ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-white-house-counsel-obama-194545727.html

Seems ole Mueller probe is paying off. Starting to bust those Democrats. I thought Trump was the only one with crooked counsel?

Its gonna be hilarious when the Democrats end up on the wrong end of this report, lol.
Last edited by Destructodave on Apr 11, 2019, 7:36:58 PM
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
Trump didn't get the info from the study.

Well, according to Spicer, he did get the info from the study, and other studies. You are not right, here.

"
He made up a figure and said something happened when he has zero proof of it happening.

Well, this is just your opinion.

"
How about this. I define lying as knowingly making something up when you don't know if it's true or not and passing it off as being true.

Of course, that's fine, but the problem is you literally can't and don't know if Trump made up the numbers.

You can't read his mind. And you don't know if he got all the information from this study or something else he was looking at.

Don't you think you are being a bit dishonest saying he had zero proof of it happening?

"

By widespread I mean statewide. States have the data of who voted and can figure out if it's big enough to be a problem. (20 people is in a state is not big enough of a problem)

It's more than 20. At least, over 200 cases in 2016 in just LA county according to CBS local.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/11/07/only-on-2-nearly-280-votes-cast-in-2016-primary-by-people-who-are-dead/

"

Also that article makes a good point that for millions of votes to be fraudulent and go undetected they would have to have come in from many different locations across the state. There really would have to be a large conspiracy to fake that many votes.

It doesn't have to be undetected, it'd just have to be under reported, which it is. It's not an easy thing to prove a specific person, was voting illegally, especially when the person in question is dead.

I mean we already know that at least 39+ million Social Security Numbers were stolen and used by illegals to gain work via Immigration Reform Law Institute from 2012 to 2016.

It's not a big leap to say at least a portion of that illegal population, could steal someone's voter registration, and vote; especially if the person is dead and nobody checks.

Why did LA county have to be SUED to take off 1.5 million dead people off their voter registration? And why has California not followed federal guidelines to remove dead voters for the last 20 years?

Yeah, that's plenty fishy enough to suspect some foul play here. Why do an investigation if the county officials are the ones benefiting from the inaccuracies and bad votes.

TRUMP'S PANTS on FIRE LIE!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
MrCoo1 wrote:

"
JNF wrote:

I guess we'll call that a 'dodge', considering I just dropped two for you.

In the first link, the author had zero evidence that there is widespread voter fraud.
Here's a quote of him reaching:
"
We have no reason to believe that the low number of prosecutions means only that exact amount of voter fraud is happening. Rather, it could mean a lack of enforcement is failing to reveal the bulk of the violations that are occurring. Thus, as with many types of crimes, especially victimless crimes, the real number of cases is likely significantly higher than the number reported.

How the hell could you put something like this in an article with the title claiming to have proof? It's sorta mind boggling.

So you're saying that the author is 'reaching' because he states that the real number of cases is likely higher. My, that sure is convenient logic. There are more cases out there, but I'm not going to do all of the leg work for you, unless you're just dismissing that it's happening for your own convenience, just like others who dismiss facts when they're presented and aren't backing up their usual talking points.

"
MrCoo1 wrote:

Your second link isn't even worth responding to. It's conspiracy theory nonsense.

Conspiracy theory nonsense. That's rich. Again, dismiss anything that's inconvenient for your position.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Apparently the current queen of /pol/ did an oopsie and now many Americans are mad. Sometimes I think she does this shit on purpose, but she's quite literally playing with fire.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
CNN calling immigrants a punishment. Yikes!

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler

Hey, Obama called unwanted kids a punishment. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Destructodave wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-white-house-counsel-obama-194545727.html

Seems ole Mueller probe is paying off. Starting to bust those Democrats. I thought Trump was the only one with crooked counsel?

Its gonna be hilarious when the Democrats end up on the wrong end of this report, lol.

The GOP may be the Party of Dumb, but the Dems are the Party of Unintended Consequences. Who didn't see this coming a million miles away? And it's just the first pebbles in the avalanche. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler

Dude said much dumber shit than that. That wouldn't even make his top 50.

At some point, the grown-ups are going to have to be allowed to address the real issues of immigration- positive and negative- so that meaningful change can be made.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler

Dude said much dumber shit than that. That wouldn't even make his top 50.

At some point, the grown-ups are going to have to be allowed to address the real issues of immigration- positive and negative- so that meaningful change can be made.

Well, dumping criminal aliens who can't be detained due to Leftist lawfare into "sanctuary cities" is a clever plan. The illegals will feel safer in those places where they are ostensibly welcome, broadly confining them to those municipalities and allowing plenty of opportunities for them to wear out that welcome. The NIMBY effect could create a socio-political sea-change in those sympathetic to illegals at arm's length, but not cheek-to-jowl. =^[.]^=
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Well, dumping criminal aliens who can't be detained due to Leftist lawfare into "sanctuary cities" is a clever plan. The illegals will feel safer in those places where they are ostensibly welcome, broadly confining them to those municipalities and allowing plenty of opportunities for them to wear out that welcome. The NIMBY effect could create a socio-political sea-change in those sympathetic to illegals at arm's length, but not cheek-to-jowl. =^[.]^=

“What happened here is that Stephen Miller called people at ICE, said if they’re going to cut funding, you’ve got to make sure you’re releasing people in Pelosi’s district and other congressional districts.”

Trump and Pelosi surely are not friends. And People complain about fighting dirty? Scorched earth tactics must be fun. I like where this is going.

The White House told U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement that the plan was intended to alleviate a shortage of detention space but also served to send a message to Democrats. The attempt at political retribution raised alarm within ICE, with a top official responding that it was rife with budgetary and liability concerns, and noting that “there are PR risks as well.”

“This was just a suggestion that was floated and REJECTED, which ended any further discussion,”

Surge of Migrants, not enough place to keep them. Trump just decided to throw them to Democrats. ICE was like "WTF?". Democrats should encourage people to say “fuck you” more often.
Last edited by deathflower on Apr 12, 2019, 5:43:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info