Path of Nerfs

Level 100 was always for diaper wearers anyway so DGAF
Saved
Well, looks like again no support pack this league, sorry GGG :/
"
Chris wrote:

Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be CAREFUL though, and just adjust it A BIT AT A TIME. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of SMALL additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

• 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

Really? Small penalties and more over time?

I believe you should give a voice to the players that have bought supporter packs. Maybe in a form of a poll like you have done in the past to see if the voice of reason will prevail. I don't always agree with all changes to the game in skill gems, passive tree, etc., however having a voice for my support feels like it should matter.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Hahaha the vast majority of you complaining about the XP nerf, will not even slightly be affected by it. So it's funny that you are so mad.
"
Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

good joke bro, i never hit more then 85 i beleive...but good for the 3% players who were complaining
It's sadly always the same. GGG makes reasonable nerfs und adjustments and a part of the community is loosing their mind. So you are afraid you cant one-click steamroll through the game anymore? To those: Just wait a week and pick out one of the 3 top builds with insane dps output and survivability and just copy those builds and you will be happy again. It will happen and it always happens. Don't worry. There will be a new meta once again and you can just follow it once more...

I was hoping for Slayer adjustments and a plain Sunder nerf. My only complaint is the XP-nerf because it addresses the problem at the wrong end. Like some people pointed out the problem are the endgame maps (t12 onwards) with insane mods which are completed within 3 minutes. And to some 3 minutes is too slow....
Damn a lot of these things affect Shadow... the one class I started investing my time into :( plus, I will agree with others the XP nerf seems retarded.
"
Chris wrote:
This was one of the most heavily-requested nerfs in the history of Path of Exile.

The game shouldn't be balanced around races. That's clearly the only reason anyone would request anything to be nerfed. If you just can't stop yourselves, improve some of the incredibly weak skills that we've had for years which nobody uses. Give us more options, not less.
rip

So much for build variety, now only the rich players will be able to do the hardest content in the game.

Gl finding a boss killer for corrupted 8 mod Morgrants and Vaal Temple, let alone doing it yourself if you just play casually.

Could you at least make it slightly easier to reach level 94 if you're going to impose a huge penalty on anything beyond that? The crazy people who wanted an xp nerf can get it, but can the rest of us have an easier time?

I'm going to reserve making more comments till the patch note release.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info