[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

"
wastefulby wrote:
What about Lioneye's Glare with additional Arrow & 1.74 aps? more phys dps
Losse hp gain per second?...

if you put it in PoB you can see the dps increase is not worth the trouble.
IGN - Imgur
Last edited by MirX on Jan 1, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
Hum, little suggestion if you want to variate a little:
-Drop the raider, use pathfinder
-Drop the snakebite, use a blasphemer grasp instead
-Get a belt and boots from the elder (nothing else required).

The dps is slightly better (but you need elder items, even if it's only the amulet, the gloves, the belt and the boots) and you will have a much easier time managing the flasks. However, frenzy charge will not be automated and you will have slightly less movement speed.

Also, why are you getting the mana nodes behind primal spirit and Manaflows when you could get the big mana nodes behind MoM? You get much more mana this way.

Finally, against boss/shaper/guardians, Eber Unification is a better option than Devoto. More damage, and you get 80 additionnal mana for MoM.

Also, last question: Are you sure Barrage is better than TS in single target? I get ~187K dps per arrow with TS and 1040k dps with barrage (without DS) and 1257K dps with DS.

It means TS need to it 6 times over 8 arrows (without DS) or 7 times over 10 arrows with DS to be better. I have honestly no idea how many arrows usually hit with TS in single target, but it usually feels like they mostly hit (especially if you get a +2 secondary enchant). Do you have an idea over this?
Last edited by Keyen on Jan 1, 2018, 1:16:30 PM
- What u think of Alberons Warpath Boots if res capped?
- Or Windscream for additional Curse? Would save 7 Skill pts.
- Did u try/test also Mirage Archer in 6l?
Last edited by ILIAS on Jan 1, 2018, 1:27:38 PM
"
ILIAS wrote:
- What u think of Alberons Warpath Boots if res capped?
- Or Windscream for additional Curse? Would save 7 Skill pts.
- Did u try/test also Mirage Archer in 6l?

put it in PoB and check the differences...
wouldn't know since I need my boots res
Yes I tried mirage archer, it was just "ok"
IGN - Imgur
does IIR support gem work with this build?
Is Frenzy an option instead of Tornado shot ?
"
Keyen wrote:
Hum, little suggestion if you want to variate a little:
-Drop the raider, use pathfinder
-Drop the snakebite, use a blasphemer grasp instead
-Get a belt and boots from the elder (nothing else required).

The dps is slightly better (but you need elder items, even if it's only the amulet, the gloves, the belt and the boots) and you will have a much easier time managing the flasks. However, frenzy charge will not be automated and you will have slightly less movement speed.

Also, why are you getting the mana nodes behind primal spirit and Manaflows when you could get the big mana nodes behind MoM? You get much more mana this way.

Finally, against boss/shaper/guardians, Eber Unification is a better option than Devoto. More damage, and you get 80 additionnal mana for MoM.

Also, last question: Are you sure Barrage is better than TS in single target? I get ~187K dps per arrow with TS and 1040k dps with barrage (without DS) and 1257K dps with DS.

It means TS need to it 6 times over 8 arrows (without DS) or 7 times over 10 arrows with DS to be better. I have honestly no idea how many arrows usually hit with TS in single target, but it usually feels like they mostly hit (especially if you get a +2 secondary enchant). Do you have an idea over this?

Can you share your character? Curious on your profile.

Personally I don't really run out of flask charges much because I also have arcane chemistry and most flasks have some mod on them to help them last longer.

I do like the ebers helmet idea, problem is getting the lab enchant on it.
Last edited by foojin on Jan 2, 2018, 9:40:47 AM
Can someone can calculate dps in pob with my char ? I set the similar settings and pob says ultra low dps or i making something wrong. Meaby i missing something.
"
heyu wrote:
Can someone can calculate dps in pob with my char ? I set the similar settings and pob says ultra low dps or i making something wrong. Meaby i missing something.

https://pastebin.com/BENzqPjC

65K and I have 165K with the same modifiers on. Your main issue is problably temp chain gloves / curse nodes / jewels. I also wonder if you die allot / what maps you run. To me a more defensive helmet feels mandatory.

Edit: void gaze from the helmet seems unpractical, it only works if you for example cast bloodrage?
Last edited by foojin on Jan 2, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info