[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

Hey Divini, thanks for the guide. This build certainly got my attention.. I am currently playing a spark BV inquisitor, and I'm still not really sure if I will keep playing it once I hit ~90... spark is really annoying in some maps, not reaching mobs etc., making me have to run around obstacles too much. + I feel like your build is better for uber lab farming.

What level do you suggest I switch to this build (if I choose to do so and I feel comfortable with my budget.. already started gathering some ES gear).

Right on, good to know, thank you.
"
Hey Divini, thanks for the guide. This build certainly got my attention.. I am currently playing a spark BV inquisitor, and I'm still not really sure if I will keep playing it once I hit ~90... spark is really annoying in some maps, not reaching mobs etc., making me have to run around obstacles too much. + I feel like your build is better for uber lab farming.

What level do you suggest I switch to this build (if I choose to do so and I feel comfortable with my budget.. already started gathering some ES gear).

I think 70 should be fine, given that you have enough ES items to switch to CI.

If you have less than 6K ES then you probably don't want to switch. With some decent gear though it should be easy to get to 8K+.

Also it's probably good to switch when you can grab a HOWA/Shaper's Touch/5L Incandescent Heart.

Just make sure once you go CI you have Ghost Reaver + Zealot's Oath allocated on the tree.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
Last edited by Divini on Dec 13, 2017, 12:11:36 PM
Hey, have you thought of using Molten Strike with Ancestral Call as your main skill?

Also, how good is Ylfeban's trickery compared to Black Sun Crest or a rare ES/INT helmet?
Hi thank u for your interesting build guide, i have only one question why i get only around 300k shaper dps? in your pastebin standart build with Incandescent Heart u got over 700k dps .. dont see a clue.

best regards
Last edited by aim2000 on Dec 13, 2017, 1:05:44 PM
Got few questions.

"
Divini wrote:
Ancestral Protector + Lightning Penetration + Damage on Full Life + Elemental Damage with Attacks

whats the point of running Dmg on full life with Ancestral Protector, when if it just gets hit, it losses its dmg (happens to me all the time) ? Wouldn't be Added Lightning dmg better?

"
Divini wrote:
Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Culling Strike for movement / fortify / culling
If you manage to get a HOWA with culling strike, then switch out Culling Strike for Enhance (faster whirling) or a Blind or a Reduced Mana.

Claw is max socket=3, so I get that you meant WB + FA + Fortify OR Culling Strike (if got HOWA with Culling corruption, then just run Fortify or Enhance). ? But Fortify is RED gem, Culling/Enhance are Green gem so... ?

"
Divini wrote:
Discipline + Wrath/Grace + Purity of Lightning + Enlighten lvl 3 or 4. If you can get an Enlighten lvl 4 (very expensive) or a Shaper's Touch with +1 to socketed gems (very cheap), you can drop some reduced mana reserved node on the tree and get some extra points. Also, if you can get +1 to socketed gems on your Shaper's Touch, put these in there. +1 Shaper's Touch are pretty cheap.

+
"
Divini wrote:
The key to running purities is that if you are running a regular or lightning dmg/reflect map, you always run purity of lightning.

So you want me to switch wrath (which is BLUE gem) with Grace (which is Green gem) depending of map mods meaning that I've got to re-chrome my 4L item (lets stick I got it in my helmet) ? I'd rather switch purity of light with wrath (as we got light resist capped, and on reflect we just don't want to suicide so less dmg, more defense against ourselves ?)

"
Divini wrote:
A golem of your choosing (I chose Lightning), CWDT + Immortal Call in weapon/shield
Vaal Discipline, Enduring Cry, Blood Rage in the other weapon/shield.

+
"
Divini wrote:
The key to running purities is that if you are running a regular or lightning dmg/reflect map, you always run purity of lightning. If you are running a fire map (like Phoenix or a map with +fire dmg), replace Enduring Cry with Purity of Fire and run that.

So, I'm running CWDT+IC+Light Golem in my Shield (weapon is occupied by WB+FA+fortify/culling) so i got Gloves and hands left. I get that Vaal Discipline is for danger situations, and just switch weapon set, use it, switch back ? So how's Enduring Cry useful now ? When I get into trouble, I lose time to switch, use EC, switch back and then count on Immortal Cry to use those endurance charges? I doubt I can have time in dangerous situations (like low-es time's after receiving a lot of dmg), to switch weapon sets, use EC and switch back being simultaneously unable to Whirling Blade away as I've just switched to another set, right ?

So either you get your CWDT combo in gloves (CWDT+IC+EC+something), and then just switch EC with Purity of Fire ? Then I can get random sockets in my shield for Light Golem, Bloodrage, and something, replace on cold maps Bloodrage with Purity of Ice if needed (and put bloodrage into weapon for Culling's place), and in fire maps replace Enduring Cry on gloves with Purity of Fire if needed.

Last edited by adote on Dec 13, 2017, 1:11:15 PM
"
garewin wrote:
Hey, have you thought of using Molten Strike with Ancestral Call as your main skill?

Also, how good is Ylfeban's trickery compared to Black Sun Crest or a rare ES/INT helmet?

Black Sun Crest doesn't compare to Ylfeban's. You lose ~25% DPS and 2K ES.

"
aim2000 wrote:
Hi thank u for your interesting build guide, i have only one question why i get only around 300k shaper dps? in your pastebin standart build with Incandescent Heart u got over 700k dps .. dont see a clue.

best regards

How do you calculate your DPS? Make sure if using PoB, you have on consecrated ground (you will pretty much always be on it), make sure you have ~20% more dmg from Ylfeban's (because of shocked ground, if you have one)

"
adote wrote:
Got few questions.

