ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Just because it happens (very rarely) doesn't mean that everything is automatically fake news, as you try to pass it.

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Prison reform and apparently the troops are leaving Syria. Good week overall. Now if we could only fund that wall...

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

Come on Charan, you could be the Ruler of the Wall.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
One-handed attempts to climb over are permitted; two-handed climbers will be shot napalmed.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 19, 2018, 7:45:17 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Prison reform and apparently the troops are leaving Syria. Good week overall. Now if we could only fund that wall...

Coulter should be upset at Mexico not Trump. Trump promised thousands of times that Mexico would pay for the wall so it is really Mexico's fault. Perhaps Trump should advertise the gofundme charity in Mexico so the Mexican people can pay for the wall. With a 6% approval rating in Mexico he should be able to get them to donate the $5 billion needed to pay for the wall.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
rojimboo wrote:

How about you leave what I do, to me, and I couldn't care less what you do? We're halfway there...

Der Spiegel is a sensationalist weekly magazine, that does some really sensationalist investigative journalism.

It's not far off of tabloids to be honest, just add weekly nude pics and voila.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, it's not trying to replace normal news outlets as it's weekly, it' essentially a bunch of features and editorials, which are largely very opinionated pieces; no matter how well-researched.

Are you serious? weekly nude pictures? Your countries idea of a tabloid is very different than the USA; in the USA it is weekly alien pictures. Weekly nude pictures would be unacceptable.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Coulter should be upset at Mexico not Trump. Trump promised thousands of times that Mexico would pay for the wall so it is really Mexico's fault. Perhaps Trump should advertise the gofundme charity in Mexico so the Mexican people can pay for the wall. With a 6% approval rating in Mexico he should be able to get them to donate the $5 billion needed to pay for the wall.

I assume you're not serious but still, Trump never proposed that Mexico would just write a check. He meant that Mexico will pay the wall through a better trade deal (better for the US).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

She's a monster, for sure, but she's not stupid. I think it's pretty clear who's at fault when you promise something on someone else's behalf when it's abundantly known that someone else has precisely zero intention, desire or obligation to honour that promise.

Charan: I'm going to make a new unique that's great for everyone in the game except Turtledove, and Turtledove is going to fund it. In return, I'll give Turtledove a free copy of that unique.

Turtledove: ?!?!?!?!

Sorry if it was not obvious that I was kidding.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Xavderion wrote:
Trump never proposed that Mexico would just write a check.
Hmm. I'd need to search, but this point seems vulnerable.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Trump is an amateur tactician, as is anyone who 'goes with their gut'. I've seen people use that term to conceal their claws...but if Trump had claws, I reckon we'd have seen them by now.
Wow. You really haven't been paying attention. Look at what he's already maneuvered out of. Multiple times he's been in positions where even I believed he was finished, because I couldn't see a way out — and then Trump makes it look easy. I've completely given up on the concept that I'm in the same tier of strategist as him — Trump is on a level I can't comprehend.

I assure you, every single time Trump (or Bush 43 for that matter) said he was "going with his gut," he was hiding his claws. It'd be a GOP cliché by now if Democrats didn't prefer thinking of their opposition as idiots — playing dumb is how the GOP elite get along with a horde of rednecks who hate to take advice from anyone, while simultaneously lulling Dems into a false sense of Rick and Morty intellectual superiority. 'Mericuh.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 19, 2018, 8:46:44 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Oh aye. Just pointing out how fuckin' stupid it is that anyone would think a shyster like Trump could EVER get a country to pay for something that would just make their position worse. It's like how he was getting all uppity about NATO countries not paying their way. He can only think in terms of transaction and finances. The non-financial benefits, i.e. the essence of diplomacy and international politics, are totally lost on him.

Hence the checkers vs chess analogy that all but outstayed its welcome. I think it's still appropriate regarding what's happening between Trump and Mueller though. The moves Mueller is making are awesomely calculated. The man is a master strategist, where Trump is an amateur tactician, as is anyone who 'goes with their gut'. I've seen people use that term to conceal their claws...but if Trump had claws, I reckon we'd have seen them by now. The time for hiding them, especially if you're the one on the defensive, is long past.

Based on reporting from his first meeting with the Mexican president, it seems obvious to me that Trump thought he could convince the Mexican president to agree to pay for the wall publicly but really just agree to "fiddling with the books" somehow so that they really would NOT be paying for the wall. That way Trump could declare victory here with his base. The problem with this stupid plan is that the Mexican people would have lynched the Mexican president if he had agreed to such a ridiculously unpopular thing.

Racism is far more obvious to people that are being targeted by that racism. So it is extremely obvious to Mexicans that Trump is racist against Hispanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info