[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
Crazycoolmax wrote:
hi,this build can be use in 3.2?thanks

Yeah it even got slightly buffed.
livejamie
"
Farandine wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Okay Trickster got nerfed, going Inquis.

Did anybody run this as a league starter previously? Did you level as Blade Flurry? Did you go CI right away?

I ran this as my starter last league, I used lightning based spells until I could afford my HotM, after which I switched to BF. I didn't go CI until I was mostly in my final gear, it was fine just taking a few life nodes on the way and respeccing.

Cool, like Storm Call?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Farandine wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Okay Trickster got nerfed, going Inquis.

Did anybody run this as a league starter previously? Did you level as Blade Flurry? Did you go CI right away?

I ran this as my starter last league, I used lightning based spells until I could afford my HotM, after which I switched to BF. I didn't go CI until I was mostly in my final gear, it was fine just taking a few life nodes on the way and respeccing.

Cool, like Storm Call?

I did and it was f... painin the ass till getting the Hotm/howa, incandescent heart, astramentis and shaper's touch. Since having those core items, it was bread and butter :) Mainly effortless bosskiller. I'd suggest to run some leaguestarter, and in like 5-6weeks into the league do the Titan, as howa will be available and in reasonable price.
Day 2 Progress

Spoiler

End of day, different shield and using Bated Breath for now

Spoiler
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Mar 5, 2018, 1:35:03 AM
"
livejamie wrote:
Day 2 Progress

Spoiler

Spoiler

How was it to start a league in your opinion?
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
Divini wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Day 2 Progress

Spoiler

Spoiler

How was it to start a league in your opinion?

I leveled as Totems and it was okay, I think in the future I'd level as Molten Strike or Wild Strike.

Got pretty lucky with Astramentis dropping so I think I was able to switch earlier than usual.
livejamie
Day 3 Progress

Spoiler
livejamie
Level 88. Red Maps are a breeze. Should be able to do Guardians/Shaper soon but lack of Shaper's Touch really hurts us.

I think next thing I want to try this league is this build on an Occultist. Either a pure Occultist or Ascendant Inquisitor/Occultist.

I think there is potentially more damage going that route while still retaining the survivability (potentially even more) of the Unwavering Stance Inquisitor version due to the "Cannot be Stunned" property of both the Occultist and Ascendant Occultist, saving 12 points.

Would love to theorycraft a version of that build.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Level 88. Red Maps are a breeze. Should be able to do Guardians/Shaper soon but lack of Shaper's Touch really hurts us.

I think next thing I want to try this league is this build on an Occultist. Either a pure Occultist or Ascendant Inquisitor/Occultist.

I think there is potentially more damage going that route while still retaining the survivability (potentially even more) of the Unwavering Stance Inquisitor version due to the "Cannot be Stunned" property of both the Occultist and Ascendant Occultist, saving 12 points.

Would love to theorycraft a version of that build.

Yes but you will lose Inevitable Judgement and Pious Path (6% ES/sec) which are what makes the build kill bosses easily and tank them easily (Vile Bastion from occultist will not help you much on bosses).

Quick and Dirty Theorycrafting:

I'm using the same gear and base tree to do some quick calculations. This is based on the Soul of Arakali Blood Rage Unwavering Stance version which I used to do all content last league.

--

Current Inquisitor in Beastiary: https://pastebin.com/jvwZiQkm

(I have a 5 link atm so I threw in "Added Lightning Damage" to simulate)

852k 6 Stage Blade Flurry, 1.161m Blade Flurry Release, 7585 ES

Highest Regen out of Combat, Highest Atack Rate.

--

Occultist Version: https://pastebin.com/DAufV7Vm

808k 6 Stage Blade Flurry, 1.102m Blade Flurry Release, 9404 ES

Occultist doesn't have to waste points on Whispers of Doom or Unwavering Stance so I can get Heart of Thunder, Lightning Walker, Trickery and Coldhearted Calculation

Highest ES per hit and Highest ES by Far. ES regen in combat.

--

Occultist Version with 2x Claws: https://pastebin.com/WBfRPGep

978k 6 Stage Blade Flurry, 1.333m Blade Flurry Release, 8262 ES

Same as above but using another HOWA instead of a Shield. You get so much ES from the Ascendency you might not even need a shield. You lose ~10% Block by doing this.

--

Scion Version (Inq/Occ): https://pastebin.com/NWmwWZt6

834k 6 Stage Blade Flurry, 1.113m Blade Flurry Release, 7929 ES

Scion doesn't have to waste points on Whispers of Doom or Unwavering Stance. You also get 2 extra points. I can get Heart of Thunder, Lightning Walker, Trickery Crackling Speed and Coldhearted Calculation.

A good mixture of the two.

--

I think Occultist is looking pretty juicy to me. I think the most annoying times are when I'm fighting a big boss and I have to dash around to get out of combat to wait for my ES. Occultist would fix a lot of that while offering a lot of free ES and ES in combat.

I'll probably end up leveling the Witch and Scion at some point this league.
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Mar 6, 2018, 5:09:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info