ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
You know you're repeating Russian propaganda, right?

Straight from the Media Matters handbook. Are they at least paying you well?

I get it now. Xav is supporting the Trump cultists in order to cement Merkel's newly gained position as leader of free world. He is German after all.

Well played, very well played!! Merkel is a good egg and will do a much better job than Trump as leader of the free world. I have to thank you for that. Well played indeed.

Cool story. Merkel is on her way out btw and nobody really cares about her anyway. Everyone cares about Trump, especially the guys who hate him :D

The Art of the Shitpost

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 9, 2019, 9:14:51 PM
I prefer shitposts over fake news media, thank you. And yes, Liz is racist as fuck posing as a Native for decades.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm sort of eager for him to just see how far he can push it from here. Dude should just drop an N bomb to see if it goes off. At this point, I don't think it would.

And don't pretend you even know what the Trail of Tears was, Xav. They probably don't have it in German history books. Might get in the way of all that more recent guilt.

Please respond with a meme. You know you want to.

Our education system is pretty decent tbh. I learned about the ToT in English class. We even had an actual Native come to our school and read us his poems. Very touching.

Also not sure how that tweet is racist. It would be a bit racist if Liz were an actual Native. He's calling her out for posing as a Native. Bigly difference.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 9, 2019, 9:50:44 PM
Trail of tears is actually glossed over in mandatory world history classes over here. I doubt Germany (or most of EU) are much different.

"
Xavderion wrote:
Cool story. Merkel is on her way out btw and nobody really cares about her anyway. Everyone cares about Trump, especially the guys who hate him :D

And because we care, he's out twice the speed of Merkel :^) He's been proven compulsive liar a long time ago, and at this point it's pretty clear that there's a corruption ring surrounding him (he's a part of the "swamp", what a surprise!), just waiting to be fully revealed.

Once he fails 2020 elections and loses the 'POTUS' - immunity, this whole mountain of shit is going to come crashing down on him. It's going to be one hell of a spectacle.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm favouring "Lord Damp Nut" these days.

I don't understand this Trumpian nick-name. It's likely on me. I might be slow lol. Care to explain?
Last edited by coatofarms on Feb 9, 2019, 9:56:58 PM
Clever nick name.
Last edited by coatofarms on Feb 9, 2019, 10:01:25 PM
"
Trail of tears is actually glossed over in mandatory world history classes over here. I doubt Germany (or most of EU) are much different.

Yeah, history class is very focused on European history obviously. But English class also has half a year of American history for example, at least at my school it was like that.

"
And because we care, he's out twice the speed of Merkel :^) He's been proven compulsive liar a long time ago, and at this point it's pretty clear that there's a corruption ring surrounding him (he's a part of the "swamp", what a surprise!), just waiting to be fully revealed.

Once he fails 2020 elections and loses the 'POTUS' - immunity, this whole mountain of shit is going to come crashing down on him. It's going to be one hell of a spectacle.

Merkel will have served for 16 years when she leaves, so when Trump's 8 years are up he'll be out at twice the speed. You're right!

And Mango Mugabe is one of the few genuinely funny nicknames the left has for him.

Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 9, 2019, 10:07:26 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
because when they take the low road...well, you know the rest.

Yup! We punch them in the fucking nuts! :D
In another episode of 'Gott strafe England', the Bri'ish police seems to have its priorities straight.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html

Daily reminder to the Burgers to worship their constitution.
The ridiculous demands of transgender crowd are a worldwide (albeit heavily american) issue. Those who don't abide by "live and let live" - ideology and come to peoples' face, demanding to be identified as he/she/toaster/it should be classified as modern day nazis and treated accordingly. Don't expect ME to conform your worldview of a million different genders.

This has little to do with Trump or left/right though. You can find these fuckers all across the board, and it gets worse every year. Go down the road a couple dozen years and they might teach how you can be any gender you want in schools.
Last edited by Anonymous1749704 on Feb 10, 2019, 3:01:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info