[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

"
Peachcakelolz wrote:

planning to do a variation of your build with this wand

looks like better than mine
oh my good
:D
"
slicchabib wrote:
As madzak wrote, the build is op, one of my best wander ever.I made a new shaper wand too, can somebody implement a new tree for that wand?I got int on my rings and amulet and use a fertile mind and atm im at 531 INT , the damage is better now than with my old wand and old stuffs.I see potential in this new wand so pls somebody make a good tree with it. :D I thought about black sun crest, or astramentis but they are not good enough with 531 INT, doesnt worth to use them.I would stick with skyforth too, i love it, ohh and with shaper gloves dont have to worry about accuracy so need that one too.Maybe need to change chest and spec out some ES nodes but i guess the mana jewel is important too because ton of INT=ton of mana,ton of mana=more ES from the jewel.So i should change helmet,belt,shield and the tree somewhere.Ohh and my amulet is still shiet, no dmg mod on it just some nice int-res-%ES.

Always love your two guys :D

take me
"
myvingador wrote:
This build is amazing, 4 days ago I post about what I did with this barrage build, and my itens
and now I tried do this in version howa + CI + tank + damage wtf yoyoyo op and did a nice thing

you can play like me using Blade flurry or do Spectral Throw for a better clear speed

( my tree is for howa actually, prob the best one)
Use The vertex instead of lightpoacher if you don't have Watcher eye's because you only need 6k ES cape, others ES you can focus on damage

gl if someone try, can pm me ingame if need help :D

WTF so good howa style.

chaper!, better dps!

i really want to upload this version my build. :D

good work and nice!
어서!
"
어서!

lol!!

한국인이세요!?
How do u generate power charges? And what boots to recommend instead of skyforth? :D
"
jmwafu21 wrote:
How do u generate power charges? And what boots to recommend instead of skyforth? :D

if you don't have money for skyforth, you can try use assasin mark + herald of ice + curse on hit in any item .. or you can use orb of storm + power charge on critc + inc critical chance
its up to you, prob both can works, but you need rush your skyforth :P
What do you think is better a Shaped with lightning damage per 10 int or a good eDPS wand? (like 300 or more with 1.65 APS and crit chance)
"
kyarate wrote:
"
어서!

lol!!

한국인이세요!?

네. 만나서 반가워요.
So clarity jewel gonna get nerfed, time to buy a high ES regalia. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info