"
Divini wrote:
Ancestral Protector + Lightning Penetration + Damage on Full Life + Elemental Damage with Attacks

whats the point of running Dmg on full life with Ancestral Protector, when if it just gets hit, it losses its dmg (happens to me all the time) ? Wouldn't be Added Lightning dmg better?

"
Divini wrote:
Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Culling Strike for movement / fortify / culling
If you manage to get a HOWA with culling strike, then switch out Culling Strike for Enhance (faster whirling) or a Blind or a Reduced Mana.

Claw is max socket=3, so I get that you meant WB + FA + Fortify OR Culling Strike (if got HOWA with Culling corruption, then just run Fortify or Enhance). ? But Fortify is RED gem, Culling/Enhance are Green gem so... ?

"
Divini wrote:
Discipline + Wrath/Grace + Purity of Lightning + Enlighten lvl 3 or 4. If you can get an Enlighten lvl 4 (very expensive) or a Shaper's Touch with +1 to socketed gems (very cheap), you can drop some reduced mana reserved node on the tree and get some extra points. Also, if you can get +1 to socketed gems on your Shaper's Touch, put these in there. +1 Shaper's Touch are pretty cheap.

+
"
Divini wrote:
The key to running purities is that if you are running a regular or lightning dmg/reflect map, you always run purity of lightning.

So you want me to switch wrath (which is BLUE gem) with Grace (which is Green gem) depending of map mods meaning that I've got to re-chrome my 4L item (lets stick I got it in my helmet) ? I'd rather switch purity of light with wrath (as we got light resist capped, and on reflect we just don't want to suicide so less dmg, more defense against ourselves ?)

"
Divini wrote:
A golem of your choosing (I chose Lightning), CWDT + Immortal Call in weapon/shield
Vaal Discipline, Enduring Cry, Blood Rage in the other weapon/shield.

+
"
Divini wrote:
The key to running purities is that if you are running a regular or lightning dmg/reflect map, you always run purity of lightning. If you are running a fire map (like Phoenix or a map with +fire dmg), replace Enduring Cry with Purity of Fire and run that.

So, I'm running CWDT+IC+Light Golem in my Shield (weapon is occupied by WB+FA+fortify/culling) so i got Gloves and hands left. I get that Vaal Discipline is for danger situations, and just switch weapon set, use it, switch back ? So how's Enduring Cry useful now ? When I get into trouble, I lose time to switch, use EC, switch back and then count on Immortal Cry to use those endurance charges? I doubt I can have time in dangerous situations (like low-es time's after receiving a lot of dmg), to switch weapon sets, use EC and switch back being simultaneously unable to Whirling Blade away as I've just switched to another set, right ?

So either you get your CWDT combo in gloves (CWDT+IC+EC+something), and then just switch EC with Purity of Fire ? Then I can get random sockets in my shield for Light Golem, Bloodrage, and something, replace on cold maps Bloodrage with Purity of Ice if needed (and put bloodrage into weapon for Culling's place), and in fire maps replace Enduring Cry on gloves with Purity of Fire if needed.

Damage on full life applies to you, not the totem. Since you are always on full life, the totem will get the benefits, even if the totem isn't.

You would run your movement skill on a 4L, in your helm, boots or gloves, not your claw. If your claw has culling strike, it is global to your character, not what is socketed inside (I believe).

Wrath/Grace is on personal preference, you wouldn't switch them out. I.e., either run Grace or Wrath all the time. It depends if ~20% DPS is as important to you as 50% evasion (also make sure you aren't running the Soul of Arakaali version of the build which grabs Unwavering Stance).

Purities is more advanced and you will have to figure yourself out. I managed to get it done with some lvl 3 enlightens and switching out certain gems, but you don't really have to do this, just for min-maxing certain maps.

I'm at lvl 72 in Abyss right now.

My experience is such: leveling to 50 is alright. 50-70 is quite the nightmare, as it is with all CI characters.

I suggest leveling with Cyclone. The Stun immunity of the skill will help, although perma-freeze is an issue around Brine King.

Get a Hand of Thought and Motion for a big dps boost, you can easily do 6000 dps+ cyclone by 50-60. It's also a low lvl item (22) so you'll atleast have a solid weapon throughout the entire leveling process.

You can fully switch to CI at lvl 70, if you have an Incandescent Heart. Don't forget to swap your other gear pieces from life to es/int/res. I ran around with about 3-4k es on switch. It was good enough to walk through normal and cruel lab. Once you get the Ascendency:Sanctify you will have a huge buff in survivability.

For those asking for a leveling tree. I did Templar area (minus jewel socket), did the cross over to shadow through the scion nodes +Shaper & Harrier, went straight to Forces of nature, picked up written in blood, down to coordination and mind drinker, I also picked up the +30 str nodes along the way. You reach all this by around lvl 50-60 or so. After that I saved most my points till 70, using them to make sure I was 1 point away from all the CI keystone nodes. I started saving a bit too early so I also grabbed all of Unnatural Calm es nodes before the switch.

After the switch (ZO, CI, Ghost Reaver), I also grabbed the 4% mana reservation node by CI, Elemental Overload and started working on the biggest es nodes by Witch: Deep Wisdom &Arcane Focus. That puts you at around 4.5k es with discipline. more than enough to do normal/cruel lab.

For HC or less risky leveling, I'd probably complete the scion life wheel before heading over to Shadow Side, It's practically on the way and is only 10 respec points.

Biggest challenges with this build in Abyss is killing the abyss depth boss in time, or the rare manta-ray's / life regen rares in abyss encounters, they're a nightmare. I suggest avoiding abyss past act 5 if you are trying to level as you will die. a LOT!

P.s. Running the Non-Arakali version.
Last edited by ಥ_ಥ on Dec 13, 2017, 1:34:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info