ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
diablofdb wrote:
The Krassenstein Brothers set off once again to fight President Trump on Twitter.
Not anymore, unfortunately. The ambiguously incestuous duo shouldn't have been banned.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 24, 2019, 12:22:46 PM
From the "blame all modern social problems on an immigrant woman" department:
Previously, on “The Off-Topic Show”:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
From the Read At Your Own Risk Department…

Everyone I Don't Like Is Hitler an Ayn Rand neoliberal: A global feminist, antiracist left-winger's child's guide to political discussion
https://www.dissentmagazine.org/online_articles/ayn-rand-and-the-cruel-heart-of-neoliberalism
Now this:

That sure was a short hop from the pages of Dissent Magazine to one of the biggest newspapers in the country. How subversive.
When will they be called out for their sexism and xenophobia?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Turtledove wrote:

It was a bit more than just being accused. He also fled. Fleeing is kind of an indication of guilt.
So your telling me that fleeing persecution equates to being guilty as charged? Man i sure do hope you never become a whistle-blower or part of a persecuted group, because if you flee your admitting to wrong doing.

That's some rather messed up logic you got there mate.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
The Krassenstein Brothers set off once again to fight President Trump on Twitter.
Not anymore, unfortunately. The ambiguously incestuous duo shouldn't have been banned.

I wasn't referring to the brief ban of Ed (which lasted less than a day)

They are both still banned as of my post, and given Twitter's statement, I doubt it will be lifted.

“The Twitter Rules apply to everyone,” a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement provided to The Hill. “Operating multiple fake accounts and purchasing account interactions are strictly prohibited. Engaging in these behaviors will result in permanent suspension from the service.”

"The Krassensteins admitted to operating other accounts but claimed they were used to monitor threats against themselves."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/445376-anti-trump-krassenstein-brothers-receive-permanent-twitter-ban

Twitter had to start building a backstory to protect themselves, given Trump's launching of the censorship reporting tool. Imagine having several million personal stories of censorship that could be used in court. Big Tech is going to have their ass served up on a platter. No amount of money in the world can save them if they don't pull their heads out now.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/15/18626785/white-house-trump-censorsip-tool-twitter-instagram-facebook-conservative-bias-social-media
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
“The Twitter Rules apply to everyone,” a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement provided to The Hill. “Operating multiple fake accounts and purchasing account interactions are strictly prohibited. Engaging in these behaviors will result in permanent suspension from the service.”

"The Krassensteins admitted to operating other accounts but claimed they were used to monitor threats against themselves."
The Krassensteins have denied using bots or paying for likes/shares/follows. What they're accused of is a far cry from having alts, which is what they admitted to — and reasonably so, because if someone blocks your main you won't see replies to replies.

I don't believe Twitter without evidence. You know as well as I do that their ban teams have flat-out lied about the behavior of users to justify bans in the past. They've earned zero trust, and I'm not going to take them at their word just because they're going after the other side.

Hell, even if the Krassensteins did what they're accused of, I wouldn't ban them. I'd just take away all their likes, make their future tweets unlikeable, and include a warning about past botting activity near their share and follower counts.

Fuck censorship.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 24, 2019, 7:16:14 PM
Twitter is crappy, reddit as well
Any guesses who Vladimir Trump will have henchman Barr indict, then hanged for 'treason' first?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 24, 2019, 11:34:21 PM
Wonder if Trump still loves wikileaks the same way he proclaimed to when Assange was releasing Kremlin stolen emails to assist his illegitimate campaign?

Sure seems quiet :)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
Wonder if Trump still loves wikileaks the same way he proclaimed to when Assange was releasing stolen emails to assist his campaign?

Sure seems quiet :)
Holy shit. A The_Impeacher post I agree with so much I could have typed it myself, except for the words I've omitted.

It's sad, though, that The_Impeacher doesn't mean it and considers Assange to be an archvillain.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 25, 2019, 12:57:27 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Imagine having several million personal stories of censorship that could be used in court. Big Tech is going to have their ass served up on a platter. No amount of money in the world can save them if they don't pull their heads out now.

It's far too late for that.

As everyone knows, the internet is forever. The last several years of absurdly one-sided censorship is on full display, archived in a million different archival services, and searchable. The "personal stories" has more to do with presenting a clear, media-friendly corpus than court evidence.

The reality was always that big tech could either be publishers or platforms, and they had to choose, and now they must face the consequences of that choice. They flew too close to the sun and the gravity of heavy-handed regulation is coming for them now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info