[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

Fixed the 110p link in the "Passive Tree" section to prioritize Skittering Runes before Potency of Will.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
items section is broken, pics are wrong
"
Sonidox wrote:
items section is broken, pics are wrong

Thanks! Fixed.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Updated Path of Building link, and the 123p passive tree.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Ishiga25 wrote:
So I need to know, how would this build perform without the overpowered, bugged jewel? Cuz I'm not dropping that much currency on something that'll get killed if it's not going to be worth that much in even the short run.

The first 5 videos linked in the guide are without that jewel. The first set of guardian videos, the T7, and T14.

Baller. Thank you very much.
Could you recommend a decent 5L bow since you said this build will work with a 5L? Or did you mean it would work with a 5L armor piece? I'm currently level 59, decided to just level up with Caustic Arrow once I was able to use it(pain in the ass, not worth doing) and I'm currently only hitting for 1100 DPS. Have yet to switch over to the ES version of the build, stuck at 1900 for life. My armor and rings, etc, don't really help me because they're all very low level but that's not why I'm here, I just need help choosing the right bow. :P
"
Ongoing wrote:
Could you recommend a decent 5L bow since you said this build will work with a 5L? Or did you mean it would work with a 5L armor piece? I'm currently level 59, decided to just level up with Caustic Arrow once I was able to use it(pain in the ass, not worth doing) and I'm currently only hitting for 1100 DPS. Have yet to switch over to the ES version of the build, stuck at 1900 for life. My armor and rings, etc, don't really help me because they're all very low level but that's not why I'm here, I just need help choosing the right bow. :P

http://poe.trade/search/mototugoyorira

Best of luck. (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Oh I have one more question. I'm in Act 5 with this leveling setup now and I'm not entirely convinced in my skill to fight kitava with a tabula and a melee range skill.

What would you do in my shoes, to switch up the tactics for the fight? Any advice here would be wonderful.
"
Ishiga25 wrote:
Oh I have one more question. I'm in Act 5 with this leveling setup now and I'm not entirely convinced in my skill to fight kitava with a tabula and a melee range skill.

What would you do in my shoes, to switch up the tactics for the fight? Any advice here would be wonderful.

The boss can be annoying, it's not a bad idea to level up before trying the fight, then even if you die a few times you aren't losing anything. Alternatively you could ask global chat or a friend/guild member to help you kill it.

You basically have to just learn the few attacks he has, and BV has more than enough single target DPS to kill the heart phase pretty quickly.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 6, 2018, 3:57:56 PM
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Ishiga25 wrote:

The boss can be annoying, it's not a bad idea to level up before trying the fight, then even if you die a few times you aren't losing anything. Alternatively you could ask global chat or a friend/guild member to help you kill it.

You basically have to just learn the few attacks he has, and BV has more than enough single target DPS to kill the heart phase pretty quickly.

Fair enough. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info