ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I have to admit, turtledoves ranting, is becoming more interesting lately.

Its like watching a person who only has two options in their brain.

It's wrong.

Or it's right.

No, inbetween.

(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
MrCoo1 wrote:

Just because dead people are registered to vote doesn't mean that they are voting.

It also doesn't mean dead people or non-citizens are not voting. Again, we don't really know. We can only assume it isn't likely based on people's opinions on the field.

This is why turtledove isn't right about saying Trump made it up and that it came out of thin air. It's partially based on this study according to Spicer and this study suggest it they could vote.

There is a reason why it is a problem, to keep dead people in the system.

Agreed that cleaning up the data base to remove dead people, for example, would be a good thing but Trump's assertion that he would have won the popular vote if it wasn't for voter fraud is a pants on fire lie spewed forth from the mind of a pathological liar without any evidence. Just a plain old fashion stupid pants on fire lie. A pants on fire lie that only fools people suffering from TDS, people that have to believe the lies of a pathological liar.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
RPGlitch wrote:
I have to admit, turtledoves ranting, is becoming more interesting lately.

Its like watching a person who only has two options in their brain.

It's wrong.

Or it's right.

No, inbetween.

Just like the political climate we're in world wide.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Or have to deal with straight up Commies in their party (AOC) who's ideas that together would be fiscally ruinous, invest massive and unwarranted trust in central planners, and basically end USA as we know it.
They'll have to face them at some point. The "moderates" in the DNC are feeling rather vulnerable thanks to the general DNC pandering to the woke commies. Almost like history is repeating itself....Seems that the DNC forgot that those who form political alliances with communists never live long enough to regret it, although this seems to be the exception because now some are starting to regret it.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Apr 11, 2019, 1:33:35 AM
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
MrCoo1 wrote:

Just because dead people are registered to vote doesn't mean that they are voting.

It also doesn't mean dead people or non-citizens are not voting. Again, we don't really know. We can only assume it isn't likely based on people's opinions on the field.

This is why turtledove isn't right about saying Trump made it up and that it came out of thin air. It's partially based on this study according to Spicer and this study suggest it they could vote.

There is a reason why it is a problem, to keep dead people in the system.

Saying it’s possible there’s a god that created humans and fake fossils isn’t the same as saying that’s what really happened. One is leaving open a possibility and the other is lying.

Also if there were wide spread voter fraud there would be evidence of it, which there isn’t.
"
MrCoo1 wrote:

Saying it’s possible there’s a god that created humans and fake fossils isn’t the same as saying that’s what really happened. One is leaving open a possibility and the other is lying.

Yeah, I don't think that comparison works, because it implies that a person is intentionally deceiving you, (lying) anytime they say something untrue. It's the intent that is important here.

I.E. If a scientist came out and told you, god created humans, and that was all you knew on the topic. You wouldn't be lying if you repeated that same thing.

As far as you know, the scientist knows more about the topic and that's what they told you.

You can still be wrong, but did you lie about it? Yeah, I don't think so. You would call that a mistake.

And I can go on, if you have kids. You can't be telling them they are liars anytime they get say something wrong or tell other people wrong information.

That's not right.

It's only when they do it maliciously and intentionally to mislead people that it becomes problem.

And this brings us to Trump. Was it done maliciously? Probably not. Who did hurt? Nobody. Was it done intentionally to mislead anyone? Also, probably not. It's based on a study, reports about voter fraud, and most likely what people told him.

If Trump looked at this study, and someone tells him it could be around 3 million illegal votes. And he says that to everyone. Is that a lie?

Well, no. As far as he knows, that's what it is.

It could be wrong.

And personally, I think he made up the numbers, but that's just my opinion.

It doesn't mean he actually lied about it, which is what you are assuming.

"
Also if there were wide spread voter fraud there would be evidence of it, which there isn’t.

Except, there is evidence since voter fraud still happens in the United States. Do you want me to direct you to the Heritage Foundation?

We just don't know if its widespread because there isn't a study that has all the data. At best, you have a few samples, and expert opinions.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:

And I can go on, if you have kids. You can't be telling them they are liars anytime they get say something wrong or tell other people wrong information.

And this brings us to Trump. Was it done intentionally to mislead anyone? Also, probably not. It's based on a study, reports about voter fraud, and most likely what people told him.

