ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I'm digging the love letters from GEOTUS to Nance. I hope there are a lot more to come.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 23, 2019, 12:36:03 PM
It's a nice letter, but ultimately it will be decided that Putin's agent isn't going to be allowed entry.
"
It's a nice letter, but ultimately it will be decided that Putin's agent isn't going to be allowed entry.

Still not getting why people like you, who love Chairman Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, are not thrilled the USA President is allegedly a Russian puppet.

If Trump really is a Russian agent, someone like you would consider it to be the greatest Achievement in the history of the USA.
"
Khoranth wrote:
"

Still not getting why people like you, who love Chairman Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, are not thrilled the USA President is allegedly a Russian puppet.

If Trump really is a Russian agent, someone like you would consider it to be the greatest Achievement in the history of the USA.

Some folks simply don't register their own cognitive dissonance. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
"

Some folks simply don't register their own cognitive dissonance. =^[.]^=

You fellows are making up complete nonsense about what others believe and then congratulating each other on that nonsense. Then you hypocritically congratulate yourselves about not recognizing your own cognitive dissonance by pretending that others suffer from your own problem!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

You fellows are making up complete nonsense about what others believe and then congratulating each other on that nonsense. Then you hypocritically congratulate yourselves about not recognizing your own cognitive dissonance by pretending that others suffer from your own problem!

literally /thread
If you want a good example for "college educated" leftists falling for blatant fake news, here's one:

https://old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/aiz065/poll_only_7_of_voters_back_wall_funding_to_end/

Was at the top of r/cuckitics for hours with 40k upvotes. When you look at the actual poll and aren't a dumb dumb who can't interpret simple numbers, you realize that the 7% figure is from the sample of people who oppose the wall. This means that 7% of the anti-wall guys would compromise and have a wall built if it were the only way to stop the shutdown. What does the "college educated" leftist have to say to that? "The base is finally cracking.". I laughed out loudly.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

literally /thread

signed
@Xavderion College educated isnt all that unless you're a doctor or something. And I dont mean an unemployed post doc in basket weaving I mean MD. It's liek a pass to party for 4 years and feel entitled. My mom is a profesor at UC irvine and showed me papers that looked like toddlers wrote them when i was in HS.

I'll take an illiterate non English speaking hard worker any day over those turds.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 23, 2019, 5:39:16 PM

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info