[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Level 88. Red Maps are a breeze. Should be able to do Guardians/Shaper soon but lack of Shaper's Touch really hurts us.

I think next thing I want to try this league is this build on an Occultist. Either a pure Occultist or Ascendant Inquisitor/Occultist.

I think there is potentially more damage going that route while still retaining the survivability (potentially even more) of the Unwavering Stance Inquisitor version due to the "Cannot be Stunned" property of both the Occultist and Ascendant Occultist, saving 12 points.

Would love to theorycraft a version of that build.

Yes but you will lose Inevitable Judgement and Pious Path (6% ES/sec) which are what makes the build kill bosses easily and tank them easily (Vile Bastion from occultist will not help you much on bosses).

I don't take Inevitable Judgement, I don't think others do either.

Instruments of Virtue (so good for leveling) -> Sanctify -> Pious Path -> Augury of Pentinence
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

I don't take Inevitable Judgement, I don't think others do either.

Instruments of Virtue (so good for leveling) -> Sanctify -> Pious Path -> Augury of Pentinence

Yeah I am sorry i confused this with another build, but Pious Path is what make sthis build SO tanky.

No other ascendancy from occultist or scion can do what Pious Path does when u fight a boss.

If you want to dash around you can just go make anything, even trickster or raider or whatever it doesnt matter.
Or maybe i am dead wrong and you can somehow regen 10% of your ES in combat vs single target
Last edited by nel0angel0 on Mar 6, 2018, 8:20:37 PM
I'm thinking about leveling a Occulist.
What's the Ascendancy Order for Occulist , brother?
This is really a fantastic build. I always seem to play Templar and this is the best and most enjoyable Templar build I have played.

But I have one major question which I quite cant seem to understand:

How is it possible to run Wrath, purity of lightning and discipline all at the same time? I have the two passive skills which grant reduced mana reserved and have a level 3 enlighten. But running all 3 results in 100% mana reserved.

40% for wrath and 30% for purity of lighting and discipline

Any input would be gladly appreciated
So the build is now officially Uber Elder viable, just killed him with my char on standard today :)

Gear used:
Spoiler

Last edited by relod87 on Mar 9, 2018, 5:00:51 PM
"
This is really a fantastic build. I always seem to play Templar and this is the best and most enjoyable Templar build I have played.

How is it possible to run Wrath, purity of lightning and discipline all at the same time? I have the two passive skills which grant reduced mana reserved and have a level 3 enlighten. But running all 3 results in 100% mana reserved.

To run all 3 you need to socket them in a +1 to all gems Shaper's Touch. They aren't too cheap once the league starts going, usually around 10-15c. Honestly I would just drop Purity of Lightning at this point for Arctic Armour (because reflect is no longer a thing unless you run a reflect map).
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
relod87 wrote:
So the build is now officially Uber Elder viable, just killed him with my char on standard today :)

Gear used:
Spoiler

How was the fight? You think it would be possible with regular league gear?

"
diablo3sobad wrote:
I'm thinking about leveling a Occulist.
What's the Ascendancy Order for Occulist , brother?

I would guess Profane Bloom -> Wicked Ward -> Vile Bastion -> Malediction, but I haven't tried it out so your guess is as good as mine. Profane Bloom for clearing, Wicked Ward + Vile Bastion for some survivability till early maps

"
Divini wrote:
"
relod87 wrote:

Gear used:
Spoiler

How was the fight? You think it would be possible with regular league gear?

It was very hard and hectic. I'm not really a mechanically gifted player though and I also suffered some lag in the fight.

All in all I would say with high-end temp league gear and some experience it is likely doable for someone who is better at the game than me.
"
Divini wrote:
"

To run all 3 you need to socket them in a +1 to all gems Shaper's Touch. They aren't too cheap once the league starts going, usually around 10-15c. Honestly I would just drop Purity of Lightning at this point for Arctic Armour (because reflect is no longer a thing unless you run a reflect map).

Thanks a lot for clearing that for me. I was really scratching my brains.

As for the arctic armour. I must say I might give that a try as it was one of my must gems while low level leveling up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info