ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

So Trump is a Pedophilia? It is very easy to be very very nasty. That is not very nice of you.

I think I got lost trying to get back out. Just to let you know. You are not supposed to answer that question because it is a binding trap. You will fall into a bad, awkward and difficult position.

I never claimed Creepy Joe is a pedophile, I honestly don't believe he is one. I just said he's creepy.

In other, way more important news that somehow everyone will ignore because it's boring politics, Cocaine "La Tortuga" Mitch essentially abolished the filibuster for any judicial or administrative nominee. Which means Democrats can't obstruct Trump's work anymore and he will now be able to pack the courts with conservatives. Mitch is an absolute madman.

Democrats should have abolish it ages ago when GOP block Merrick B. Garland.

"Some of us have been here long enough to know the shoe is sometimes on the other foot,"
"You'll regret this, and you may regret it a lot sooner than you think." - Mitch McConnell

This is why you shouldn't trust Mitch McConnell. Are the Democrats regretting their stupidity yet?
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
I don't think that conspiracy between Trump and Russia was true. What are you talking about? You are making a false statement though that there is little evidence for it.

I'm talking about you. Unless you forgot what you wrote like three posts ago.

"
What reporting was wrong in the Russian collusion story that you are referring to? What has been reported are facts like a bunch of Trump campaign folks had a meeting with some Russians in Trump Tower because they were promised dirt on Clinton. You guys say that Russian collusion was a hoax. Once we see the Mueller report it will much more likely say that there was insufficient evidence to prove conspiracy rather than it was all a hoax.

You think that what's been reported on the issue are facts. And what is reported was that there was sufficient evidence to believe that Trump colluded with Russia. Hence, the Mueller Investigation and Rachel Maddow repeating Russia, Russia, Russia, like a broken record on national television.

"
Here's some undisputed evidence in the words of Adam Schiff.

I'm not seeing how this is evidence. This is Adam Schiff's opinion, all of which begins with 'I think this, I think that." "You might think this happened, but this is what I think happened."

Your undisputed evidence is a democrat who has been anti-trump....saying more bad things about Trump. Isn't he the same guy who tried to block Trumps wall funding a few posts back?

So you would rather ignore that Mueller with a group of expert FBI investigators found nothing. But since Adam Schiff said something was wrong, it must be true? What the heck, haha.

The quote of mine copied in your post above said insufficient evidence then you claim I said sufficient evidence?????? You see sufficient and insufficient have opposite meanings.

You repeat the same falsehood and just attribute it to Mueller now????? You said, "So you would rather ignore that Mueller with a group of expert FBI investigators found nothing." Barr didn't claim Mueller said the investigators found nothing. You haven't read Mueller's report???? You are just making up nonsense????? Perhaps you should wait until the Mueller report comes out before you make up stories about what is in it, at least there's a better chance someone might believe you?

What Adam Schiff stated was not his opinion. They are all undisputed publicly known facts in the case. Since you are unaware of what those facts are you can reread Adam Schiffs words and learn what the undisputed publicly known evidence actually is.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Xavderion wrote:
Also helps that he's a full-blown narcissist.

Thank god you finally admit to facts.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Also helps that he's a full-blown narcissist.

Thank god you finally admit to facts.

Ironically, that was an opinion, not a fact.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
if that's the worst you can come up with, you lost.

Is it a competition?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWYl_WD00XA
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
if that's the worst you can come up with, you lost.

Is it a competition?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWYl_WD00XA

I mean I can keep going but we're getting into really uncomfortable territory imo.

EDIT: I removed it because I feel like mods gonna ban me for Joe Biden's conduct lmao.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 4, 2019, 2:00:30 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:

The quote of mine copied in your post above said insufficient evidence then you claim I said sufficient evidence?????? You see sufficient and insufficient have opposite meanings.

Well, if you can wrap your head around it. It means that the news has always said that there was evidence for his wrong doing. And now, when its obvious that there isn't. You are now changing your mind. Copying exactly what the news tells you too, because you aren't willing to admit you were wrong.

"
You repeat the same falsehood and just attribute it to Mueller now????? You said, "So you would rather ignore that Mueller with a group of expert FBI investigators found nothing." Barr didn't claim Mueller said the investigators found nothing. You haven't read Mueller's report???? You are just making up nonsense????? Perhaps you should wait until the Mueller report comes out before you make up stories about what is in it, at least there's a better chance someone might believe you?

You're projecting here. You have been saying that Trump had possible Russian Collusion connections, all of which have turned out to be false.

Mueller's report has already been submitted to Barr and Barr's public statement on the report was that there was nothing.

At this point, there is no reason not to believe him, when Mueller himself is helping him do the redacted report, to be submitted to Congress.

Also, do you need a timeout? You are raving almost incoherently right now. Take a break, and come back when you are less psychotic.

"

What Adam Schiff stated was not his opinion. They are all undisputed publicly known facts in the case. Since you are unaware of what those facts are you can reread Adam Schiffs words and learn what the undisputed publicly known evidence actually is.

Well, now I can see why you are acting like a total psycho. You can't tell the difference between a fact and an opinion.

So, when Trump says something, you take it as a fact, instead of a random stupid thing he says.

When you start off a sentence with 'I think' that is an opinion. And none of Adam Schiff's 'opinions' lead to a conviction.

So, yeah, his words. His opinion. And your opinion on what undisputed evidence is. Not sure how you can call it facts, when none of did anything.
(⌐■_■)
"
Xavderion wrote:
EDIT: I removed it because I feel like mods gonna ban me for Joe Biden's conduct lmao.

Your spider senses are tingling Xav, lmao.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Well, if you can wrap your head around it. It means that the news has always said that there was evidence for his wrong doing. And now, when its obvious that there isn't. You are now changing your mind. Copying exactly what the news tells you too, because you aren't willing to admit you were wrong.

"

You're projecting here. You have been saying that Trump had possible Russian Collusion connections, all of which have turned out to be false.

Mueller's report has already been submitted to Barr and Barr's public statement on the report was that there was nothing.

At this point, there is no reason not to believe him, when Mueller himself is helping him do the redacted report, to be submitted to Congress.

Also, do you need a timeout? You are raving almost incoherently right now. Take a break, and come back when you are less psychotic.

"

Well, now I can see why you are acting like a total psycho. You can't tell the difference between a fact and an opinion.

So, when Trump says something, you take it as a fact, instead of a random stupid thing he says.

When you start off a sentence with 'I think' that is an opinion. And none of Adam Schiff's 'opinions' lead to a conviction.

So, yeah, his words. His opinion. And your opinion on what undisputed evidence is. Not sure how you can call it facts, when none of did anything.

Let's take one statement by Adam Schiff.

"
“You might think it’s OK that that campaign chairman offered polling data to someone linked to Russian intelligence. I don’t think that’s OK.

When Schiff says "I don't think that's OK." that is an opinion. The part about Manafort offering polling data is not an opinion. This is instead a publicly known fact. It is undisputed. That is called evidence not opinion. I could go on to all statements made by Adam Schiff but I'm thinking that you must not understand some English words that you keep using.

Here let me try to help with some definitions for you.

Opinion: A subjective belief, judgment or perspective that a person has formed about a topic, issue, person or thing.

There's another big word in there "subjective".

Subjective: based upon a person's feelings or intuition, not upon observation or reasoning;

Evidence: Facts or observations presented in support of an assertion.

Here's another word that you have used improperly.

Hoax: To deceive (someone) by making them believe something that has been maliciously or mischievously fabricated.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Just a PSA, clowns are racist now.

(next up might be the rainbow btw. I wonder what the LGBT people will do about that one)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info