[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey There,
Been loving the build so far!
Did an deathless shaper yesterday and it was quite easy.
I do however die alot to Legion monsters could anyone maybe advice me on what to upgrade next so i might stay alive better im at 4889 life?

"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Looking for expert opinions on the Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel - Doryani mod build option used in the jewel slot near Point Blank. Then you can use Soul Tether as a belt and drop Brutal Fervour for Impact.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/c06izo/not_sure_if_anyone_know_this_combo_corrupted_soul/

By doing this you lose these:
-6 skillpoints
Belt slot (all you get is 40 int from Soul Tether it does nothing else)

To gain these:
~1,500+ energy shield
10 dex (travel node)
3 vaal passives (mine are currently 13% fire resist, 6% to max mana, and 1% spell dodge)
Ability to switch Brutal Fervour for Impact since you still overleech

The energy shield is really nice and since you're always hitting it's always on full. Losing the utility of a Retch or Stygian or free Intimidate from Belt of the Deceiver is rough but you get more survivability (~1,000 EHP) and weapon range at the cost of maybe 10-15% damage? Thoughts?

looks really interesting. might not lose much damage at all to be fair, becasue you can more reliably use damage on full life. gonna try it out and see how smooth the leech is when you are switching between ES leech and life leech

main loss is the movement speed from retch, imo

edit: how do you get 1500+es? im only getting just over 1000

edit2: seems worth it quite a lot if you drop fevor for impact you get the increased aoe. now with that aoe you can drop pulvarise for dmg on full life. but because of impact you actually keep the same aoe as before. (note you could run with pulvarise still and cover the whole screen but i think it's enough without it and just impact).

you end up about with about 22% more dps (30% more from dmg on full life over pulvarise but -8%dps from brutal fevor), the same AoE, more cyclone attack speed for more impales, up to +40int which helps a TON in gearing rings, etc. so yeah. a lot of extra stuff for not much loss
Last edited by crazypearce on Jun 16, 2019, 2:47:41 AM
I recently picked up a Might of the Meek, there any socket I should put it on or is it not worth it?
What should a 4L look like on a Fortify Vaal Axe? Just used up all my fusings and I don't have any chaos left. Won't have enough to buy any more for a while, but want to upgrade from my tabula.

Last edited by holdat on Jun 16, 2019, 2:27:26 AM
You think its cheaper to farm disfavor myself or to save and buy one. Whats the drop rate like for it? I just tried and killed her.
I had a similar build to this one(gtom a youtuber) and switched over to this one today.

My biggest issue isn't the mana leech, it's letting myself run out of mana with nothing nearby to hit. It leaves me vulnerable for a short period of time. I see that there are reduced cost to mana for rings and so maybe that will solve my issues?

My second issue is what to do with currency. I'm currently hoarding it for a 2H axe. I was hoping to see a cost reduction of 500 dps 2-handers but that hasn't happened yet. I'm just not sure that 80c is worth it for an 8k pob boost. And the number of exalts is too high for me atm for 600+ damage ones

I'll stop being lazy and look for some decent upgrades to my gear in the meantime.

I'll definitely use that crafting section of the guide and try my luck. I think that learning crafting is a good use of time at this point.
Last edited by FrodoFraggins on Jun 16, 2019, 2:39:40 AM
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
I had a similar build to this one(gtom a youtuber) and switched over to this one today.

My biggest issue isn't the mana leech, it's letting myself run out of mana with nothing nearby to hit. It leaves me vulnerable for a short period of time. I see that there are reduced cost to mana for rings and so maybe that will solve my issues?

My second issue is what to do with currency. I'm currently hoarding it for a 2H axe. I was hoping to see a cost reduction of 500 dps 2-handers but that hasn't happened yet. I'm just not sure that 80c is worth it for an 8k pob boost. And the number of exalts is too high for me atm for 600+ damage ones

I'll stop being lazy and look for some decent upgrades to my gear in the meantime.

I'll definitely use that crafting section of the guide and try my luck. I think that learning crafting is a good use of time at this point.

One ring with -8 mana will do, cyclone cost < mana regen speed so you can run all aura, free cyclone.
H
For currency, buy better armour set, more life.
Last edited by kokiko225 on Jun 16, 2019, 2:59:08 AM

WEW
Below is what my axe will look like. When I sim it against all the other variations this one performs the best. I know for a fact I'm taking hit's can;t be evaded but I guess the only option I wanted to know is for all the people taking +2 support gem mod vs Double DMg.. has anyone seen real world testing against these two

Armageddon Bite
Vaal Axe
Elder Item
Item Level: 82
Quality: 20
Sockets: G-B-R-G-R-R
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 0
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify
132% increased Physical Damage
{crafted}20% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}Hits can't be Evaded
{crafted}10% chance to deal Double Damage
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}Adds 24 to 42 Physical Damage
"
Ginixx wrote:
Hey There,
Been loving the build so far!
Did an deathless shaper yesterday and it was quite easy.
I do however die alot to Legion monsters could anyone maybe advice me on what to upgrade next so i might stay alive better im at 4889 life?

you really need way better life rolls on almost all of your rares, i dont have top end life and have still managed to push to over 6k life without trouble, one fo your ring has no life the other has extremely low life your belt is really low life as far as belts go, your gloves have extremely low life, and you could swap devotos for a starkonja, i feel i move fast enough without it so thats what i did. So yeah replace all those rares with ones with decent life rolls and you should be good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info