[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

Wouldn't Beast Fur Shawl be pretty godly for this build. It's recovery mod has the same mechanic as the pantheon one and they would stack. Between both of them it would double the ES regen per second.

The added aoe would be a nice QOL and add atleast 1 radius to bflury/reave a well.
"
BlacktheOops wrote:
I dont know what i messed up but im die soo fast even in lower tier maps

You have no attack damage Life Leech. If you don't run Incandescent Heart, you need some other form of attack damage life leech, which you'll either need to get on the tree (path to claw nodes for leech), or some other way.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
Last edited by Divini on Dec 16, 2017, 1:46:43 PM
"
Grimm101 wrote:
Wouldn't Beast Fur Shawl be pretty godly for this build. It's recovery mod has the same mechanic as the pantheon one and they would stack. Between both of them it would double the ES regen per second.

The added aoe would be a nice QOL and add atleast 1 radius to bflury/reave a well.

It could be alright, here are some comparisons:

vs. Incandescent Heart - 25% more ele dmg taken (~5% more es, ~5% more dmg taken cancel out, lose 25% ele dmg taken), ~10-15% more physical dmg taken (due to loss of armour + 5% more dmg), lose life leech (need to go to claw leech part of tree to get it which is a bit less efficient) and 20% extra chaos dmg. Also that sick light radius.
gain ~2K ES/sec + some AoE

vs. 600+ ES chest - ~15% more dmg taken (5% inc dmg taken + ~15% less ES), lose some potential resist mods and an intelligence mod
gain ~1.5K ES/sec + some AoE

I prefer Incandescent Heart, since 25% less ele dmg taken means you don't actually have regen that much back, meaning you don't need that high sustain because you just take less damage anyways, plus makes the tree much easier to play around with (since you don't have to get attack damage leech). It also lets you react better, since you overall take less damage, you can react against 1 shots / instakills faster.

I'm gonna try it
So anyone playing this on HC?
Hi, how much dps you have in hideout on inc area with auras?
I'm trying this build and slowly starting to like it. It has been one of my worst league starts ever, but after a week and a couple of drops I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. In the next few days I will be able to afford the upgraded claw and some new jewels and we'll see.

In the meantime I have a question for the OP: what version of the build would you recommend? Right now I'm moving towards Unwavering Stance, but I'm not 100% sure about it: right now a great deal of survivability comes from a stibnite flask that I couldn't use anymore with US. Does the Arakaali version of the build have enough DPS to deal with bosses in high tier maps? Is the loss of evasion a problem?
In short: what would you recommend?

PS: on my first elder I dropped a real sweet jewel (it's in my tree right now), only real luck in this league so far.
"
Martox29A wrote:
I'm trying this build and slowly starting to like it. It has been one of my worst league starts ever, but after a week and a couple of drops I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. In the next few days I will be able to afford the upgraded claw and some new jewels and we'll see.

In the meantime I have a question for the OP: what version of the build would you recommend? Right now I'm moving towards Unwavering Stance, but I'm not 100% sure about it: right now a great deal of survivability comes from a stibnite flask that I couldn't use anymore with US. Does the Arakaali version of the build have enough DPS to deal with bosses in high tier maps? Is the loss of evasion a problem?
In short: what would you recommend?

PS: on my first elder I dropped a real sweet jewel (it's in my tree right now), only real luck in this league so far.

If you run Grace, then no don't go Soul of Arakaali+Unwavering Stance version of the build. It also doesn't have too much of a DPS drop, only ~10-20%.

I'm playing the Soul of Arakaali version, with some practice (keeping it up all the time), it is almost invincible. I literally stand in the middle of huge packs of T15's like I have VP. With some better gear, I should hit ~11K ES and I don't see myself dying unless I am being a complete idiot or running an insane map.

And yeah, doing this as a league starter was pretty tough for me as well. I would not recommend it for anyone. A HOWA is literally a must, without it I was only able to comfortably do ~T9-10 (on a 5L). With it I can do T15 easily on a 5L.

"
_Yoogi_ wrote:
Hi, how much dps you have in hideout on inc area with auras?

Without golem/wrath, I have 6.8K blade flurry DPS with some decent gear and a 5L (nothing over an ex other than HOWA, which is now down to ~50c) with bf, elem dmg with atks, dmg on full life, ele focus and lightning pen.

I clear T15's pretty easily on a 5L and T15 bosses die in ~5s of DPSing. I don't run Inc AoE on a 5L, even for clearing.

Last edited by Divini on Dec 16, 2017, 11:46:49 PM
MoM viable with us stacking so much Int?

Don't really think I'd need it, just a thought.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info