ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
deathflower wrote:
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
there never was any Russian meddling in the election, save some silly Facebook/Instagram ads. It was all a giant fucking lie.

Saying that Russia hasn't tried to affect a non-controversial presidential election in USA is naive. Saying that Russia didn't try to tip the scale towards Trump is blatantly stupid. Whether Trump and Russia were cooperating is one thing, but denying Russia's meddling completely should outright revoke your voting rights.

Why not call it Americans meddling? Thousands of Americans are involved yet only 12 Russians are indicted. Interference and meddling for whoever pay them. It is Hypocritical to Criticize Russian Election Meddling when they do it all over the world?

The fuck are you on about? Nowhere did I "criticize" the Russian meddling, for I'm not stupid enough to deny that it's happening all over. Once Putin's era is over, you can be damn sure that USA will also be trying to affect the following elections in their favor.

That said, if your motive is to switch attention away from possible Trumputin connections by saying "it happens all over, don't sweat it", you have colossally failed at your task.
For truth deniers (Scrotie and the other cultists) https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

And this indictment goes into just how deep the attack on democracy was to help Trump. It hasn't stopped because the Trump admin refuses to address the problem. https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download
"

The fuck are you on about? Nowhere did I "criticize" the Russian meddling, for I'm not stupid enough to deny that it's happening all over. Once Putin's era is over, you can be damn sure that USA will also be trying to affect the following elections in their favor.

That said, if your motive is to switch attention away from possible Trumputin connections by saying "it happens all over, don't sweat it", you have colossally failed at your task.

Russian meddling is inflated and exaggerated. It is only a small fraction compared to the total campaign financing, it wouldn't be decisive to influence the outcome and it is largely done by Americans paid by the Russians. Let's Punish the foreigners who will never face trial in the US, who live and work in Russia. If Russia accuse Americans of Election meddling would America extradite any of them to Russia? The United States would just laugh. Exact Same THING.
"
deathflower wrote:
"

Russian meddling is inflated and exaggerated. It is only a small fraction compared to the total campaign financing, it wouldn't be decisive to influence the outcome and it is largely done by Americans paid by the Russians. Let's Punish the foreigners who will never face trial in the US, who live and work in Russia. If Russia accuse Americans of Election meddling would America extradite any of them to Russia? The United States would just laugh. Exact Same THING.

Trump ---> Stone ---> Guccifer 2.0/Wikileaks ---> Kremlin ---> IRA
Trump ---> Manafort ---> Kilimnik ---> Kremlin ---> IRA
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
And you think anything you say is going to make a lick of difference with him? That you're going to find that one magical statement or bit of evidence that makes him or anyone else who can still support Trump now suddenly turn around and rediscover what it was to be on the side of rational thinking and respectful of the truth beyond nitpicking and pointless minutiae?

Honestly. Do you?

Because if you honestly don't, the only thing left to do in here and unrelentingly post the news and interpret it for yourself. If you can do that and remain a proud NeverTrumper (if being a NeverTrumper means trusting yourself to accurately interpret the data presented, then surely it's something to be proud of), then you're doing the best you can. Absolutely.
I've already pointed to instances wherein people who are generally supportive of Trump disagree with particular actions, or don't believe what he says. It's pretty common, actually. I've expressed less-than-full support for Trump policy ranging from the Wall to Yemen to the omnibus spending bill of 2018... the list goes on and on.

What you're doing here is projecting. You're the one who refuses to consider the possibility that Trump might do a good thing, much less a series of good things such that he makes this better. You can't give him credit for the booming US economy, peace talks with North Korea, or pulling US troops out of Syria. You're chummy in this thread with someone who unironically believes every Trump action is on orders from the Kremlin. When you speak of being beyond rationale thinking, you're talking about yourself.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 16, 2019, 10:58:29 AM
Trump promised to defeat ISIS but they still have 700 square meters of land left. What a fucking loser, I disavow 100%. Can Bernie still win?

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/16/middleeast/syria-isis-caliphate-sdf-intl/index.html
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
No. Trump promised that ISIS had already been defeated. Yet another lie.
"
No. Trump promised that ISIS had already been defeated. Yet another lie.

Yeah, I'm very disappointed. Can you imagine letting ISIS have 700 square meters of land? I think this is an impeachable offence. Barry should get another Nobel prize, he did so much better.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
there never was any Russian meddling in the election, save some silly Facebook/Instagram ads. It was all a giant fucking lie.
Saying that Russia hasn't tried to affect a non-controversial presidential election in USA is naive. Saying that Russia didn't try to tip the scale towards Trump is blatantly stupid. Whether Trump and Russia were cooperating is one thing, but denying Russia's meddling completely should outright revoke your voting rights.
"
For truth deniers (Scrotie and the other cultists) https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
As I said and you quoted, I don't deny Russia's meddling completely. That report Repprter linked is describing a few thousand dollars of Facebook/Instagram ads that were later classified, then declassified and released. You can look at the ads yourself here (NYT). The statements in the report accurately describe the ads, although with a particular bias (never fully trust someone who won't show evidence).

It's clear from looking at the Russian ads that their primary goal was civil unrest. For instance, they separately advertised a BLM event and a Trump rally — at the same date and venue.

The report is a tad misleading in that it implies a consistent preference for Trump when the actuality is a consistent bias against Clinton — for instance, several ads promoted Bernie Sanders. This is not surprising, because out of all candidates Clinton had the most russophobic rhetoric. It would be like saying the government of Mexico had a bias against Trump.

However, all of this turned on a dime once Clinton lost the election. Russia immediately began buying ads against Trump, before Podesta even told the crowd to go home. There was no collusion between Trump and Russia, just a Russian desire to sow dissent and cause open physical conflict.

Those ads are essentially the limit of Russian meddling. They don't have an unlimited budget for foreign interventionism like the US does. Their economy isn't that big. They did what they could, and what they could do is put out an ad for an anti-Trump rally that Michael Moore physically attended.

You guys are the truth deniers.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 16, 2019, 12:30:51 PM
Now read the indictment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info