ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
Okay, I'ma gloat then. Ha-ha!

No one is gonna miss it. The left and right are opposing, they need to stop pretending they aren't to please other people.
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

You fellows are making up complete nonsense about what others believe and then congratulating each other on that nonsense. Then you hypocritically congratulate yourselves about not recognizing your own cognitive dissonance by pretending that others suffer from your own problem!

Fascinating to see someone give such a perfect describtion of himself while being 100% convinced he is talking about others.

Please point out a post where I have made unfounded assertions on what other people believe.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

You fellows are making up complete nonsense about what others believe and then congratulating each other on that nonsense. Then you hypocritically congratulate yourselves about not recognizing your own cognitive dissonance by pretending that others suffer from your own problem!

Fascinating to see someone give such a perfect describtion of himself while being 100% convinced he is talking about others.

Please point out a post where I have made unfounded assertions on what other people believe.

How about every post about trump and trump supporters.
You are constantly making up bullshit about ppl's thought processes and motivations.
What fascinated me is that you can talk about cognitive dissonance in other ppl but cannot see it in yourself, but then again that would be the literal definition of it.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

quote="Turtledove"
"You fellows are making up complete nonsense about what others believe and then congratulating each other on that nonsense. Then you hypocritically congratulate yourselves about not recognizing your own cognitive dissonance by pretending that others suffer from your own problem!"

How about every post about trump and trump supporters.
You are constantly making up bullshit about ppl's thought processes and motivations.
What fascinated me is that you can talk about cognitive dissonance in other ppl but cannot see it in yourself, but then again that would be the literal definition of it.

Nope, won't work because it's not true. Point out one please.

Regarding the cognitive dissonance, it was Raycheetah that brought up cognitive dissonance regarding the lies told by Khoranth about what I and others believe. That is because of our hypocrisy in that we supposedly believe the murderous leaders are good but don't like Trump being a Putin puppet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2031510/page/515#p16184684

Raycheetah was the one apparently suffering from cognitive dissonance because what he was apparently asserting was that I believe that Mao and other murderous leaders were good but just don't realize it? Well that is ridiculous that people here think that Mao and Stalin are good.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Racists love trump. That is a very good indication that his racist messages have been received by at least those that he targeted. There are far more racists in this country than I thought.

It is too bad that doing surveys for racism are so difficult because it would be interesting to see whether the Obama backlash has caused more new racists or Trump has caused more new racists.

Here you are assigning racist motives to ppl who support trump, you have no idea if they are or not but you project your own racism on them anyways.

"
Turtledove wrote:

He wants to make America great again which is code for repressing minorities back to the way it was 70 years ago.

This is just insane no normal person would believe this, but here you are assigning motives to ppl which are both made up and insane.

These are just 2 examples but there are dozens/hundreds in your posts over the course of this thread.

[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Jan 24, 2019, 4:24:01 PM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Racists love trump. That is a very good indication that his racist messages have been received by at least those that he targeted. There are far more racists in this country than I thought.

It is too bad that doing surveys for racism are so difficult because it would be interesting to see whether the Obama backlash has caused more new racists or Trump has caused more new racists.

Here you are assigning racist motives to ppl who support trump, you have no idea if they are or not but you project your own racism on them anyways.

Racists love Trump. That does NOT mean that all Trump supporters are racists as you seem to falsely assert.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/12/politics/white-supremacists-cheer-midterms-trump/index.html

"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

He wants to make America great again which is code for repressing minorities back to the way it was 70 years ago.

This is just insane no normal person would believe this, but here you are assigning motives to ppl which are both made up and insane.

These are just 2 examples but there are dozens/hundreds in your posts over the course of this thread.

Here again, I'm talking about Trump not his supporters. Trump frequently sends dog whistles to his racist supporters. (Note, that sentence does not claim that all Trump supporters are racist.)

http://aldianews.com/articles/opinion/we-can-all-hear-trumps-dog-whistles-racists/52801

Thank you for allowing me to clarify past posts.

Good stuff, C.

Although I'm 100% certain that Trump is incapable of ever rising to serve as President. It's impossible for someone of such low intellectual curiosity (maybe the lowest in history of man) to ever learn how.
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Turtledove, you need to understand this, and understand it clearly: everything Trump stands for on immigration was promised, but not delivered, by Democrats in the late Clinton to early Obama eras. The wall, curtailing illegal immigration, everything. Schumer, Hilary, Bill, even Barry O himself.

Do you think Barrack Obama is racist against Hispanic people?

Now as I've said before, I don't think a wall is very useful. Overall, I believe the Trumpian attitude to immigration is based on the economic theory of protectionism in regards to labor, and ultimately I don't believe protectionism is effective. But it's a popular economic theory in the same way that minimum wage laws are popular — indeed, the Trumpian immigration policy has the same intent but different means.

Now if this protectionism was contrasted with a free market approach, then maybe I'd be more anti-Trump than I am. But the Democrats don't advocate that. Indeed, they advocate the most bizarre economic policy of all, reverse protectionism — levying huge taxes on the US (and other Western nations) to provide huge economic advantages to non-western nations, all under the guise of solving global climate change. I think climate change is real (although not "we'll be dead in 15 years" dire as AOC believes), but I don't see how "solutions" like the Paris Accords would solve anything.

As far as rejecting the reverse protectionism like that's all so popular like TPP and the previous iteration of NAFTA, it takes a stubborn nut like Trump to either renegotiate better terms or say no deal. And regarding actual Trump's attempts at protectionism, the masses will fight him tooth and nail, as they have, and he probably won't achieve much. He's simultaneously absolutely necessary on one hand and harmless on the other.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
few would argue that the oppression of Lecter's mouth wasn't entirely warranted!
Um...

I would.

Did you mean "few would argue that the oppression of Lecter's mouth was entirely unwarranted?" Because that would be, y'know, sane.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
100%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info