ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I guess my question wasn't understood properly:
It is one thing to rejoice if Trump gets reelected. We can debate whether it's a good thing or not for him to get reelected, but it is reasonable to rejoice if you believe that it's a good thing.
It is a completely other thing to rejoice that people are sad because they think the world is becoming a worse place, whether or not you agree with them.
That seems like a terrible thing to rejoice over. Why do you rejoice about it?
"
It is one thing to rejoice if Trump gets reelected. We can debate whether it's a good thing or not for him to get reelected, but it is reasonable to rejoice if you believe that it's a good thing.
It is a completely other thing to rejoice that people are sad because they think the world is becoming a worse place, whether or not you agree with them.

Not sure who's rejoicing, I'm just shaking my head at the dudes who think Trump ruined the world through climate change. Like a dad shaking his head at his ignorant little kids. It's not vile or anything.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

I don't think you will ever get an answer from them, at least an honest one.

They would have to admit great joy in seeing the world burn, schadenfreude in other words, and that would mean admitting Trump is harmful to something/someone.

As he's the best thing since sliced bread, not gonna happen.

I personally think the radical right wingers got fed up with constantly being belittled and ridiculed and losing all debates, that they went completely unhinged in their mission for revenge. I.e. not realising that their salvation was also dooming them as well to have less money, security, clean air and water, and to getting owned by big corporations. They don't care. As long as they collect their quota in apparent liberal tears, they are content in letting their house burn down whilst they are still in it.

"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'll just wait for all the apologies when it is proven that the Trump-bashing has been BS.

Of course, that'll never happen. All the "Muh Russia" groundhogs will simply vanish with their tails between their legs (plenty of room for a big, bushy tail when there's nothing else in the way) until the next wave of Proggy agit-prop and slander.

Meanwhile, I'll salt my popcorn with the tears of those whose soon-to-be-disappointed expectations have been led by the same lying political-media complex as has been fabricating the anti-Trump BS. =^[.]^=

Here's the offer.

If Trump ends up being given a clean slate by the justice department, the Mueller investigation, the upcoming house investigations, and the state of NY investigations then I will sincerely apologize for being wrong and calling him a criminal and a Russian agent. I will also freely admit to being a dumbshit on this forum.

On the other hand if Trump ends up not getting a clean slate from the justice department, the Mueller investigation, the upcoming house investigations, and the state of NY investigations then you will sincerely apologize for being wrong and trying to protect the criminal and/or Russian agent. You will also freely admit to being a dumbshit on this forum.

Please note that my view is that if you accept this offer then you will be practically admitting to being a blind idiot in this forum because there is no way that man is innocent of all the allegations against him.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Xavderion wrote:

I would post an NPC meme but I'll be a compassionate Russian bot by not dehumanizing you. You should still critically examine your programming though. You should start with the obvious things, like believing the Paris agreement would stop climate change. That thought is so asinine that I really can't explain how people can actually believe something like that.

I think one has to be deluded to think that we can stop climate change.

That's hardly the point of the Paris agreement, which everyone agreed to, except for TRump's MAGA (My Attorney Got Arrested) Murica.

Any other strawmen you need defeated?
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'll just wait for all the apologies when it is proven that the Trump-bashing has been BS.

Of course, that'll never happen. All the "Muh Russia" groundhogs will simply vanish with their tails between their legs (plenty of room for a big, bushy tail when there's nothing else in the way) until the next wave of Proggy agit-prop and slander.

Meanwhile, I'll salt my popcorn with the tears of those whose soon-to-be-disappointed expectations have been led by the same lying political-media complex as has been fabricating the anti-Trump BS. =^[.]^=

Here's the offer.

If Trump ends up being given a clean slate by the justice department, the Mueller investigation, the upcoming house investigations, and the state of NY investigations then I will sincerely apologize for being wrong and calling him a criminal and a Russian agent. I will also freely admit to being a dumbshit on this forum.

On the other hand if Trump ends up not getting a clean slate from the justice department, the Mueller investigation, the upcoming house investigations, and the state of NY investigations then you will sincerely apologize for being wrong and trying to protect the criminal and/or Russian agent. You will also freely admit to being a dumbshit on this forum.

Please note that my view is that if you accept this offer then you will be practically admitting to being a blind idiot in this forum because there is no way that man is innocent of all the allegations against him.

"Blind idiot?"

I've never called ANYONE on this thread an idiot, or pretty much anything else as negative as that. You and your cohorts comport yourselves as quite hostile and rude. You might do well to tone down the ad hominem, because it makes you appear angry and irrational. You aren't, are you?

That's quite a list of naturally hostile Leftist agencies you've named. Put your cards on the table, then: What precise Presidency-ending charges do you see being brought directly against President Trump, aside from Mueller's spaghetti-splattering against the kitchen wall? What outcome do you expect to arise from such charges, and within what time frame?

My prediction: All manner of scattershot charges will be brought by both those and other bodies, including the Democrat controlled House of Representatives. None of the moperies they levy against President Trump will amount to anything, and he will not only win the GOP nomination for POTUS in 2020, but the General election, as well, and you will see the House recaptured and the Senate retained.

You have my prediction, and the time frame. Let's have yours. =^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

I would post an NPC meme but I'll be a compassionate Russian bot by not dehumanizing you. You should still critically examine your programming though. You should start with the obvious things, like believing the Paris agreement would stop climate change. That thought is so asinine that I really can't explain how people can actually believe something like that.

I think one has to be deluded to think that we can stop climate change.

That's hardly the point of the Paris agreement, which everyone agreed to, except for TRump's MAGA (My Attorney Got Arrested) Murica.

Any other strawmen you need defeated?

So what's the point of the agreement, other than to funnel money from certain countries to other countries? Hint: there is none. Let the market do its thing, renewables are already very profitable and will only become better in the future. No need for government handouts.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
We all know that Trump pulled out because he doesn't believe that climate changes are real.

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Naaa. He pulled out because big business lobbyists paid him and others in his orbit to pull out. Trump will do whatever puts $$$ in his pocket. He's an empty vessel with no allegiance to any people or person. (Except Putin and MbS because of the Kompromat)
"
faerwin wrote:
We all know that Trump pulled out because he doesn't believe that climate changes are real.

At least he isn't moving the pollution away. Everyone whines about climate change and instead of doing something about it they just move the production somewhere else in the world like in China or India. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't gases in the atmosphere travel around the world? Nah clearly I'm wrong. let's move all the factories over in China and India so we can import the products we need. Who needs a self dependent nation when child slave labor can give us our Iphones?

Also why would climate change say anything other than, "things are getting worse so give us a bigger budget"?
Last edited by Hornybull on Dec 15, 2018, 5:24:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info