pay something for a good one. But for starters just buy some cheap one with maybe some life or resists.

Poe.trade search link: https://poe.trade/search/kimagamoamebeg

Also you have 4 purity gems on your head. Should only use 3 = lightning, fire, ice. Not the elements one at all.

--------------------

Don't think I have said thanks for the guide yet, even I've played it for last 3 leagues. So thank you very much Toaster! <3

--------------------

Everyone asking for an update for POB, just convert the current one to 3.9. There are no changes to the tree. Same goes for leveling trees.
Anyone tested whether a Victarios build like this can survive the Awakener with all the degens and chaos damage in that fight? Wondering whether to just go Shavs this time around.
Hey,

Wondering which gems are the most important to get 20 quality on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info