[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Zerotactics04 wrote:
"
washiolka66 wrote:

Just managed to get this can I get some advice on the next step?
Should I just multimod it and if so what crafts should I get on it?
Im standard phys cyclone with Resolute Technique.

Ya you are good to multimod. Craft flat phys, +2 support gems, attack speed, and one of the hybrid quality crafts. Strength/Quality or Int/Quality if you need Int.

Here are the results of multimodding the axe pretty happy with the rolls. Now I just have to six link it (900 fusings so far) and ill have an insane jump in dps from my Sinvictas Mettle.

Whats my next move? Other than 6-Link.
Last edited by iiDWESTii on Jun 20, 2019, 1:58:33 PM
what a flask i can use for shaper/ elder etc ? becouse on topic it's only flask for mapping
"
Slottm wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
More of a min/max type question.

How much leech do we need? Since my cyclone is free and I rarely use leap slam (so no need for mana leech). I'm wondering if I can drop Vitality Void. I have .8% leech and leech recovery from Martial Experience, I also have leech on my belt (the retch), and I have .4 more from a lethal pride timeless jewel bonus. This gives me 1.6% overall life leech.

keep in mind vitality void and hematophagy increase your maximum total recovery per second, which martial experience (and most other leech nodes) do not. This is the difference between leeching (in my case) 3600 hp per second, and 2500 per second (with neither of the nodes I listed)

Good point, and it makes sense. Admittedly I don't fully understand leech mechanics. Would having both vitality void/hematophagy increase suitability?
Your PoB uses 127 points lol
"

It's used to path to a jewel spot that is added to mirror stats not currently calculated by PoB.
"

Read like 3 seconds of the original post and you'd know...
Last edited by Optio82 on Jun 20, 2019, 3:16:10 PM
help me please. im now far t13-14 maps and some things one shot me
https://pastebin.com/RZeR264V
so ive managed to pog a bunch this league and gear myself up like mad, however it seems like somethings off, my damage just feels overall low, anyone notice anything missing?

Last edited by Touches175 on Jun 20, 2019, 3:41:16 PM
"
Touches175 wrote:
so ive managed to pog a bunch this league and gear myself up like mad, however it seems like somethings off, my damage just feels overall low, anyone notice anything missing?

If your damage is low with that gear its time to blow this whole thing up and start again from scratch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info