[3.2] Elemental Crit Cyclone Raider - Fast, fun, deadly! - Ready for Bestiary league

"
Xenophide wrote:
What do you think about using deadeye? Haven't seen any mention of it in this thread.

I think there's no good reason to use Deadeye for this build. You'd have to go Gathering Winds, Rupture, Far shot and Endless Munitions simply because the other three nodes do nothing.

With 10 Tailwind stacks, 8 frenzy charges and Darkray Vectors, you only reach 206% ms which is not significantly faster than Raider. DPS and APS are worse than they are for Raider as well. And then there's the fact that you're spending 4 ascendancy points on getting Endless Munitions and the only thing those 4 points get you is 50% inc aoe which translates to +3 radius.
1)Lycosadae have 1 lvl socet gem need buy for this setting???
2) what do you think the first purchase of the expensive item (Lycosadae Atziri or Bronn's Lithe)

P.S. thx for answer
Last edited by MrGDR on Mar 12, 2018, 4:42:21 AM
"
MrGDR wrote:
2) what do you think the first purchase of the expensive item (Lycosadae Atziri or Bronn's Lithe)

P.S. thx for answer

I usually don't reply to questions like these because it is obvious that you just didn't read the guide, but I'm guessing your english is not very good so I'll make an exception this time.

1 & 2: Don't try to copy my standard league character. Just follow the guide, get the items recommended in the text. Get an uncorrupted lycosidae and then a Bronn's. Don't get Atziri's Acuity, they suck now. Don't try to get a headhunter for now, it's the second most expensive unique in the game, currently at 55 ex in bestiary. You can get a lot of really good rares for the same amount of currency. Headhunter isn't even a very good item for most builds, it's just fun to use.
"
Euploid wrote:
"
MrGDR wrote:

P.S. thx for answer

I usually don't reply to questions like these because it is obvious that you just didn't read the guide, but I'm guessing your english is not very good so I'll make an exception this time.

1 & 2: Don't try to copy my standard league character. Just follow the guide, get the items recommended in the text. Get an uncorrupted lycosidae and then a Bronn's. Don't get Atziri's Acuity, they suck now. Don't try to get a headhunter for now, it's the second most expensive unique in the game, currently at 55 ex in bestiary. You can get a lot of really good rares for the same amount of currency. Headhunter isn't even a very good item for most builds, it's just fun to use.

If Atziti's not good now more favorable Maligaros or tombfist
"
MrGDR wrote:

If Atziti's not good now more favorable Maligaros or tombfist

If you're already using belt of the deceiver maligaros is fine but imo Tombfist is pretty much best in slot if you have a Murderous Eye jewel to socket in it. If you use Tombfist you don't need belt of the deceiver anymore so you can use a rare belt, best bases are Leather and Stygian.
Last edited by Euploid on Mar 12, 2018, 1:13:06 PM
"
Euploid wrote:
"

found this weapon today, could roll attack speed on it, it would have then 1.84 aps, but low crit chance. Good or bad?

You really do need both attack speed and crit on your foil. If you're dirt poor and have no better alternative then you can use that with crafted attack speed, but you could probably get a better foil for like 10c if you just prioritize suffixes.

I thought so my self, i just wanted to get a second opinion - Thanks :)
I was peeking your build and read this:

"
There are only two options for consistent blinding which would work with this build that I know of:

1. Stibnite Flask. Already a strong utility option, Stibnites have high uptimes and if rolled with the Surgeon's prefix it should be possible to maintain near 100% uptime in single-target encounters

2. The Blind Support gem. This gem is really bad. It adds a flat 10% chance to blind on hit with supported skills and has no damage modifier. Adding this to the main cyclone links doesn't seem like it would be worth the tradeoff. It doesn't have any mana cost multiplier though, so adding it to Herald of Ice links seems like the best option.

This jewel cost me 30c:

Of course, on hit effects to enable hits sounds stupid, but spells exists. I just wanted to let you know this option exist, I don't say it's good or bad (well, anything is so much better than blind gem). I didn't even finish reading the build yet as to make recommendations.
Last edited by Visca on Mar 12, 2018, 9:14:04 PM
Very nice guide, works perfectly.

Thanks
Hey, really nice build. I really like how you explained everything about it, especially the part with mods and stats preferations. I'm here to ask you, if it wouldn't be better to have enchant +9% dmg per frenzy charge on helmet, because with like 7 frenzy charges that's 63% and that's globally, it's not Cyclone like your Cyclone enchant on helmet.
"
Hey, really nice build. I really like how you explained everything about it, especially the part with mods and stats preferations. I'm here to ask you, if it wouldn't be better to have enchant +9% dmg per frenzy charge on helmet, because with like 7 frenzy charges that's 63% and that's globally, it's not Cyclone like your Cyclone enchant on helmet.

I'm looking at the wiki list of enchantments right now and I can't find the enchant you're referring to. These two exist but they don't apply to Cyclone. They buff Frenzy and Flicker Strike respectively:

"9% increased Frenzy Damage per Frenzy Charge"
"9% increased Flicker Strike Damage per Frenzy Charge"

Maybe you misread the first one of those?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info