If Trump looked at this study, and someone tells him it could be around 3 million illegal votes. And he says that to everyone. Is that a lie?

Well, no. As far as he knows, that's what it is.

Trump didn't get the info from the study. He made up a figure and said something happened when he has zero proof of it happening.

How about this. I define lying as knowingly making something up when you don't know if it's true or not and passing it off as being true.

"
RPGlitch wrote:

Except, there is evidence since voter fraud still happens in the United States. Do you want me to direct you to the Heritage Foundation?

We just don't know if its widespread because there isn't a study that has all the data. At best, you have a few samples, and expert opinions.

By widespread I mean statewide. States have the data of who voted and can figure out if it's big enough to be a problem. (20 people is in a state is not big enough of a problem)

From https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-road-map-trump-california-voter-fraud-accusations-20180408-story.html
"
What we do know is that confirmed cases of voter fraud in California are extremely rare. There were 149 cases investigated by state officials in 2016, more than most years over the past decade. Investigators only found six cases out of 23.1 million votes cast worth sending to local district attorneys.

Also that article makes a good point that for millions of votes to be fraudulent and go undetected they would have to have come in from many different locations across the state. There really would have to be a large conspiracy to fake that many votes.
Why do Democrats hate black babies so much? I know that Planned Parenthood was always a eugenics program but god damn.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
Trump didn't get the info from the study.

Well, according to Spicer, he did get the info from the study, and other studies. You are not right, here.

"
He made up a figure and said something happened when he has zero proof of it happening.

Well, this is just your opinion.

"
How about this. I define lying as knowingly making something up when you don't know if it's true or not and passing it off as being true.

Of course, that's fine, but the problem is you literally can't and don't know if Trump made up the numbers.

You can't read his mind. And you don't know if he got all the information from this study or something else he was looking at.

Don't you think you are being a bit dishonest saying he had zero proof of it happening?

"

By widespread I mean statewide. States have the data of who voted and can figure out if it's big enough to be a problem. (20 people is in a state is not big enough of a problem)

It's more than 20. At least, over 200 cases in 2016 in just LA county according to CBS local.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/11/07/only-on-2-nearly-280-votes-cast-in-2016-primary-by-people-who-are-dead/

"

Also that article makes a good point that for millions of votes to be fraudulent and go undetected they would have to have come in from many different locations across the state. There really would have to be a large conspiracy to fake that many votes.

It doesn't have to be undetected, it'd just have to be under reported, which it is. It's not an easy thing to prove a specific person, was voting illegally, especially when the person in question is dead.

I mean we already know that at least 39+ million Social Security Numbers were stolen and used by illegals to gain work via Immigration Reform Law Institute from 2012 to 2016.

It's not a big leap to say at least a portion of that illegal population, could steal someone's voter registration, and vote; especially if the person is dead and nobody checks.

Why did LA county have to be SUED to take off 1.5 million dead people off their voter registration? And why has California not followed federal guidelines to remove dead voters for the last 20 years?

Yeah, that's plenty fishy enough to suspect some foul play here. Why do an investigation if the county officials are the ones benefiting from the inaccuracies and bad votes.
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Apr 11, 2019, 7:16:49 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Why do Democrats hate black babies so much? I know that Planned Parenthood was always a eugenics program but god damn.

Spoiler

Quoting black prenatal neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson (currently serving as a cabinet member in the racist Trump Regime):

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/ben-carson-shatters-pro-choice-narrative-abortion-can-guarantee-can-feel/

"
“God has orchestrated an incredible situation where the egg and sperm come together, and within a matter of ten to 12 weeks, you can see the little fingers and the little toes, the little nose, and the face.”

“The heart has started to beat,” he continued. “It’s absolutely amazing.”

He noted that at a certain point in fetal development, babies were “developing hundreds of thousands of neurons every single day.”

“I’ve had the privilege of being able to operate on very little babies that were 25, 26, 27, 28 weeks gestation,” Carson continued.

“And I can guarantee you they can feel. They can react.”

“You have to give them anesthesia if you’re going to cut them, believe me,” he continued. “But they can also respond to comfort and to warmth.”

“And for somebody to say that’s a meaningless bunch of cells, honestly, is just totally ignorant,” he added.

Video footage of Dr. Carson speaking on the topic of abortion:

https://youtu.be/e05tY6guNtE?t=445

Remind me: Is a neurosurgeon a scientist? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info