ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Okay.
"
Okay.

I hope that your atrocious grammar consented to sexual relations with our Ruler!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 19, 2018, 12:34:52 AM
Wait! He did it too? :D
Trump's fraudulent fake charitable foundation has been dissolved.

What I find very amusing is the following.

"
The agreement filed Tuesday won't end the state's lawsuit against Trump's charity, which also seeks two other outcomes: $2.8 million in restitution, plus penalties, and a ban on Trump and his children serving on the board of any other New York nonprofit.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/politics/trump-foundation-dissolve/index.html

What this means that if the continued NY lawsuit is successful then Trump will have great difficulty establishing his Presidential Library in his home state of New York. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Looks like Trump finally convinced Mitch to allow a vote on the prison reform bill. Apparently Mitch receives alot of cash from prison lobbies.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

What? Tabloids with no journalistic integrity were found to have no journalistic integrity?

Better go all hyperbolic and throw the baby out with the bath water!

Incidentally, a creature that is blind and buries its head in the sand was just named after Donald.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

What? Tabloids with no journalistic integrity were found to have no journalistic integrity?

I told you before, don't post if you don't know what you're talking about. Der Spiegel is not a tabloid lmao.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

I told you before, don't post if you don't know what you're talking about. Der Spiegel is not a tabloid lmao.

How about you leave what I do, to me, and I couldn't care less what you do? We're halfway there...

Der Spiegel is a sensationalist weekly magazine, that does some really sensationalist investigative journalism.

It's not far off of tabloids to be honest, just add weekly nude pics and voila.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, it's not trying to replace normal news outlets as it's weekly, it' essentially a bunch of features and editorials, which are largely very opinionated pieces; no matter how well-researched.
"
rojimboo wrote:

How about you leave what I do, to me, and I couldn't care less what you do? We're halfway there...

Der Spiegel is a sensationalist weekly magazine, that does some really sensationalist investigative journalism.

It's not far off of tabloids to be honest, just add weekly nude pics and voila.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, it's not trying to replace normal news outlets as it's weekly, it' essentially a bunch of features and editorials, which are largely very opinionated pieces; no matter how well-researched.

weird backpedal but ok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info