ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Either you're for whistleblowers or you're for corruption. Assange is a great man.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I hope all of the charges regarding publishing classified documents are either thrown out or he's found innocent. I like the idea of them being thrown out as being unconstitutional better.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on May 24, 2019, 12:40:29 AM
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on May 24, 2019, 12:39:40 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Either you're for whistleblowers or you're for corruption. Assange is a great man.

"
Turtledove wrote:
I hope all of the charges regarding publishing classified documents are either thrown out or he's found innocent. I like the idea of them being thrown out as being unconstitutional better.

Honestly i think he's fucked no matter what, Uncle Sam will get his way. I find it disgusting that my country spends more time and effort bailing drug traffickers out of Bali than saving whistleblowing journalists, though it's to be expected Australia has a really bad track record with whistleblowers.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on May 24, 2019, 12:49:26 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

No, Assange is a garbage human being regardless. Not saying wikileaks is garbage.

A human being can be a garbage while doing amazing works. Look at Michael Jackson.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Trump just went full-on fascist. Game on.

It was a Trifecta today for people that love America:

"It is happening! “Today, at the request and recommendation of the Attorney General of the United States, President Donald J. Trump directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General’s investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election. The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information. Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions.” @PressSec

Theresa May resigns

Krassensteins permanently banned from Twitter for operating fake accounts

Bad week for potential Democrat candidates for presidency:

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
faerwin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
No, Assange is a garbage human being regardless. Not saying wikileaks is garbage.

A human being can be a garbage while doing amazing works. Look at Michael Jackson.
Are you trying to say that you think Assange is a bad person because he's been accused of sex crime?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Are you trying to say that you think Assange is a bad person because he's been accused of sex crime?

It was a bit more than just being accused. He also fled. Fleeing is kind of an indication of guilt.
"
Turtledove wrote:

It was a bit more than just being accused. He also fled. Fleeing is kind of an indication of guilt.

I hope you never end up a whistleblower because your exit strategy seems flawed.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info